Episode 11

Jungkook pov:

We made our way back home and right now I am sitting at the edge of the sofa since this girl whom I don't know is darting wierd looks at me and I can tell that she clearly knows I am not liking it.

My dad chimes in and says "Meet your new assistant joey"

"Appa I don't need any assistant, hobi hyung is enough please. "

I am not fine with a girl as my assistant if she is not her, the girl I want her to be. So NO.

I looked over at eomma and she is also not happy with this decision of my father but she chose to stay silent and I will not do the same thing.

My eyes searched for hobi hyung and I can see that he is angry because we all know why Appa suddenly wants to appoint an assistant for me.

Why Appa will never believe hobi hyung. He is my best brother. Just trust him for once. That is all I want to scream on top of my lungs in front of my father but yet I have to respect him.

As I was about to reject once again, the girl opened her mouth saying
"Sir, let me serve you first, then decide"

Appa nods in agreement and I feel my blood boiling at 100°C.

"Hahahaha"
My mother finally is going to say something I think.

"We are not going to appoint any girl to provide service to my son so little girl you can go back now. "

Appa shakes his head in anger and move to eomma whispering things which can be clearly heard
"Don't you know, why I am doing this, just agree with what I say"

And again like a roar my mother said

"N. O. I m not letting you appoint a girl and specially if hosoek is already present here. He can be his secretary, his assistant, his bodyguard and whatsoever you want and we are leaving for states tomorrow only, just give my son some space"

I don't know how to react over all that but I am totally amused.

After joey left the house and father went back to his room on anger, I went near my mother tiptoeing evolving her in a hug screaming

"Saranghae eomma"

I know that my father is obsessed with rich and shine but it's not right to not even give a glance or care about the poor. I am definitely not like that.

I went towards hobi hyung to calm him down bit he was very busy in his phone.

"What are you looking at?"

I asked him with a cheerful face. But I just got a blank face which made a bit sad that he is angry.

"The information you asked for master, I am asking our people to search for your friends. Hope you got your answer"

I just nodded at him but the word "Master". He is really angry now.

I got a phone call that one of our enemies is caught lurking in our region so i have to get back right now.

"Hobi hyung will you come with me, I received a phone call?" I asked him

"You don't have to ask me master, your command is all that I want" He replied with a strict face and my heart is breaking now.
I gave to talk to him later but for now we have to head back to the place.

✧✧

*In the car*

"Hyung are you angry with me"

"No master, how can I. I am not in that position." He replied to me without giving me a single glance.

"I am really sorry, but that is not my fault even. What can i do if appa.. "
I couldn't complete the words coz I also am unaware of his problem. Why he doesn't like hyung.

"So you also don't know why he doesn't like me"

I just nodded.

"He must not want you to know that is why I think" He replied with a sad smile.

"Are you angry with me hyung"

He looked back at me and replied with a no.
I am relieved now.

We went straight to the warehouse after that with silence but that was a peaceful silence that i liked since hobi hyung is not angry so i am very happy.

We all will be reunited very soon. Wait for me my brothers.

______________________________________
To be continued
Please vote