Episode 18: A kiss

They all approached towards the long dining table and sat down there.
"Wow so many snacks..." Namjoon said looking at the dishes.
"Cheers everyone!" Hoseok said and they all started drinking and eating. A Christmas song was playing around and the atmosphere became full of enjoyable and happiness.
"Ok ok guys... let's do something funny and interesting." Hoseok said and everyone looked at him.
"What should we do!"
"Bottle spinning game!" Hoseok announced and everyone nodded smilingly.
"Everyone will do the exact things whatever his opponent member will say okay?" Mr. Wooshik said and they agreed.
"Ok ok let's start then." Hoseok said and started spinning the bottle. All of the were clapping while the bottle was spinning.
"Annndd ...Yaahu Namjoonssi " Jimin cheered for Namjoon.
"Ok Hoseok will ask." Jungkook said and Hoseok started thinking.
"Ok..tell us about your crush!"
"Oh well I don't have any right now ..um may be later on.."
"Awww..." Everyone started teasing him.
"Ok next..." Mr. Wooshik said and spin the bottle again.
"Ohuuu... Jungkookiii" they all cheered loudly.
"Ok ok ask anything" Jungkook said and Namjoon smirk.
"Jungkookssi.. what's your Omega's name?"
Everyone looked at him including Jimin who was also waiting for the answer.
"I don't have any. So sorry" Jungkook said and drank the soju.
"Awwww ..."
Jimin didn't know why but he felt kinda relived inside hearing the answer.
"Ok next.." Jungkook said and started spinning the bottle.
"Annndd..jiminssi" they all screamed Jimin's name. Jimin's cheeks became red and he smiled.
Jungkook looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at Hoseok.
"Ok I'm gonna ask" Hoseok raised his hand.
"Jiminssi ..apart from the IT expert..are you also expart in something else? Or what's your another skill?"
Everyone looked at Jimin and Jimin looked at them.
"Ok..may be you all don't know..but I'm a ballet dancer.." Jimin announced and all of them were looking at Jimin in surprised.
"Whoahhh... really!" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded shyly.
"You have to show us your dance when your arm will be fine okay!" Namjoon said and he nodded for yes.
"Yeah I would like to.." Jimin said and his gaze fell on Jungkook who was already looking at him.
"Yaayy...that's great!" Hoseok said excitedly.
While Jungkook was looking at Jimin Namjoon looked at Jungkook and followed his gaze.
"Um..excuse me" Jimin said and they all nodded as Jimin's phone was ringing. Jimin went towards the corner to received the call.

Meantime Namjoon sat beside Jungkook.
"Falling for him?" Namjoon said suddenly and Jungkook looked at him.
"Whom are you talking about?"
"Of course Jimin...I caught you looking at him so many times"
"Noh.. nothing like that"
"Yah yah..I know you started liking him! Don't you!"
"I don't know hyung ..but my heart always beats fast around him."
"Silly,,I told you,,you are falling for him. Go and tell him this"
"No..how can I will tell him this suddenly!"
"So what go and take him for a date..and then tell everything whatever you want to say"
"I even don't know he has someone in his life!"
"I don't think so.. he literally saved you also took care of you that day..he is into you probably "
Jungkook looked at Namjoon hearing this.
"Are you sure!"
"Yess..go before it's too late " Namjoon again said and Jungkook looked at Jimin who was still talking over his phone.

Jungkook walked towards Jimin slowly and stood there.
"Ok Taehyungaa byee take care"
"You also take care ..I will meet with you once I'm at Seoul "
"Haha ok..have fun byee" Jimin said waving at the screen and smiling"
"Taehyung!" Jungkook repeated the name under his breath.
Jimin cut the call and looked behind,he just flinched looking at Jungkook suddenly.
"Owh..ju.. Jungkooknim"
"Whom you were talking to?"
"Me? Owh .. with my Best friend. His name is Taehyung. He is a professor of SNU..and went to Daegue for one month. That's why called me for wishing merry Christmas " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"Oh I see...so you don't have any boyfriend!" Jungkook asked suddenly and Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"Bo.. boyfriend! Noh not at all" Jimin said promptly.
"Sooo..can I say something to you!" Jungkook said directly looking into Jimin's eyes. Jimin's heart was beating like a drum.
"Wh..what is it!"
Jungkook came closer to Jimin and Jimin just gulped.
The whole roof was empty as rest of the members went inside the house because it started snowing.

Only Jungkook and Jimin was present there.
"What do you want to say!" Jimin asked curiously.
"Ok hold on.." Jungkook said and took a deep breath. Jimin found cute looking at a shy Jungkook.
"Jimin.." Jungkook called and leaned closer and crashed their lips together. Jimin was all shocked at Jungkook's sudden action. Jimin closed his eye while Jungkook held Jimin's waist softly.
Jungkook broke the kiss just to look at Jimin if he was feeling comfortable or not.
"Why did you stopped!" Jimin said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and again crashed their lips. They both smiled in between the kiss. Exactly on that time there was fireworks 🎆 on the sky. The whole sky became colorful with lights. None of them pulled out from each other rather than they were kissing as if their lips were waiting for each others touch for a long time.

 None of them pulled out from each other rather than they were kissing as if their lips were waiting for each others touch for a long time

After few minutes they looked at each other while breathing fast.
"So..umm.. what was that!"
"May be a new beginning!"
"New beginning?"
Jungkook leaned closer to Jimin's ears.
" Will you be my omega! Park Jimin?" Jungkook said in most alluring voice and Jimin just melted in those words. Jungkook looked at Jimin. Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry tomatoes.
"Are you sure you want to make me your omega?"
"Yes..I'm..let's know each other more."
Jimin smiled fondly and nodded.
"I would like to know about you also." Jimin said smilingly and Jungkook smiled.
"So..can I kiss on your lips everyday? If you give permission!"
Jimin chuckled at Jungkook hearing this. He then stood on his tiptoe and gave a peck on Jungkook's lips.
"Yes you can" Jimin said and Jungkook kissed back promptly.
.
.
After an hour Jimin and Jungkook joined with other members.
"Ohh you both came.. come come..I made some fried chickens" Hoseok said and all of them sat down for eating excitedly.
They enjoyed the Christmas night together. And Jimin stayed at Jungkook's place one more night.
.
It's been two days and finally Jimin removed his bandage from his right arms. Jungkook helped him in removing the bandage.
"Thank God ..it's fine now..." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"I'm glad that you are fine now."
"Yeah.. finally I can go to office tomorrow" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook smiled.
"You love your works a lot ,,I must say"
Jimin nodded smilingly.
"Yes a lot."
"I appreciate you"
Jimin smiled shyly while Jungkook was looking at him only.
.
.
Next morning...
Jimin woke up early and got ready for the office. He was feeling good and was excited to see Jungkook. He felt butterflies remembering about what just happened yesterday. He started blushing thinking about Jungkook's confession. He took his bag and headed for the office with a smiley face.
.
.
Jimin reached at office and sat down on his desk. Soon Jungkook and Namjoon entered and all the employees greeted them. Jungkook nodded his head and everyone sat down. Jungkook then went inside his room and sat down on his desk. And gave a quick glance at Jimin. Jimin bowed his head and Jungkook nodded smilingly. Hoseok also arrived at time and went inside Jungkook's room.
"Shall we start searching for the mafia again..by using his cars number. May be we will get information about him" Hoseok offered and both Jungkook and Namjoon nodded.
"Let's call Jimin and Wooshik also."
"Yeah call them" Jungkook said and soon Jimin and Mr wooshik joined them.

See you in next part 💜