Episode 21: Truth

The room filled with the sound of kiss. Jungkook held Jimin's waist tightly and Jimin kept his hands around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook put the bouquet aside from Jimin's hand and lift him up not breaking the kiss. Jungkook put Jimin on the couch and broke the kiss just take some breath as they both were out of breath. Jimin looked at Jungkook desperately and again pulled him closure just to crashed their lips together.
"Mhh~~" Jimin moaned softly as Jungkook bite on his bottom lip. Jimin took out Jungkook's tie and started unbuttoning his shirt which made Jungkook smirk. Jungkook softly took out Jimin's long court and lift his sweater a little to touch his bare waist. Jimin felt shivered at Jungkook's touch.
"Umhh..koo..looki" Jimin moaned and Jungkook looked at him.
"You got a perfect waist" Jungkook said in Jimin's ear and Jimin felt his cheeks burning.
"And you got a perfect body" Jimin said admiring Jungkook's body,his tattooed arms. Jungkook smiled and kissed on Jimin's neck. Jimin tilted his head and gave Jungkook better access.
"Where is your sweet spot baby!" Jungkook said licking on Jimin's neck.
"Ahh..~umm" Jimin moaned as Jungkook finally found his sweet spot.
"Jung...kook" Jimin called desperately.
"Yes sweetheart!" Jungkook said in a husky voice which made Jimin go crazy.
"Pl..please I..want you" Jimin said while digging his two hands on Jungkook's back.
"Are you sure!" Jungkook asked softly.
"Um..ye..yeah please" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.
"Let's do it then.." Jungkook said and smirked and Jimin could swear his heart was racing faster than fast. Jungkook attacked on Jimin's neck again and took out his clothes...
And soon the room filled with the sound of their sweet moans, kissing, skin slapping sounds. And they both were in cloud nine on that night.
.
.
.
After two hours they finally gave up as they were much tired playing rounds after rounds. They were trying to catch their breath and looked at each. Jungkook pulled Jimin closure and kissed on his forehead.jimin smiled and closed his eyes. He didn't realize when he felt asleep on Jungkook's arms.
"You wanna take shower now?" Jungkook asked and looked at Jimin but saw him sleeping already. Jungkook chuckled on Jimin's cuteness and gave him another kiss. He then put the blanket on Jimin and got down from the bed. He then took his night clothes and went inside the shower room. He also cleaned Jimin and changed the bed sheets carefully so that Jimin don't feel disturb while sleeping.

Morning 7:30

.
.
Morning 7:30...
Jimin opened his eyes slowly and felt someone's hand on his waist. He then looked at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully while holding Jimin beside him. Jimin smiled softly and kissed on Jungkook's nose.
"Waking up next to you!What a beautiful view" Jimin said quietly under his breath while looking at Jungkook.
"Really?" Jungkook said in a sleepy voice and Jimin's eyes were wide opened. Jungkook then looked at Jimin and Jimin's cheeks became red like cherry.
"You..heard it!"
Jungkook nodded while smiling.
"Let's wake up like this every morning!" Jungkook said and Jimin hide his face in Jungkook's crook promptly.
"Asihh.." Jimin said playfully and smacked on Jungkook's chest softly.
"Are you blushing dear?" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.
"Noh..shut up..and let's get ready" Jimin said while blushing and was about to wake up but Jungkook held Jimin's waist and made Jimin fall on him.
"Kooki!" Jimin said in surprised.
"Hold on..i..I need to tell you something" Jungkook said looking at Jimin.
"Hu! What is it?" Jimin said in confused.
"I promised you to tell everything about Kim Seokjin right!" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.
"Oh..yeah..but..if you don't want to share right now then it's ok kooki" Jimin said smilingly.
"Noh..I think I should share it with you now" Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
"O..ok then ..tell me" Jimin said and laid down beside Jungkook again.
Jungkook cleared his throat and looked at Jimin's eyes.
"He..he is a great business man you know"
"Um yeah I know. I searched about him that day. He is really well known person"
"Yeah..but ..
"But?"
"He is my elder brother. My cousin. We are from the same family " Jungkook said and Jimin frowned his eyebrows hearing this.
"Your elder brother!..then why both of your relation is not good enough?"
"Because he never wanted to keep any good relationship with me. He behaves like an enemy. And most important...
"Most important?"
"He..he supports my father whether I never supported my father and his evil deeds"
"Evil deeds?"
"He..he is a part of a great mafia gang. And used to work with them when I was only 18."
Jimin's eyes were wide opened hearing this all.
"Wh..what!" Jimin said in a confused voice.
"Yes Jimin..I know you are thinking how I became a detective when my own dad is a mafia! Well , I don't even wanna call him my dad. He is nothing to me now. I don't know where he is..what's he doing now. My mom and I left him when we got to know about his evil works. My mom is the one protected me and brought me from Busan to Seoul. "
"Wh..where is your mom now?"
"She stays with my grandparents at Daegue. I kept her kinda away from me cause you know my job is already a dangerous one and that mafia is still after me..so I don't want anything happen to my mom and grandparents "Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"You did a good job. " Jimin said smilingly and Jungkook smiled back.
"But for now..I want to know why that mafia's car is under Kim Seokjin's name" Jungkook said in a serious voice and Jimin nodded.
"Right..we should work in this."
"So ...will you support me..are you surprised I'm from a different background!"
"What are you saying at all! Of course I will support you Jungkooksiii..and yes I'm kinda surprise but I believe in you. And don't worry we all will find out about Kim Seokjin and his relation with that mafia!okay?"
Jungkook felt good inside hearing from Jimin.
"Thanks Jimina.." Jungkook said and hugged Jimin. Jimin smiled and hugged back promptly. They cuddled with each other for a while and then took breakfast together got ready to go to office.
.
.
.
Jungkook entered inside Namjoon's office room where he was working. He looked at Jungkook.
"Good morning!"
"Yeah morning!" Jungkook said and sat in front of him.
"Everything alright now?"
"With Jimin?"
"Yes!"
"Yeah..thanks for guiding me that day" Jungkook said and Namjoon smiled.
"Thast good.. I'm glad you patched up with him" Namjoon said and Jungkook smiled.
"So did you tell him about Seokjin?"
"Yes I did..and he supports me also."
"We all support you Jungkook. But for now..we should talk with Seokjin"
"Yes..I don't wanna talk with him but damn...I have to.." Jungkook said in a angry voice.
"We have no other choice.. afterall he is playing a secret game with us again" Namjoon said and Jungkook looked at him.
"He will not pick up my call"
"What do you want then?"
"I will go to his office" Jungkook said.
"Let's go then.." Namjoon said and they both stood up.

Jimin was working on his laptop and soon he saw Jungkook and Namjoon coming out. Jungkook stood up in front of Jimin and Jimin looked at him and stand up.
"Jungkooknim!"
"I'm going at Seokjin's office with Namjoon. I will try my best to find out..but..
"But?"
"I think we need your help in this case also" Jungkook said looking at Jimin.
"Of course. I will help.. don't worry." Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Ok then..I will call you later" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smilingly.
"Take care." Jimin said quietly and Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"I wonder what this Kim Seokjin actually want!" Jimin said under his breath and again sat down on his desk.

See you in next part 💜