Episode 10

"Jiminshii why you are here, I mean what are you doing here. I am sorry."

Jimin pov:

I slid down my car windows just to see a face of quiet pissed off woman. Oh Y/N she is. She was transfferred to our office last month I think.

Y/N pov:

When the car windows slid down, I saw a very handsome and angelic face. This man looks like a piece made in heaven.
He is my office colleague always surrounded by girls looking like a playboy. He is the only guy in my office I have never talked too or even had a simple convo.

"The traffic is clearing, I have to go. Bye!"I squeeked and ran away from there.

"Such a cute creature she is."

I made my way back to my car. My heart is beating really fast. Ahhh!!!
No, this can't happen. How can I? Just by looking at his face...

That is what happens when you are single from the date you took birth. God control yourself Y/N.

No, this can't happen. Slowly I started my car and went away.

✧✧

Jungkook pov:
I made it on time otherwise hobi hyung would have killed those men which were sent by appa. But i am sure that he won't like this that appa was trying to test his strength. Like man can't you see by his body only. But whatever it is, hyung is not mad at me which is a big relief.

In the car-

Hobi: that was something else. Do Mr. Jeon don't believe me or it's still a problem that i come from a poor family that he wanted me dead!! Do you know those men had guns and I was empty handed.

Jungkook: I am really sorry hyung.
And I also can't tell what is the problem with appa. But you gotta just wait for a week then appa and eomma will not be in here and we will have lots of fun.

Hobi: where are they going all of a sudden?

Jungkook: Ahh!! It's just that they are going to states. Appa might have wanted to take a break. That is why.

Hobi: ohhh okay then.

Jungkook: hyung i need your help.
Hobi: yes tell me what it is?
Jungkook: can you find where namjoon and jin hyung are currently.
Hobi: yeah! Sure why not. I also wanted to meet them.
Jungkook: thanks hyung.
Hobi: it's my duty master. (With a sarcastic smile)
Jungkook: don't call me like that. Please hyung.
Hobi: aahh ok i wont. Haha

I just hope we all get to see each other and befriends again just like before. Ahh I miss those old days.

✿✿✿✿

Y/N pov:

I rushed to the doors and went inside just to see a girl jumping here and there on sofa and screaming on top of her lungs.

"Hey stop there, stob it, don't run, stay there"

Y/N: What is wrong Liya. You were crying on the call as if you saw a ghost.

Liya: There is a cockroach in my house. Y/n please help me.

And I am sure I made a wtf face. But whatsoever, I know she is scared as hell from bugs and cockroaches.

Y/N: where is the spray, give it to me.
Liya: are you mad or what, you want a deodorant spray.
Y/N: what the hell is wrong with you, I am asking for cockroach killing spray.
Liya: ohh about that, umm it's in the last drawer of my room.

I went there and took the spray out. There is definitely something wrong with this girl's mental. How come she can think that I am asking for deo spray. Ughh.

Y/N: why didn't u called tae. I said with a very knowing and teasing look.

She shrugged and told me that it's gross to call him just to kill a cockroach.

Y/N: okay, so it's not gross to call me right?
Liya: you are my bestie bitch.
Y/N: hunh... Whatever

______________________________________

Thanks for reading. This is the last update of this month and I will not be able to write for a month or more. Wait for me please.

Vote
Comment
Hope you liked it