Episode 12: The Letter

Jungkook frowned his eyebrows looking at a strange paper on his table which was wrapped with the black ribbon 🎗️. Jungkook took the paper and opened it. It was actually a letter.
"Who sent this!" Jungkook said and started reading the letter.

Dear Jeon the great detective,
I hope you are doing well and is still looking for me. I feel sad cause you trying your best but still couldn't find me. You remember,that day! You told me if I have courage then meet in front of you and you know what I have thought about it. I think we should meet what say! Haha.. yes let's meet. I will send you the location and come there. But don't show your detective talent to me. Come alone , don't bring anyone else with you. Otherwise you and your partners will be in danger. Remind it.

From
The great mafia:-)

Jungkook's eye's became red and his anger reached in its peak. He was looking at the letter for a while in anger.
"Jungkook did you check~" Namjoon couldn't finish his words before that he saw Jungkook clenching his teeth.
"What happened?" Namjoon again asked and Jungkook looked at him.
"Are you alright! What's in your hand?" Namjoon said and Jungkook gave him the letter. Namjoon frowned his eyebrows and took the letter. His eyes were wide opened while reading the letter.
"It's..it's him! He sent it?"
"How on earth he came here!" Jungkook said Loudly and hit on the table.
"That's the question..how ,when he kept this here! Or..or who kept this him or his partner!"
"Damn...I will not leave him!" Jungkook said in a angry voice and on that time his phone was ringing. It was again an unknown number. Jungkook received the call.
"Hello!"
"Did you receive my letter?"
Jungkook's eyes were wide opened.
"YOU!"
"Yes I'm..and I kept that in your room."
"How dare you to step inside my office!"
"Not a big deal dear detective. I'm more clever than you"
Jungkook tightened his fists.
"Anyway,I'm sending the location. Just come tonight at 8pm. I will be waiting for you. Good bye"
"Hello,hello?" Jungkook was about to say more but the call was already dropped.
"What..what did he say?" Namjoon said desperately.
"He..he kept the letter."
"What! But how.."
"Wait a min.." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin through the big glass. And he remembered what Jimin said somewhile ago.
~~
"I crashed with someone badly. But he never said sorry to me"
"Jimin..call Jimin right now"
"Jimin? Ok.." Namjoon said and ran outside of the room to call Jimin.
Jungkook sat down on his chair while pulling his hair back.
"Jimin come inside please" Namjoon said and Jimin looked at him in confused.
"Um..okay let's go" Jimin said went inside jungkook's room.
"Did you call me Jungkooknim?" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him promptly.
"Jimin!" Jungkook stood up and went towards him.
"You crashed with someone at morning right?"
"Um yeah.."
"He was coming outside from our office?"
"Yeah"
"Did you see his face? How was he! What was he wearing?"
"He..he was wearing all black"
Both Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other with wide opened eyes.
"Wh..why ,is everything alright?"
"Jimin you crashed with that mafia" Namjoon said and Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"What! How did he come here and why?"
"Look at this" Namjoon handed over the letter and Jimin read it.
"Oh my God..he..he wants to meet with Jungkooknim!" Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.
"That's not the matter. It's good opportunity for us. We will catch him this time and we have to do this. But my question is how he come here!" Jungkook said.
"Let's check the CCTV footage." Jimin said and Namjoon agreed with him.
"Yes let's go Jungkook"
They immediately went to check the footage in the CCTV room.
.
"Mr. Kim,show us the today's morning footage"
"Everything alright sir?"
"No..one stranger came inside my office" Jungkook said and Mr. Kim frowned his eyebrows. He then replayed the footage.
"Start from 5am." Jungkook ordered and Mr. Kim replyd it.
They were watching the footage carefully.
"Who's that! Entering while wearing sweeper's dress!" Namjoon pointed and both Jimin and Jungkook looked at the person.
"What's the time he entered?"
"Sir it was 6am"
"And our all sweepers comes at 6:30 right?"
"Yes sir."
"Strange..zoom please"
"He is wearing a black cap. We can't see his face properly" Jimin said.
"That's him. I'm sure"
"He is really good at exchanging outlooks" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"call the guards here" Jungkook ordered and Namjoon promptly called all the guards.
When all the guard were present Jungkook showed them the footage and they all were in dilemma. Cause none of them could identify that it was the mafia. They all thought him for a real sweeper. Jungkook then told all the guard to be more aware and careful.
.
.
.
Jungkook received a message from the mafia who sent him the location.
"He sent me the location!" Jungkook said.
"Let me check the location at first" Jimin said and started searching for the location.
"What type of place is this!"
"What's it showing?" Namjoon said .
"It's really far from the city. It's almost near the hanguk forest."
"Yeah look.." Namjoon said while looking at the screen.
"And he told you to go alone there!"
"Yeah..but we will not let Jungkook go there alone."
"Yeah right." Jimin agreed with Namjoon.
"Guys called a meeting right now. We have to make a proper plan for this."
"Understood." Namjoon said and went inside his office room to announce through the microphone 🎙️ to all the members and detectives.
.
.
After a while three detective team's leaders, Jimin, Hoseok , Mr. Wooshik and Namjoon joined the meeting.
"I still can't believe on him! What if he is pranking with us again!" Hoseok said in a serious voice.
"I don't think so. This time he sent the location by himself." Namjoon replied.
"Yes, and most important he sent a letter also. He literally came in a dangerous place like detective agency just to give a letter to Jungkook." Jimin also said and everyone nodded.
"So how we should proceed now?" One of the leader asked .
"We can't go there together with Jungkook " mr.wooshik said and everyone looked at him.
"We should go separatly. And on a separate time."
"Right. Otherwise that mafia will know that Jungkook didn't come alone."
"Exactly and your life will be in danger if he got to know this"
"So what should we do now!" Hoseok asked quite desperately.
"We have to change our outlooks,just like he did at morning" Jimin said and everyone looked at him.
"Good idea Jiminssi." Mr. Wooshik said and smiled.
"We have to change our outlooks and we have to go there separatly."
"Everyone will carry a secret camera with them. And the leaders will check on us and the location when we will be there" Namjoon said.
"So me, Hoseok, and Jimin will go right now in that place" Mr. Wooshik said.
"And then Jungkook and Namjoon will join. But Namjoon be careful don't forget to hide yourself in front of the mafia."
Namjoon nodded for yes.
"Yes I understood" Namjoon replied.
"So that's final. Let's change our outfits guys." Mr. Wooshik said and stood up.
"Umm..do we have to go for shopping now!" Jimin asked in confused.
"No no we have a clothing store in our agency" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"Ohh..I see.. sorry I didn't know that"
"It's ok",Jimin let's go" Hoseok said and Jimin went with them.

Jungkook watched Jimin going with them at the store. Something is bothering him. And he was kinda in tensed cause he wanted to go with Jimin not to send him alone. Even though everyone is with him but still Jungkook's mind was not in peace.

See you in next part 💜