Episode 1: Chasing

Night 1:30am...

One car is chasing after another car

One car is chasing after another car. With all high speed. None of their plan is to stop the car. The man in black increased his car's speed again on the other hand the man in masquerade followed the presence and then smirk. He clicked on a button and the balck smoke filled the whole road which made the chasing car stopped promptly.
"Damn!What the-.."
"You lose it again..."
"Shit man!" Jeon Jungkook cursed under his breath and hit the driving wheel.
"It's ok...but you should have call us. You know it's dangerous to chase alone behind those mafias car"
"I don't care. I have to catch them"
"I know we have to..but at least informe us before planing something."
"It was not any plan I saw him that's why.."
"Okay ok..now come back I'm still waiting in front of your house."
"Coming" Jungkook said and sighed.
"Good boy"Kim Namjoon said and cut the call.
Jungkook tightened his fists while looking in front.
"I will not leave them" Jungkook said and started his car's engine.
.
.

In the middle of the night the road was filled with traffic. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows and opened his car's window.
"What's wrong!"
"Five buckets of fruits fell from a old man's hand while crossing the road. Now the road is block" another driver said from beside of Jungkook's car.
Jungkook sighed and went outside of his car. He then went outside of the car.  And went towards the place where he saw the man collecting fruits from the road hurriedly. Jungkook was about to go but before that he saw another boy helping the old man. Jungkook's eyes locked on that boy. But he couldn't see the face as the boy was back facing him. Some people started pressing the horn..
"We.. should do hurry." The old man said and Jimin held his hands.
"No need of that grandpa...wait a min.." Park Jimin said and finally looked at the crowd.
Jimin looked beside and saw the traffic police who was holding a mic. Jimin went towards him and took the mic."
"Stop pressing the horn please... grandpa accidently fell off his fruits from his hands. So please be patient. It will take only five minutes if we all help him" Jimin said loudly with the help of the mic and all the car stopped pressing the horn. Jimin smirked and started helping the old man again.
And all this time Jungkook was looking at Jimin in surprised. His eyes were locked on him. Cause how pretty he is!  Jimin helped the grandpa in crossing the road. And all the car started moving again. Jungkook was still standing there and again some cars started pressing horn. Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts and promptly went inside the car.
"Who was that!" Jungkook said under his breath. He looked behind but didn't see Jimin.
"Argh" Jungkook groaned. His wolf did something to him desperately.
'Desperate!' But for whome!'

.
.
.

Night 2:50
Jungkook stopped his car in front of his house. He then entered inside and saw namjoon waiting for him.
"Seriously!"
"Sorry I was stucked somewhere"
"With whome!"
"Lol traffic jam." Jungkook said and sat down on the couch.
"Here.." Namjoon offered him the champagne.
"Thanks" Jungkook said and drank it.
"You alright!"
"Yeah .."
"Don't do anything lonely..
"It's been 1 year and we still couldn't catch them"
"Cause we don't have proper information where they stay ..or what they are doing!"
Jungkook was only listening to Namjoon while closing his eyes.
"What should we do now!" Jungkook asked softly.
"I think we should hire an IT expert or someone who can help us in this matter "
"What are you waiting for then..advertise and start taking interviews. " Jungkook said and stood up and threw the glass
"Calm down,we are trying our best to catch them. Don't be that angry"
Namjoon said and sighed as he saw Jungkook went inside his room.
.
.
.
Morning 8am...
Jimin woke up and got ready for his office. Currently he is working in a detective company. But he wanted to transfer in another company  a better one as he  has confidence that he can do better. Jimin had applied for the IT and detective position. And it's been one week. Jimin smiled and went towards the bus stand. He then went inside the bus and headed for his office.
.
.
"Good morning!" Jimin greeted to his colleagues.
"Good morning"
"Did you received any mail! You have applied for the Seoul Detective Agency right?"
"Yeah ...I still didn't check. Let me check" Jimin said smilingly.
Jimin opened his PC and was about to log in his email but their manger came smilingly and called Jimin's name loudly.
"Jiminshiii"
Jimin looked at him promptly.
"Mr. Bobo" Jimin said and stood up.
"Jiminshii I'm so happy so happy for you. I'm so proud of you."
Jimin looked at his colleagues and all of them was looking at their manager.
"Jimin, you got chance to work with the Seoul national detective team"
Jimin's eyes were wide opened and his heart started pounding.
"Whattt!" Jimin said and promptly opened his mail box. His eyes were wide opened.
"Re.. really!" Jimin said under his breath.
"We are proud to announce that one of our detective is going to national team."The manager said and everyone started clapping.
"Thank you everyone " Jimin said and bowed respectfully. His heart filled with happiness as he was waiting for this day.
.
.
.
"Did you hire someone?" Jungkook asked while walking towards his office room.
"I did.."
"That's great. Don't forget to take interview."
"Yeah and you have to come also"
"I will.. by the way..what's his name!"
"Park Jimin,he is an omega"
"I see..."
"Ok then I will call you when he will come"
"Okay" Jungkook said and cut the call. He then started working on his desk.
.
.
.
Jimin gave treat to his colleagues. He then returnd at his apartment earlier as he had to go for new office tomorrow.
"Finallyyyyyyy!!" Jimin said loudly looking at the starry night.
.
.
.

Next morning:
Jimin was standing in front of the Seoul Detective Agency. He took a deep breath and went inside the building.

 He took a deep breath and went inside the building

See you in next part