Episode 12

It's first day when hyun kyu will join his college and I am nervous more than him. In spite he was looking much more relaxed.

But still I am worried. What if he goes through the same.. Ugh. Y/N think straight.. Nothing will happen.. Tae will be by his side but what if.. Tae is busy and can't... Everything is fine..

She took deep breath to calm her nervousness and feel normal.

"I am ready, when will we go? "
Hyun kyu raised his brow and asked his sister to which she just nodded and replied
"We still have an hour, but since you look excited let's go for a walk okay?

"Uhh.. Mmm.. No, I am fine, I just wanted to see how my college looks like after all I am excited" He said while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"So you are also nervous"
Appa smiled and gave hyun kyu a pat and told him to relax.

"Listen son, nothing will go wrong, if you are right.. Believe in yourself and be happy."

"Okay, let's head towards your college, shall we?"

Yess!!

Both the men replied with a smile.

In the car

"Okay so let's go"
"Ye.. sss"

"Look hyun kyu, I might be telling you this very late then expected but you know you have me and will always will, if anything bad happens, you can tell me. I will solve every problem of yours. You believe me right? Understand?"

"Arasso halmeoni"

"Yaah, you need a beating, don't you"

"Oky, drive now, otherwise we will be late, I don't want to be late on my first day because of some irresponsible person"

"Whom did you call irresponsible huh?"

"We can fight, when I come back home, can't we? Noona, I believe you, I really do and I will tell you everything. Even the slightest of things like I ate my lunch or not, or what I will like for my next breakfast, everything. I am really happy that I have you, you are like my mother aren't you. I love you a lot"

Y/N placed her hands over her brother's head.

"Are you sick, you are having any fever or you have gone mad, shall we go to some mental hospital?"

"Yes, there is a mad girl sitting beside me who is still talking when we need to go somewhere"

"Arasso, arasso, we are going okay!!"

"Yeah"

We went straight to his college and stopped outside. I waved him a good bye and he did the same, but as I was about to go back I stumbled into someone and fell down.

Hyun kyu came rushing towards me to make me stand but the man already helped me to stand.

My brother was about to yell at him but he looked at him and screamed

TAE HYUNG...

We both placed hands on our ears..

Tae was smiling and I am happy for this reunion.

"Okay, we will meet at that coffee shop after the college ends"
Tae said looking at the shop at the end of the lane.

We both nodded and I went back to home.

Guess I was worried for nothing. I smiled again and started to get dressed to go for work.

Our hyun kyu👆👆

Our hyun kyu👆👆

______________________________________
To be continued
Please vote