Episode22: Nominated

Jungkook's car stopped in front of the Kim Enterprise. Jungkook looked at the building and sighed.
"Let's get going" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded. They both then got down from the car and went inside the building.
"Sir!" A lady stopped them and they both looked at her.
"Where do you want to go?" The receptionist asked.
" We want to meet with Kim Seokjin. It's an urgent" Namjoon said .
"Sorry sir. At first you have to take an appointment."
Jungkook just sighed and stood in front of the receptionist lady.
"Do you know us?" Jungkook asked.
"N..no sir.. sorry"
"We are from detective agency." Namjoon said and the lady looked at them promptly.
"And for your kind information I don't need any appointment to meet with him" Jungkook replied and was about to go inside..
"Don't talk in a harsh voice Mr. Jeon Jungkook "  Kim Seokjin said from behind of them and both Jungkook, Namjoon looked behind.
"Welcome to the Kim Enterprise " Seokjin said while smirking.

Everyone was looking at Jungkook and Seokjin while passing by them.
"Never expected you will be here" Seokjin again said and Jungkook laughed.
"Had to come,you know "
"I see ..you must need my help right!hahaha..what a day! The Jeon Jungkook want my help" Seokjin said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook tightened his fists.
"Not even in my dream I thought of taking any help from you Mr. Kim" Jungkook replied and smirked.
"Then why you showed your face here today?"
"Cause I need an answer."
Seokjin frowned his eyebrows.
"What answer?"
"I think personal conversation should take place in a private room! Right?"
"Oh sorry sorry... actually I'm busy today..no time at all..can you please come tomorrow. Oh tomorrow is a good day you know I nominated for the best business man again..so let's meet tomorrow okay! Bye..see you " Seokjin said and started walking with his secretary which made both Namjoon and Jungkook angry.
"Are you for real Mr. Kim!" Jungkook said and stood in front of Seokjin and now all the employees were looking at them with wide opened eyes.
"What are you doing Mr. Jeon?"Seokjin said.
"Thast what I should ask you! Why you are running away like a coward?"
"S.. sorry! What did you say?"
"Whatever you heard!"
"Ha...hahahah.. really! Oh Mr. Jeon why you are thinking I'm running away! I have no time for some random people you have to understand this."
"Random! Who? Me?"
"Yeah of course. Our position is not same ..you have to understand it" Seokjin said smirking.
Jungkook just sighed and nodded.
"Fine...I will come tomorrow..." Jungkook said and came closer to Seokjin's ears
"Just reveal your one of the evil works in front of everyone " Jungkook said and smirked at Seokjin. Seokjin frowned his eyebrows and tightened his fists hearing Jungkook.
"Have a good day" Jungkook said and started walking with Namjoon and then left the place leaving a confused Seokjin behind.
.
.
.
"How dare him!" Jungkook hit the driving wheel while breathing fast in anger.
"Relax Jungkook..just calm down " Namjoon said sitting beside Jungkook.
"He..he thinks that I came here for his help..like seriously!" Jungkook said.
"Let him think whatever he wants..we don't care just remind it"
"I..I just hate himm" Jungkook said and again punched the driving wheel. They was silence for a while and on that time Jungkook's phone started ringing. Jungkook looked at his phone and his anger kinda melted down looking at the caller id.
"Jimin"
Jungkook received the call.
"Hello?"
"Hello Jungkooknim..where are you?"
"Yeah..I'm coming"
"Did.. did you talk with Seokjin?"
"Yeah..I did"
"Really..what did he say! "
"I will tell you everything..wait for me"
"O..okay..I'm waiting" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
.
Jimin was feeling good after talking with Jungkook as he was in tensed for hours.
.
.
.
"Woah guys...our agency nominated for the best detective agency tomorrow at the Country's best companies" one of the employees announced and everyone was cheering.
"Really!" Jimin said and everyone nodded smilingly.
"Congratulations everyone!" Jimin said loudly and on that time Jungkook and Namjoon entered.
"For what!" Jungkook said and Jimin promptly looked behind as he notice them entering.
"Ow Jungkooknim.."
"Jungkooknim our agency nominated for the best detective agency tomorrow" Mr. Wooshik said and Jungkook looked at Namjoon.
"That means we will meet with him tomorrow at the same place" Namjoon said to Jungkook quietly and Jungkook nodded.
"Congratulations everyone " Jungkook said and everyone clapped.
"Park Jimin!"
"Yes Jungkooknim?"
"Come inside my office room" Jungkook sad and walked inside his room.
"Wh..what? Why he suddenly called you?" One of Jimin's colleagues said.
"I..I don't know let me see" Jimin said and smiled. He then went inside Jungkook's room.

"Jung.. Jungkook?" Jimin called and Jungkook looked at him.
"Come.."
Jimin sat in front of Jungkook.
"Everything alright?"
"Yeah...I talked with him but not about that car." Jungkook said looking at Jimin.
"So..when will you talk about that car?"
"Tomorrow"
"T.. tomorrow? But tomorrow is..
"I know..and Kim Enterprise has also nominated for the best business company. And we will meet with Kim Seokjin tomorrow "
"Ah..I see..but..do you think we will able to talk with him in an event? I mean..I'm thinking about the environment "
"We have to talk..and he also said he will talk with me tomorrow.."
"Did he?"
"Yeah.."
"We will try our best then.." Jimin said and smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back.
"And congratulations again" Jimin said while smiling and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
"Thank you jimini" Jungkook said in a adorable voice which made Jimin blush.
"Ok then..I should go kow" Jimin said and was about to go but Jungkook stopped him by holding his hand. Jimin looked at Jungkook in confused.
Jungkook took a remote and closed the big glass's wall with a curtain.
Jimin frowned his eyebrows in confused. Jungkook then came closer to Jimin and hugged him tightly.
"Ju.. Jungkook?" Jimin said in a surprise.
"Please let me hug you for a while" Jungkook said softly and Jimin felt butterflies inside. Jimin smiled and wrapped his hands around Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes.
.
.
.

Next day... Evening 6:30pm..
"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked looking at Jungkook.
"Yeah I'm.." Jungkook said and checked himself on the mirror again.
"That's great. Let's go the car is ready" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded.
"Owh hyung" Jungkook called and Namjoon looked at him.
"Yeah?"
"We will pick up Jimin also. He will go at the event hall with us" Jungkook said and Namjoon smiled.
"Ok then tell me the address I will stopped the car in front of his apartment" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
They both then went inside the car and headed for Jimin's apartment to pick him up.
.
Jimin wore a blue suit and dyed his hair with orange color which was looking absolutely beautiful on him. A satisfied smile formed on Jimin's face while checking himself on the mirror. On that time he saw his phone ringing.
"Hello"
"I'm waiting in front of your apartment" Jungkook said over the phone and Jimin promptly left his apartment.
.
Jungkook was waiting outside of the car for Jimin. After a while he saw Jimin coming out from his apartment. Jungkook's eyes were locked on Jimin. His heart started beating fast while looking at Jimin who was coming towards him. Jimin was also looking at Jungkook while walking towards him.
"Why he is looking so handsome!" Jimin said under his breath looking at Jungkook without blinking his eyes.
"H..hi" Jimin said and stood in front of Jungkook.
"Hi.." Jungkook said looking at Jimin from head to toe.
"You...you are looking beautiful" Jungkook said which made Jimin's cheeks red.
"Th..thanks..and you are looking handsome also" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled at him.

JM

JK

JK

See you in next part 💜