Episode 20

Returning home, I parked my car and went inside.
As I put my ass on my couch, I feel like I might just pass out. Today was hectic as hell and then retelling the tale of rosé to Mr. Jin was other rollercoaster. It was like me teasing him to sign a pact with mafias but he just smiled and nodded. I told him how she was scared to work when the mafias are around and you will be shocked to know what he asked me to do next
"Y/N can you do a research after why is she scared of them, like is there any past trauma"
What do I look like, Sherlock Holmes that can do research and stuff.
So what did I do, I shrugged and he smiled again. That cute smile on his face makes me want to pinch his cheeks and I have to put both my hands behind my back to refrain myself from doing such an inappropriate thing to my boss.

Mr. Jin really shown some great concern for Ms. Rosé, but who am I to interfere.

After all that, I had to talk to tae to tell him the fuckening which was going on. In return he rattled how his secretary let a girl give an interview who is working in some other company which was none other than ours. And lastly filling me up that his secretary is Rosé's best friend and she just wanted to help her out. I got another chunk of information about Ms. Rosé that her parents are not alive and she lives with her grandmother. Every body has there own ups and downs and I am no one to judge. As I was about to sleep on the couch, the weasel aka my brother jumped at me. I was startled as hell. But he had no idea since he was on phone call with someone, telling how much stressed he is.
Even though eavesdropping is a sin but sometimes it's good to do if you have right intentions. And so I did.
There was another male on the other side but the voice was muffled and I couldn't understand a single word. I cleared my throat to bring his attention and he looked back at me a little started himself.
"Noona, what are you doing here" He breathed out putting his hands on his chest.
"Can't you see, laying down trying to take a nap only if you let me"
I waved him off.
He ended the call and as I was about to ask him about this but he left before I can.
I don't remember how long after that I slept but now it's 8:00 p.m., my dad nudging by side asking to come and have dinner.
I washed my face and went after him.
Hyun kyu is sitting on the opposite side, facing the windows. I tip-toed there and screamed into his ears

BOOM

But to my bemusement he is not startled at all, oh because there's a mirror in front.
But he looks a bit disturbed, what is it?

To be continued
Thanks for reading
Hope you liked it
Please vote