Episode 11: Heart Beats

Jimin went inside the kitchen again to make something good for Jungkook. He made vegetable soup and some garlic bread for Jungkook. After fifteen minutes he went inside the bedroom to call Jungkook.
"Jungkookssi?" Jimin called and Jungkook looked at him.
"The food is ready,come" Jimin said smilingly. Jungkook nodded and smiled back. As Jungkook stood up he felt pain in his toes and was about to fall but Jimin ran towards Jungkook and grabbed him by arms. He was almost hugging Jungkook.
"Jungkook,are you ok!" Jimin said worriedly.
"Oh yeah..I think I was sitting too long that's why my legs are hurting.
"Are you sure? Should I call doctor!"
"No no..I'm ok jiminssi." Jungkook assured Jimin while looking at him. They were so close too each other and was looking at each other for a while.
"Um..let's go then ..I made some food for you" Jimin said and looked away as his cheeks already became red like cherry. Jimin took Jungkook at the dinning room while holding hands. Jungkook then sat on the chair. Jimin then served soup and some garlic bread in front of Jungkook.
"Wow..it looks great" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled brightly.
Jungkook then started eating as he was really hungry.
"You are really good at cooking!" Jungkook again said looking at Jimin.
"Haha..no no I'm not that good but I try my best to make something delicious all the time." Jimin replied almost blushingly.
"Thank you Jiminssi " Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
"It's ok Jungkookssi"
.
It's 6pm and Jungkook received a call from Namjoon and he said he will come soon at Jungkook's place. Jimin was sitting on the couch with Jungkook. Jungkook's fever was gone then. He was all good. They were spending their time gossiping and chatting.
"Who was this?" Jimin asked .
"Namjoon. He is coming "
"Owh I see..then I think I should get going...you please take care of yourself." Jimin said and smiled.
"Are you going right now!"
"Umm..yeah ..I mean I didn't finished my works yet" Jimin said.
"If Namjoon doesn't come will you stay here tonight!" Jungkook asked suddenly and Jimin's heart started beating fast.
"Wh..what?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook.
"No I mean..I'm just asking hahaha..you know " Jungkook said as realized he asked a weird question.
"Owh haha..I see" Jimin said back
"Umm..ok then see you tomorrow "
"Yeah ..um.. should I drop you at your apartment?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh no no..it's ok..you take rest.." Jimin said. He then stood up and was wearing his shoes while Jungkook was only looking at him.
Jimin bowed his head a little and smiled at Jungkook. He was about to go but Jungkook stopped him.
"Jimin.." Jimin looked at Jungkook in confused.
Jungkook went towards Jimin and hugged him tightly. Jimin's eyes were wide opened at Jungkook's sudden action. His heart started racing fast again.
"Ju.. Jungkook?" Jimin said but Jungkook didn't replied. Jungkook was holding Jimin tightly in his arms. Jungkook closed eyes and was sniffing on Jimin's neck. Cause Jimin's sweet  vanilla scent always makes him go crazy. He wanted to scent Jimin from logo ago. But he didn't find any opportunity or moment.
"Ju.. Jungkooknim..wh..what are you doing!" Jimin said in raspy voice. He was feeling butterflies in his stomach at Jungkook's touch. He kept his hand around Jungkook's back.
"I'm just hugging...a thank you hug!" Jungkook said but it was more than a thank you hug.
"Jiminssi.."
"Um..yeah?"
"There is something I want to ...~
Jungkook couldn't finish his words before that the door bell was ringing which distracted the moment. Jungkook sighed looking at the door.
"Um I think Namjoonssi came" Jimin said and they broke the hug.
"What do you want to say?"
"Oh nothing..I will say it later " Jungkook said promptly. Jimin then gave a smile and opened the door.
"Oh Jiminssi you are still here!" Namjoon said looking at Jimin.
"Hm yeah I was about to go but you came"
"Thanks a lot jiminssi.."
"No Noh it's nothing Namjoonssi" Jimin said politely.
"Jungkook how are u now?"
"Totally fine" Jungkook said but while  looking at Jimin. Both Namjoon and Jimin smiled.
"Ok then I should go now. Good night and take care Jungkookssi" Jimin said and then left jungkook's place.
"What?"
"You came at wrong time" Jungkook said and went inside his bedroom leaving a confused Namjoon behind.
.
Jimin reached at his apartment and went inside his room. He then layed down on his bed.
"Aaaaa..." Jimin screamed in shyness.
"Wh..why he was like that!.."
"He..he wanted say me something or what!" Jimin said as he remembered Jungkook wanted to say something on that day also.
"He..he was scenting me! Aaaaa..I'm going to be crazyyy." Jimin said in embarrassment. On that time he saw his phone ringing. Jimin cheeks became red like cherry tomatoes again as he saw Jungkook's name on the screen. Jimin received the call.
"Hello?"
"Did you reach?"
"Yeah..I reached "
"Okay see you tomorrow. Rest well"
"You too Jungkookssi. See you "
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight " Jimin said and cut the call. He kept his hand on his chest as his heart was beating fast. Jungkook smiled and looking at Jimin's photo on his phone.
"There is something I want to say jiminssi" Jungkook said and blushed
.
.
.
Morning 8:30.
Jimin got down from the bus and was walking fast towards the office building. Everyone was entering inside. Jimin was checking the time on his watch and suddenly crashed with someone badly which made Jimin fall on the ground in the middle path.
"Aghhh" Jimin groaned and then looked at the person wearing all black who never looked back and was just walking.
"HEY YOU!" Jimin called loudly and the person stopped. He then looked at Jimin a little and then started walking fast again.
"Hey wait" Jimin said and was looking for his bag.
Meanwhile Jungkook also reached at office. His car stopped and Jungkook's gaze fall on Jimin.
"JIMIN! "Jungkook said and immediately ran towards Jimin.
"Jimin are you alright,what are you doing on the floor!"
"Noh .I'm ok.." Jimin said and Jungkook helped him to stood up.
"I was looking for bag.."
"Bag? Why! How it fell off?"
"No..it's just I crashed with someone badly and just fell down."
"With whome!"
"I don't know he is really weird though. Never said sorry to me"
Jungkook tightened his fists.
"He pushed you?"
"Um..no no I think he was in hurry also"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah Jungkooknim..let's go now don't think that much" Jimin said and smiled. They both then entered inside the office.
.
.
.
Jungkook went inside his office room and sat down on his king sized chair. He looked at his table and saw many files.
"Oh I got so many works today" Jungkook said under his breath and was about to start his work but his gaze fell on a red paper which was wrapped with a black ribbon. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows looking at a strange paper.

See you in next part 💜