Episode 5: Same place!

Jimin again went inside his office building and ran towards jungkook's room just to see Jungkook roaming here and there inside his room.
"Jungkooknim?"
Jungkook promptly looked at Jimin.
"You came..."
"Yeah... what's the matter? Everything alright?"
"Please check the location of this person. Here..here is the number"
Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"Ok but who's this?"
"That mafia"
Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"WHAT?"
"Yes he just called me five minutes ago. Please try to find his location"
"Let's find" Jimin said and took the number and ran towards his desk. He opened his PC and started typing fast. Jimin again logged into a website. He then typed the number.
"Do you think we will able to find him?'
"Yes.. until he destroy the sim card..we will able to track his location " Jimin said while doing his work on PC. Jungkook looked at Jimin who was looking at the monitor. Didn't notice Jungkook was standing kinda close to him. Jungkook's eyes were locked on Jimin again suddenly.
"It's working!" Jimin said and Jungkook looked away from him and focused on the monitor.
"Really?" Jungkook said in excitement.
"Yeah"
"Here ..it is..Han river tunnel area" Jimin said and a winning smile formed on jungkook's face.
"Yess" Jungkook said but Jimin was all quiet.
"I'm going right now. Thanks a lot Jimin " Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him.
" What,,are you going there right now?"
"Yes" Jungkook said and took his car keys.
"But..it's too late at night"
"I don't care" Jungkook said and started walking fast.
Jimin was thinking hard what to do. Something is telling him to stop Jungkook.
"Can I come with you?" Jimin said and Jungkook stopped and looked at him.
"No..I mean... I might help you to find out the further location." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.
"Fine.. let's go" Jungkook said and started walking again. Jimin smiled and started walking behind Jungkook. They both went inside the car and headed for the location.
.
.
. Jungkook was driving fast. Currently it's 12:30am. The road was free and it took only 15mins to reach at the exact location. Jungkook stopped his car at the end of the tunnel.
"Yeah the location is showing here" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.
"Um..yeah.."
"Let's go" Jungkook said
"No..I mean you carry on..I am coming after a while." Jimin said not looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jimin and he could say something is off.
"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah.. please" Jimin replied back.
Jungkook then promptly got down from the car and ran towards the bridge.

Jimin was breathing fast while looking at the place. The same tunnel,same river, same bridge , that same tree. It's the same place where his parents met an accident in 2015. All the memories started coming to Jimin's mind. And he started sweating.
"Omma appa.."
"Ommaa..appa?"
"Your parents are missing!"
"Jimina your parents died..just accept the truth dear" His grandmother's words also started coming to his mind.
"Omma appaa....,....."(echo)

Jimin grabbed the seat belt while breathing fast. Tear was dropping from his eyes. He needed air. Jimin promptly removed the seat belt and opened the door and got down from the car.

On the other hand Jungkook was looking for the mafia in every possible places at the exact location. He checked everywhere but still couldn't find someone suspicious or someone wearing black. Suddenly jungkook's eyes fell on someone who was talking on the phone wearing black hoodie. Jungkook's eyes were wide opened and he ran towards the person and removed his hoodie.
"You..
"Excuse me?" The girl said in a disturbing tone.
"Oh I'm..I'm sorry.. sorry I was looking for someone "
The girl rolled her eyes and left the place while talking on the phone again.
"Damn!" Jungkook cursed under his breath.
He then looked at his car and thought Jimin is coming but he frowned his eyebrows looking Jimin sitting on his knees which seems like he got hurt or crying.
"Jimin?" Jungkook said and started running towards his car.

"Jimin..hey ..what..what happened!" Jungkook said and sat on his knees also.
"What happened why you are breathing like this? Are you alright?" Jungkook again asked.
"Can....can we pl... please..le...leave the place" Jimin said in a shaky voice.
"But..but what's wrong..we are here for investigation right?"
"I..kn.. know..but please.."
"Ok..ok just relax...breath...tell me what's wrong?"
"..I ... can't "
"Why Jimin...look at me ..look.."
Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.
"What's wrong why are you crying? Did anybody hurt you?"
"PL... please let me go...I don't.. don't want to stay here.." Jimin again said. Suddenly everything seems blurry to Jimin. Jungkook's face also seems blurry to him and Jimin felt dizziness.
"Ok ok fine...let's go..let's.go"
"Jimin? Jimin??Ji.."
"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook said and carried Jimin like bridal style and went inside the car. Before entering inside Jungkook again looked around but didn't see anyone.
"He ran away again" Jungkook said and sighed he then promptly went inside the car and left the place.
Never noticed a car just parked opposite side of Jungkook's car. And the car was all black. The person inside the car finally opened the car window. And he was wearing a black hoodie with a mask. A smirk formed on his face. And he was watching Jungkook in these all times.
"Detective in love with whome?" He said under his breath and laughed out loud.
.
.
.
"Jimin? Can you hear me?" Jungkook was calling Jimin but he was still unconscious.
"Shit...where should I take him? I don't know his home address!"
"What's his home address?" Jungkook again said under his breath.
He then looked at Jimin again. A smile formed on his face while looking at Jimin cause he was looking such a cute while sleeping.
"Cute!" Jungkook said and smiled.
"Should I take him at my place!" Jungkook said and then looked at Jimin.
"Sorry..my place is the only place right now to go" Jungkook and headed for his house Jeon mansion.
.
.
Jungkook stopped his car in front of his house. The guards opened the gate and Jungkook got down from the car. He then carried Jimin again and went inside the house. All the guards were looking at each other as they never saw Jungkook carrying someone like this.
Jungkook closed the door and then took Jimin inside his bedroom. He then laid Jimin on his king sized bed.
"I wonder why he was so scared on that time!" Jungkook said while looking at a sleeping Jimin.
"But..why he is so beautiful!" Jungkook said looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes.

why he is so beautiful!" Jungkook said looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes

The Jeon mansion:

See you in next part 💜