Episode 2: It's him!

"Let's do it ,,yess!" Jimin said and went inside the agency. Jimin was looking around and went inside the elevator. He then went inside the interview room.
"Please come in Park Jimin" Namjoon said and Jimin smiled at him.
"Thanks,Mr.Kim" Jimin said and sat down on the chair.
"So you are IT expert!"
"Yeah...you can trust on me"
"That's great"
"Ok tell me something how will you find someone's exact location or where they are!"
"It's not that difficult..I just need phone number, or vehicles code number..."
"I see...can you find mine one?"
"Why not ..can I use your PC?"
"Yeah . please.."
Jimin stood up went towards Namjoon's PC.
"Your number please " Jimin said and Namjoon gave him his number. Jimin logged in a website, he then typed something and then typed Namjoon's phone number.
"Kim Namjoon,Age 28, home address : Itawon city,road 07,House no:16,work place: Seoul Detective Agency." Jimin said and Namjoon was nodding his head.
"So it's not that difficult..but it's difficult when someone use more than 1 or 2 number."
"Oh got it...thanks Mr. Park you are really great. And welcome to Seoul Detective Agency."
Jimin smiled brightly.
"Thanks a lot Mr. Kim" Jimin said and bowed his head.
"Your desk at 9th floor."
"Okay thanks again" Jimin said and went outside of the room. He was feeling happy.
.

.
"Where are you!"
"Coming...did you take his interview?"
"Yeah I took. Jimin is really good at IT.. I think he can help us." Namjoon siad to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and then went inside the office building.
"What's his name!"
"Park Jimin."
"Jimin."
Jungkook replied under his breath and cut the call.
.
.
.
.
Whole day Jungkook was busy. All employees were also busy. At 6pm Jungkook came at the 9th floor where all the employees works. Everyone stood up including Jimin.
"Is he our boss!" Jimin asked one of his colleagues.
"CEO!"
"I see.." Jimin said and looked at manJungkook.
"Tomorrow we will have a important meeting. I hope all of you will be there" Jungkook announced and everyone nodded for yes.
Jungkook was looking at everyone and his gaze fell on Jimin who was also looking at him. Jungkook frownd his eyebrows as he felt like he knows Jimin.
"I saw him before also!" Jungkook said under his breath.
The deep gaze on each other made Jimin feel sudden butterflies. Jimin promptly looked away. Jungkook read Jimin's name plate.
'park Jimin!'
Jungkook again looked at him.
"Ok then see you tomorrow" Jungkook said and left the floor.
"Where did I see him!" Jungkook again said under his breath and was trying to remember.
"Ow..it's...it's him whom I saw that night!" Jungkook finally remembered and a smile formed on his face.
.
.
Night 10pm..
Jimin finished his works and left his desk. He then went towards the elevator and was waiting for it. The elevator was wide opened and Jimin saw Jungkook standing inside the elevator. Jimins heart again did something. They were looking at each other.
"I will take another one...you can go-
"Come inside" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin.
"O..okayh!" Jimin said somehow and went inside. He was standing in front of Jungkook whole facing his back.
'why on earth I feel strange around himm!' Jimin said quietly under his breath. Neither Jimin nor Jungkook talked about anything or tried to break the awkward silence.
The elevator was wide open again. Jimin greeted Jungkook and promptly left the the elevator. Jungkook smiled while looking at Jimin.
"Park Jimin." Jungkook said under his breath.

See you in next part 💜