Episode 6

6:30 a.m.
Beep
Beep
Beep

Aaaah!!
Y/N fell on her butt when she tried to snooze the alarm for another 10 minutes. But seems like this wasn't destined.

She turned on her bed for like 2 to 3 times. But she can't sleep anymore.

It was a holiday. But may be she forgot to turn off the alarm last night

Y/N: what difference it would have made. Me turning off the alarm clock?
It makes no difference now. It has become a habit of mine to wake up every morning exactly at 6:30. Even if I don't listen to this annoying beep sound of my alarm,I woke up every day.

Y/N came downstairs to throw the wrappers of snacks she had last night whilst watching her fav K-Dramas.

✿✿✿✿

Hyun Kyu: Noona!! Our new neighbours arrived last night.
Y/N: who are they.

She wasn't interested at all, coz all she can think is about her office as it is really tiring now a days.

Hyun kyu: make a guess.
Y/N: Not interested.
Hyun kyu: atleast play along.

..
..
Y/N: not interested.
Hyun kyu: fine, it is your school crush KIM NAMJOON
and his family.

Y/N frozen at that moment. All those weird memories flooded in her mind.

Flashback
Y/N had a crush on a guy who had really cute dimples and whose eyes were brown.
Y/N liked him a lot. She thought of confessing him but the truth crossed her mind.

YOU ARE SO UGLY Y/N.

She remembered the bully's words and slapped herself for even falling for a guy. He will never accept me. Never in his life. Y/N facepalmed herself with those words leaving her mouth.
The next day
Sae mi: see this bitch still have the guts to come to school with such an ugly face. You know I feel like I will spew anytime. Why do we cross our ways

Kim Namjoon: can you guys stop with this nonsense. Who the hell you are to tell if she is beautiful or not. Get out of here right now.

With that everybody left.

Namjoon: why didn't you fight back.

He looked straight at Y/N who was at the verge of tearing up. He held her cross and embraced her.
He heard her light sobs so he squeezed her in his embrace.

Namjoon: tell me what happened.

After spilling everything which she never told anyone, she somehow felt relieved.
The words were still in her mind.
"NO ONE IS BORN UGLY, WE ARE JUST IN A JUDGEMENTAL SOCIETY"
Those golden words from her crush. She felt hella happy. Now she had some confidence to confess her feelings

The next day

Y/N is feeling really anxious if she should tell him or not about her feelings.

Y/N: (to herself) let's be friends first. No what if he says that i used our friendship to get close to him just because of my feelings. Nah! This is wrong.

In school

Y/N: namjoonssii can we talk
Namjoon: yeah, sure!! Tell me if someone else is bullying you or harrassing you.
Y/N: no, it is not that.
Namjoon: okay what it is
Y/N: actually I liked you for a long time. Will you be my boyfriend.

With that she lifted her head just to meet with his mouth being in the shape of big O.
*Namjoon ssii's face: (OoO)

Namjoon: sorry Y/N, I am already taken. He smiled sheepishly.
Y/N : it's okay.

She turned back with tears in her eyes.

Later during lunch break

Kang Sooyeon: Yaaaa!! Bring this bitch with me.
Y/N: leave me please.
Kang Sooyeon: never

After being dragged by THE KANG SOOYEON she was in a lighlty lit up room where she can see kang Sooyeon's friend and a boy too.

Y/N:(in her mind) wait a holy motherly fuckin second, is he by any chance Kim Namjoon.

Sooyeon: how the fuck did you think with that ugly face of yours proposed to my boy friend.

Yes, it's Kim Namjoon only.

This time he didn't say anything. Neither he stopped his girlfriend nor budge from his place.

This shit is getting too low now.
With that Y/N kicked the girl directly into her stomach, which made Namjoon gasp too. But sorry, now it's too late. She made the worst state of that girl almost making her half dead.

Well that was quite embarrassing.

After a week, Namjoon's parents were transferred and so he did.

Not too much embarrassing.

End of flashback

❁❁❁❁

Y/N doesn't want to meet this guy but fate is never in her side.
She heard a slight knock on her door.

Hyun kyu went and opened the door.
There came KIM NAMJOON

Kim Namjoon: Annyeonghaseyo
We are your new neighbours so wanted to pay a visi...
He stopped right away after his eyes met with
Y/N:(in her mind) holy fuck, he recognised me even if Jin can't.
Y/N hurriedly took her steps back and ran to her room.

Y/N: omo omo
This can't happen. I am done

______________________________________
To be continued..