Episode15: Saved

"JIMINN!" Jungkook screamed and held Jimin promptly. Jimin stood between the mafia and Jungkook and the Mafia drove the knife on Jimin's arm.
"Jimin are you alright!"
"Ye..yeah.."
Jungkook looked at Jimin's arm.
"You are bleeding."
"It's..ok ..it's just a scratch."
"No it's not show me" Jungkook said and immediately remove Jimin's sleeves and saw the deep scratch that he got from the knife.
"It's a deep scratch...let's go to hospital" Jungkook said worriedly.
"Noh..no.. Jungkooknim..you go and catch the mafia..he is running away"
"Just shut up..I will not leave you alone in this condition"
"I will be ok.." Jimin said but Jungkook refused to go.
"Guys...the mafia is running away come fast..he is there" Hoseok said loudly.
Namjoon and Wooshik looked at him and promptly left the palace and started running behind the mafia.
"What happened.. everything...oh no Jimin!" Hoseok said looking at Jimin.
"How..how did this happen! You are bleeding..."
"I need to take him hospital. Please take care everything here"
"Don't worry Jungkook..go fast..take him hospital"
Jungkook nodded and carried Jimin like bridal style.
"Jungkooknim..I can walk..no need to
"Shhh...stop talking " Jungkook hushed Jimin and Jimin felt his heart beating like a drum now.
He was only looking at Jungkook while Jungkook was walking fast towards his car. He then put Jimin on the seat carefully and then he sat down on the driving seat. Jungkook took out his coat and looked at Jimin.
"Show me your arm" Jungkook said and Jimin showed his right hand to Jungkook. Jungkook then bind his coat around Jimin's arm so that the blood can't flow down that much.
"We will go to the nearest hospital okay! Don't worry..just wait for a while" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded his head smilingly. Jungkook searched for the nearest hospital as he knows it will take more than one hour to reach at Seoul. So better he took Jimin in a nearest one. Jungkook looked at Jimin and started heading for the hospital.

Jimin put his one hand on his arm. He was unable to move his hand.
"Ahhh.." Jimin groaned and Jungkook looked at him promptly.
"Wh..what happened! You alright?"
"It's.. paining"
"Just..just wait five more minutes we are almost here"
Jimin nodded but he was feeling weak and he was resting his head on the car's window glass. Jungkook's anxiety reached in peak as he saw Jimin in pain.
' He put himself in danger just to save you Jungkook ' Jungkook's inner voice talked with him.
"Jimin? Look we are almost here...keep your eyes open.. okay!"
Jimin nodded but his vision was blur and he couldn't hear Jungkook properly.

After 15 mins Jungkook stopped his car in front of a city hospital.
He promptly removed his seat belt and then removed Jimin's one also.
"Jimin?..let's go" Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style again and ran inside the hospital.
"Excuse me...it's an emergency.." Jungkook and a nurse came.
"Come this way.." The nurse guided Jungkook towards the emergency room and laid Jimin on the bed.
"You wait outside...I'm calling the doctor" the nurse said and after few minutes a doctor came inside the room. Jungkook was standing outside of the emergency room with a heavy heart. On that time he saw his phone ringing and he looked at it.
"Jungkook! How's Jimin? Did you take him hospital?" Hoseok said in a worried voice
"I will not forgive myself if something happen to Jimin!" Jungkook replied blankly as he was only thinking about Jimin's well being.
"No..don't say like that .. nothing will happen..okay!"
"Hmm" Jungkook said.
"We will come over the hospital..tell me the address."
"No..it's ok..I will take him at my place. Let's meet there"
"Okay..take care."
Jungkook cut the call and looked at the emergency door.

After 10mins the doctor and the nurse came out.
"Doctor!"
"Don't worry he is alright now. Hopefully he didn't lose much blood."
Jungkook felt relived inside.
"We bandaged his arm. Just don't remove the bandage before two days. And keep notice that he doesn't move his right hand too much And here is some medicins."
Jungkook took the prescription and thanked the doctor.
.
Jungkook went inside the room and saw Jimin sitting on the bed leaning his back on the cushion.
"Ji..Jimin!" Jungkook called and Jimin looked at him.
"Jungkook!"
Jungkook came near Jimin and sat beside him.
"Who told you to came suddenly between the mafia and me!"
"I..I saw you in danger..how could I just stand there without doing anything!"
"But Jimin it was too dangerous..what if he ..he stabbed the knife and you..." Jungkook couldn't finish his words and sighed.
'Does he care about me that much!' Jimin thought while looking at Jungkook
"But..I'm all good now. You brought me to the hospital and saved me..so don't think about it much please "
Jungkook nodded but not looking into Jimin's eyes.

There was a silent for a moment. Jimin looked at Jungkook and cleared his throat .
"Umm..can I go to home now..or I have to stay here!"
"Yes you can..and you are coming with me.."
"Hu? Wh..why?"
"Doctor told u not to move your hand too much. And you can't remove your bandage before two days. So that's why I'm gonna take care of you as you took care of me that day" Jungkook said and Jimin's ear became red hearing this.
"Oh no then how will I go to office tomorrow!" Jimin said in a tensed voice.
"We don't have any office tomorrow. And you will not work for two days it's my order."
"Yeah but.."
"No but let's go .." Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style again.
"Ju.. Jungkook..I can walk..no need to-
"I don't want you to walk now ..so just stay still in my arms" Jungkook said in most caring voice and Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry.
"Everyone is looking at us." Jimin said softly.
"So what!" Jungkook replied and smirked. They both then headed for Jeon Mansion.

See you in next part 💜

Merry Christmas to you all 🎄🎉💜💛☺️ Have a great day.