Episode 22

Author's POV

Y/N nugded her brother once again and all he did was give her an exhausted and exasperated look, completely saying
'Stop-this-bullshit'
And so she retrieve her hand back putting it behind the back. She looked at his face to figure out what's wrong and then her eyes set on a bruise above his mouth. He got a busted upper lip. Taking his face in her hands,she began with her rumble about how this happened and what kind of crime did he commit to get this as a gift. As usual he shrugged and told me not to care. But how can she not care, and start with another rumble saying he has to tell her or she have her own ways. He looked back with a bitter smile.

"There's nothing wrong, I just had a fight with someone at college"

"And why would you do that", she asked him quite skeptically. He averted his gaze and started fiddling with a  band which sits on his wrist.

"Some boys were harassing a girl, so i helped her and in return I got a busted lip, there's nothing much to worry."

When her brother emptied the content of his mind and kept out all the things which had happened for a past few days, all she could say was "Is this a girl problem?"
He nodded and denied at the same time which confused her even more.
"Okay, so you like this girl or not?"
She couldn't understand what is happening.

"No, it's not like that, see those guys were literally making fun of her and were calling her by names and I can't handle that kind of shit. So i did that"

He drawled and looked away.
She nodded trying to understand him and his puzzled words.

"First of all language child and then, I will accompany you tomorrow at college. Let me see what those fella can do when your sister is there".

Next day
Y/N's POV
The next day, I arrived by the college gates, a mercedes Benz was there and I have seen this car before.
I stepped inside to get to those boys but  before that i caught a glimpse of a man who mustn't be here because he doesn't fit to this setting. Yet in his black button downs and jeans, he looked quite a cool college student. I made my way over there and stood beside him cause that's where my brother also stood there angry and furious.

Clearing my throat, I pushed and came straight face to him aka Mr. Jeon Jungkook.
He looked into my eyes, the depths immersing me into pits of darkness until the college's principal Miss Nancy came into ny view. I called her out and told her about it all. She instantly apologized to me as she remembered who am I. But when her eyes collided with the man beside me, she was looking like a statue.
He chuckled beside me.
"So this is a girl's problem?" He grinned like an idiot.
"No, it is not" My brother sounded adamant to deny him. He looked impassively and back at me.
"What is it Ms. Song, why are you involved in it? "
He looked equal parts intrigued and equal parts playful.
"I can ask you the same Mr. Jeon. "

"Do you know her?"
The boy beside him whispered loud enough.

I nodded to him.

"I hope we can talk about it, Ms. Song, now shall we?"

I looked back at my brother and went beside him.

We took a turn and he suddenly turned around, I would have collided into his chest, if I were not maintaining some distance. Thank god.

Thanks for reading
To be continued