Episode 19

Pushing through the doors with a slight cunfuzzled face as to why it is happening, I land straight to the floor. Why? Because of the damn stairs.

"Man, who the hell makes stairs at the entrance of a meeting room?"
I question to no one.

"Me, I do" The loud deep voice takes me out of my trance and I internally slap myself for saying it that aloud. Quickly recognizing the voice I looked up and made an eye contact with none other than the very powerful and rich CEO of South Korea. Yeah you are right. Mr. Kim Taehyung.
"Man, what are you doing?"
I hissed when I felt a little pain on my ankles. He came up to me to help me stand. "I can ask the same question"
"Woman, what are you doing?"

Rosé is gawking at the scene in front. Oh god, I hope she doesn't take it in a wrong way. He already has a girlfriend. Please don't misunderstand.

"Noona, you didn't tell me, you were coming. Is there anything I can help you with. Some issues in college?"
I looked back at Rosé cross eyed and he turned his gaze to her.

"Do you know her, noona?"
I nodded at him. He looked back at me.
"Can i talk to her in private?" He glanced between us and nodded.

He is still looking for answers and will come to home if I don't enlighten him here.

I nodded at her and asked to follow me and so she did with her eyes sticked to ground.

__

"Ms.Rosé can you please explain this"
I looked at her

"Uhmm.. What?
Scratching her nape, she stated.

" You didn't apply for your leave and here you are giving other job interviews, is there something troubling you. Or you don't like to work with Mr. Jin, you can tell me."
I grew a little frustrated at her empty face and her silence.

My expression shifted to one of inquisition, telling her I am waiting for an answer.
She fiddled with the hem of her shirt and shifted from one feet to another.

"I got to know that you will start working with Mr. Jeon and I got scared. So i thought of leaving the job and that is why this all happened."

I actually expected this.

"Why?"
"Why are you scared, moreover you will not be working with them. The team which is formed for the project will. You will stay in office only with Mr. Jin. Is there any problem you have faced while working with us."

She looked at me again. Her eyes a glossy.

"I am so sorry, I was not thinking properly. I will continue working from tomorrow. Please forgive me"

I breathed a sigh of relief.
"You should ask it from Mr. Jin, he is your boss."

She sighed and nodded her head apologetically.

As we stepped out of the room, tae stood with his hands behind and a looked of worry laced on his face.

"You done"

Rosé went towards the elevator and I looked at him skeptically.

"Dude, you know she works for us?"

"Oh my god, I am sorry"

"It's okay, I will be heading home now"

I am quite slothful now and I need to go home. I need sone rest but before that i need to report it all to Mr. Jin.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
I know that i am taking a way too much longer time to write this book but trust me, I have the whole story in my mind. I am just busy with school for now.
Thanks again

Love you all