Episode 18

Y/N pov:

I made it to home and I don't know how, I was squealing all along, I thought I might crash my car somewhere.

I am happy. I am not in my right mind.

When I finally pushed through the doors of my house, there stood father with a cake in his hands.
What is it today? Is there any special day today?

I look at him confused, Liya, Hyun-kyu and tae standing behind him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N"

Is it already, oh my god!!

"I-i, uhmm thank you"

"Come on, we know you don't remember this day. "
Liya pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around her.

We all came inside and dad put the cake on the table and pushed 2 candles into it. Tae shoved me from back telling me to blow the candle.

I looked around seeing my little family but hyun-kyu was not here. I called him out. He came out of his room, a red box in his hands. He handed it to me.

Lookin at Tae, I knew he wanted to eat the cake, so I cut it and distributed among us and went to open the box in living room.

When I opened it, there was a very beautiful dress.

"Wear it on your first date, if God gives you a chance"
Hyun-kyu laughed and so did I.

(A/N: choose among this too

(A/N: choose among this too.)

After the celebration when hyun-kyu slept, I came out with a wine bottle in my hand.
Dad and Tae looked at me confused because they know I don't drink.
I won't drink today even, but when they will know the news, they would definitely like to celebrate so why not.

I cleared my throat to grab Liya's attention who is busy picking a gift for me on internet.

"Uhmm, the thing is that... My project is chosen to put into work and it is going to be super best and I would be the in charge of this whole thing."

Tae, dad and Liya all came and hugged the life out of me almost choking me.
But I know there emotions so I am not going to be infuriated on them for it.

"Girl, you made it finally"
Liya took the wine bottle out of my hand and went to kitchen to search for opener.

"Noona, you are awesome, best of luck."
Tae went after Liya after congratulating me.

"My little Ynie, I am so proud of you and trust me your mother must be proud of you too somewhere up there. She loves you, I love you."

"We all do"
Tae and Liya came back with the wine bottle and some wine on tae's shirt.
God knows how they got that there. So much clumsy.

"Let's enjoy this"

I got a message so I excused myself.
It was Jin oppa's message so I called him.

"Ms. Song, do you know that it's been a week and Rosé has been absent."

What?

"What, she is not coming to office?"

Did, I speak Latin, Ms. Song?"

"Uhh.. No sir, I am sorry"

"Well then please try to contact her and talk about it"

"Yes, sir"

He ended the call before I can and I am utterly shocked, what happened to her?

Is there something wrong?
Is she in trouble, these thoughts scare me. I need to contact her tomorrow only.
That will be the first thing I will do tomorrow morning.
I placed my phone back in my pocket and went back.

*next day*

After 15 missed calls and 20 unread messages I decided to meet Ms. Rosé.

Checking into her files, I found her address and went straight to her apartment. Knocking twice, someone unlocked the door from inside. There was an old lady in her mid 70s.

"Is this Ms. Rosé's house?" I asked her calmly.

"Aah, chaeyongaahh is outside, she will be back soon. You can wait for her. Please come inside"
After nodding I came inside.
Taking in the view of her little apartment, it is quite comfortable"

"Will you take coffee or tea? "
The lady asked smiling.
"Please dont bother yourself"
She smiled at me and came back with water in her hands. I took it and chugged it whole because I was thirsty.

She went back to kitchen.

"I was making lunch, would you like to eat something special"
She beamed at me coming back placing some snacks on the coffee table.

"No, I won't take too long, its alright."
I told her to sit and described the situation.

She told me that Rosé doesn't pick that phone, even when she is at home and use another phone to talk. She gave me her other number and told me, that she left house with her friend early in the morning telling her she will come back by noon but is still not here. She grew worried so I called her again and she finally picked it up.

"Hello, Am I talking to Ms. Rosé?"
I looked back at the old lady and she is waiting for reply from other side.
"This is Ms. Steile and Ms. Rosé can't take this call because she is in meeting with the chairman." I heard the lady on other side tapping her hands on something.
"Can you please tell me, where she is?"

The lady gave me address and I quickly recognized it. I ended the call thanking her

"Aunt please dont worry, I will come back with her."
I tried to reassure and she smiled but soon the frown was back on her face.

_________________________________________

To be continued
Thanks for reading

Please vote
Comment