Episode 3: Rule

Breaking news:
Two strangers were found dead near the bank of Seoul river. We are trying to find out whose body these are. Also after checking one of the CCTV footage of the road we found that a man wearing masquerade just came and then suddenly the footage became blur and we couldn't find anything more. But our detectives and reporters will try their best to find out the culprit. So for more news stay tuned with us. Thank you so much and I'm the reporter Jung Hoseok~

The news spread out everywhere. People again started talking on this. His eyes became red again after hearing the news. He started boxing with more force and anger. Those doe eyes now looks more dangerous and fearful. He was breathing fast. He was boxing in non stop.
"Stop now. It's been 1hr and you are still boxing hard." Namjoon said to Jungkook. Jungkook stopped boxing and looked at Namjoon.
"Relax now..."
Jungkook took the water bottle and then left the place. Namjoon sighed and then followed Jungkook.
.
.
Jimin woke up early as he had to join the meeting. Jimin checked himself on the mirror and then headed for the agency.
.
.
Everyone came early as they all know Jungkook doesn't like procrastination or late comer. Jungkook and Namjoon entered inside the meeting room and everyone stood up.
"Sit down" Jungkook said and everyone sat down.
"I hope you all heard about the news. We have to take another step to catch those goons. They are crossing their limits now."
"Sir how we will catch them ..everytime when we tried to reach towards them they deceived us badly" one of the general detectives said.
"That's the problem."
"But we have come out from this problem" Jungkook said again.
"I think proper information can help us." Jimin declared and everyone looked at him including Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes again locked on Jimin.
"I mean..they are playing with us...we should also join in this game. We should not let them know what will be our next step." Jimin said and everyone nodded their heads.
"We should not give up that easily. Let's try our best, right?"
"Yeah that's right...
"Yeah yeah" everyone agreed with Jimin.
"Whatever you are saying I hope you will help us properly in this matter. Cause I need everything perfectly."
"No one is perfect in this world. So perfect is not the right word. You can say you want evething correctly. I might guide you in a correct path." Jimin replied back.
"Are you arguing with me!"
"No what are you saying. It's just I'm telling you wanting everything perfectly is absurd. "
Jungkook looked away from Jimin.
"I need everything perfectly and correctly. If you can help then help otherwise leave." Jungkook said and left the room. Namjoon sighed and followed Jungkook.
"Why on earth he is so rude!" Jimin said under his breath and frowned his eyebrows.
"It's because you are the one who literally replied back to him easily. We never could do this thing before."
"Really!"
"Yeah...you are really brave "
"No..I mean but he just got me wrong."
"It's ok you can talk to him about this later." One jimins colleagues said.
"Umm yeah" Jimin said and smiled.
"Is he that angry bird!" Jimin said quietly under his breath and sighed.
.
.
Night 10pm...
Jimin took his bag promptly and head for jungkook's office room. He needed to talk with Jungkook as he just understood Jimin wrong.
Jimin took a deep breath and knocked at the door.
"Come in" Jungkook said in a cold voice and Jimin just gulped.
Jimin went inside and Jungkook looked at him.
"What is it?"
"Umm... actually I wanted to talk about what just happened at the meeting...
"Forget it..
"No I mean ..I hope you didn't get me wrong!"
Jungkook again looked at Jimin and stood up.
"You are the only one who talked back to me..." Jungkook said and started approaching towards Jimin.
"Wh..why... can't someone talk back to you..when you are wrong!" Jimin said and started walking backwards.
"Of course not... Cause I'm the CEO here."
"So...wh..what are doing!" Jimin said and hit his back on the wall.
Jungkook caged Jimin with his one hand.
"Don't be like this sweetheart..an omega should not talk too much" Jungkook said in jimins ear and Jimins heart started beating like a drum. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was smirking at him.
"Understood!" Jungkook again asked while leaning more closure.
"Ye..yeah yeah .." Jimin said and promptly escaped from jungkook's cage.
"Goo..good night..sir" Jimin greeted and left jungkook's room promptly.
A smile formed on jungkook's face.

See you in next part 💜