Episode 17: Christmas Eve

They all drank together and at 12pm Hoseok, Namjoon and Wooshik left Jeon Mansion. Both Jimin and Jungkook had a great time with them.
"Ok then see you tomorrow Jimina , Jungkooka" Hoseok said and waved at them.
"See you and merry Christmas" Jimin said and they all wished merry Christmas to each other. Jungkook closed the door once they all left.
"Merry Christmas" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Merry Christmas!" Jungkook replied. Only two of them were in the whole house. Jimin's cheeks were again turning into red cherry whenever he was thinking about this being alone with Jungkook at his house.
"Aren't you sleepy!" Jungkook asked and Jimin snapped out from his thoughts.
"Um..yeah I'm.."
"Let's go then.."
Jimin nodded smilingly.
"Wh..where is the guest room?" Jimin asked and Jungkook looked at him.
"Hu! Why?"
"No I mean..where I will stay then?"
"In my room." Jungkook said and Jimin felt butterflies hearing this.
"In..in your room?"
"Yeah.. don't worry you can sleep on my bed I will sleep on the sofa"
"Um..no I mean.. that's your bed how can you will sleep on sofa!"
"Come with me.. don't talk too much!" Jungkook said in a husky voice and Jimin just gulped.
"O.okayh" Jimin said and then followed Jungkook.
They both went inside the bedroom and then Jungkook locked the door.
"See my sofa is also very big" Jungkook said and took a blanket from the cupboard.
Jimin smiled and inner he wanted Jungkook to sleep on his own bed. As Jimin didn't like it Jungkook sleeping on sofa.
"I mean..your bed is literally a king sized bed. So..you can sleep here also. I ..I will sleep on this side..and you can sleep that side" Jimin said pointing on the bed. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin.
"Are you sure? You will not feel uncomfortable?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looked at him.
"No..I will not..."
"Ok then.." Jungkook said and took his blanket and sat down on his bed. Jimin smiled at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled back.
"Good ni.. night " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"Good night" Jungkook said. Jimin then laid on the bed and soon he fell asleep as he was feeling tired.
Jungkook also laid down maintaining a distance between them. He turn on his left and was about to close his eyes but his gaze fell on Jimin who was sleeping peacefully and even in the darkness he was looking beautiful as the moonlight fell on him. Jungkook couldn't take off his eyes from Jimin rather than he just sat down just to look at Jimin. Jungkook's heart was beating fast looking at Jimin.
'why so beautiful!' Jungkook thought while looking at Jimin. He then laid down finally and fell asleep.
.
At morning Jimin felt someone's hand on his waist. He then slowly opened his eyes and his eyes were wide opened cause he was too close to Jungkook. He was literally resting his head on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook was holding him. Jimin could hear his heart beats. He looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping. Jimin was trying to remove Jungkook's hand and Jungkook looked at Jimin.
"So.. sorry" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"You are beautiful,do you know that?" Jungkook said in a soft voice which made Jimin go crazy. Jimin looked at him promptly.
"See your cheeks became red again" Jungkook said and Jimin looked away.
"Ow..no..I think it's because of the cold!" Jimin said somehow and Jungkook smiled.
"Really?" Jungkook said and Jimin could swear his heart will explod again.
"Um..good morning..let's get ready...it's Christmas today" Jimin said promptly and stood up.
"What's so hurry. The event will start at the evening"
"Um..yeah but...we need to go for shopping right?"
"Let's do online shopping. It's really cold outside" Jungkook offered and Jimin smiled.
"Not a bad idea ..I love online shopping also"
Jungkook smiled back.
"I knew it you will like it"
Jimin blushed hearing this and then went inside the washroom.
Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
"Ahh..Jimina ..." Jungkook said while blushing under his breath and laid down again.
.
.
They both take their breakfast and then sat together to do online shopping. They both ordered some house decorating things, a Christmas tree,also some snacks and cookies.
"You wanna buy some dresses?" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
"Um..I already ordered a dress for me..as I didn't brought any dresses with me"
"Thast great...but I could have buy you also"
"No no..it's ok Jungkookssi..you already did a lot for me"
"Noh..you literally saved my life..that's more than anything else." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"We both did for each other,, didn't we?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
They spent whole day together while gossiping, making lunch and at the afternoon they started decorating the whole house and also the roof where the Christmas event will take place.
"I loved your roof...it's so beautiful" Jimin said while decorating.
"Thanks ...a lot jiminssi" Jungkook said and kept some chairs beside the long table. He then went towards Jimin to help him with the Christmas tree.
"Wow you decorated it really well" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"I always loves to decorate Christmas tree. I am doing this since my childhood."
"Really!"
"Um..yeah.. whenever my mom dad used to bring the tree I used to decorate it. Sometimes I literally forgot to take my meals cause I was tok busy to decorate."
Jungkook smiled hearing Jimin's story.
"You have many memories with Christmas tree then"
Jimin nodded with happiness.
"Yes.." Jimin said and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.