Episode 5

7:00 p.m.
Y/N is back to her home.
She placed her bag at the dressing table and she went to change her clothes. After a few minutes, she was in her sleepwear.

She sat on the chair and was texting her best friend Liya about her new boss.

Y/N: today I met Jin oppa. Seems like he doesn't remember me. I am a bit sad.
Liya: omo, really you met Jin oppa
Like really.
Y/N: yess!!
Liya: ofc, how will he remember you, I think he didn't recognised you. You used to be a fat dumpling in school.
Y/N: Yaah!! What is this behavior
Liya: okay I am sorry, but you know...
I met Taehyung today
Y/N: yes I know
Liya: I am so happy.
Y/N: me too.. For you... Finally my ship is sailing
Liya: no it is not like that, we aren't in a relationship yet. But who knows 😁😁

Y/n's dad called her down for dinner.

Y/N: liya, I will be back. My dad is calling me for dinner. Okay!!
Liya: okay bye

 Okay!! Liya: okay bye

✿✿✿✿

After Dinner
Y/N's dad: y/n, can you through the garbage outside.
Her dad said after clearing the slabs of kitchen.
Y/N: yeah!! Dad sure.
Y/N: yaah!! Hyun kyu, can't you help dad sometimes. Always laying on the sofa. Eating, sleeping and playing on your phone.
She reprimanded her brother whilst kicking him.
Hyun kyu: dad asked you not me 🤪
Y/N: if you have already helped him. He would not have asked me.

Y/N's dad: let me do it. If you guys are going to fight only.
Y/N: no dad, I will do it.

Y/N picked up the polythene bags and went outside her house to throw the garbage.

As she came near the dustbins. She felt like someone was watching her from behind. She turned around. But there was no one.
Then she went towards the direction, she felt someone was watching her from. But nobody was there.

Y/N: it's strange, isn't it.

Y/N came back to her home.
She went back to her room. She picked up her phone and checked the last message from liya. It was a pic of her best friend.

Y/N: ❤❤, you look so beautiful liya, ❤❤

Liya called y/n and they starte talking

Y/N: okay tell me, how was your meet with Taehyung??
*y/n asked with excitement*
Liya: no, it was nothing much, that you are so much excited.
He called me first. I heard a weird kind of voice from his side. He was trying to scare me. But he didn't knew that you already provided his number 😂😂

Y/n: yaah!! Did you already told him. He will kill me. He wanted to surprise you.

Liya: no, I didn't. But he guessed it right away.
Y/N: ohh!! Okay then.

They talked almost like 1 hour.

Y/N: okay good night liya. It's time to sleep now.
Liya: yess!!  And you should also find your significant one very soon.
Y/N started to blush right away.

Y/N is a shy girl. She was never in a relationship. But wanted to love her husband only. That is why she was single from her childhood.

______________________________________

Yes, so it was also a small chapter.
So this is how Liya looks like

Hope you guys like it. Please vote 🙏🙏