Episode 16

Jungkook's pov:

I don't want to delay it so I called out hobi hyung to tell him we are going to meet Jin hyung today only. Yesterday we had so much fun with Namjoon hyung.

He agreed with me telling that he worked out to know where he works and everything. So, that will not be a big trouble for us.

Mphasis Ltd.

I read the file related to Jin hyung to make sure we are heading to right place. The company is in the heart of Gangnam near hongdae opposite to han river.

The driver halted the car as we reached there and I spotted a quite familiar face in there.

Y/N.

The universe is playing tricks with me.
I am relished to see her here. We scurried to the lift when she entered inside and I kept checking her from back.

She turned back to push the button she wanted to go and I noticed her face.

Her charcoal black hair ,her deadlocks falling over her oval elongated face .
Her long thin pointed nose, glossy lips.

She is wearing a navy blue pencil skirt and white blouse with black stilletos.

Totally in her office attire, I admired her from her back again.
She is more than beautiful.

After the ding sound of elevator, we stepped out and she went away in another direction.

Hobi hyung gave me directions to his office and here we are. Without knocking the door, I entered but there I saw an old man standing, and he is

"Appa, what are you doing here. You were in States right?

"Oh, yes I was and refrain yourself calling me dad, when we are at business"
He shrugged and I grew irate just a little bit.

"Mr.Jeon, what is the business you are here for? "
I gritted but tried to be polite.
"Well, desperate times call for desperate measures"
He gave me a smug look and kept on reading his files.

Soon the doors opened from the back and a man in black shirt and black pant came into view. My Jin hyung. I squealed internally.

Father stood up and shaked his hands with him.

"We are so delighted to see you here Mr. Jeon and I would like you to rest for a while since I got to know that you just came back from States"
He completed in one single breath.

"Oh no, I am here for business and would like to do that only."

"Okay then, I would like to call the software development team and they can show you some projects but last week a very new project was submitted to me and that was quite a good one, so if you like we can go through that project. "
Jin hyung looks quite professional.

"Ahh, sure. Call 'em."

My father came back towards me and told me to sit. I will have the whole control on this project because he is only here to takeover this company.

I sat there for five minutes and soon the room filled up with lots of people. At least ten and there stood Y/N.

Her demeanor screams confidence and politeness.

She started elaborating amd i just stared at her. She is damn beautiful.

She explained everything and made it clear with her PowerPoint slides.

My father looked at everything as if he is bored but her smile never faltered away.

After everything and going through other project files, my father agreed to Y/N's only because Jin hyung kept on pestering him telling the insights of her project.

After signing and all, my father shaked his hands with Jin hyung and Y/N. He gave her unamused look and introduced me to her. She smiled at me and I melted. She took her hands out to shake and I took it happily.

After a good 15 minutes more, my father left and I finally get to see my Jin hyung as my brother and not some business partner. He hugged me so tightly knocking air out of my lungs. Yeah, that is how he treats me. He smacked my butt like I am still a teenager and I do d it back. He let out a soft groan and I laughed. We talked a lot about old days and I told him that we met Namjoon hyung. It was so nice and relaxing.

After all that, I came back home and the house is empty. I called my mother asking there whereabouts. She told me dad is going back to States. He came here just for business.
I cannot say anything. He is so much after money. He doesn't even care about his health. He could have told me and I would have done that deal. Oh whatever.

Y/N's pov:
Today, Jin oppa was so anxious from the morning. He called me earlier than daily hours and told me to arrange everything for the meeting. I asked him more than three times that what is wrong but all he did was shaked his head telling me to complete it fast. When everything was done, he asked me to make a ppt of my project so it can be presented. He told me, there is a meeting in which one of our project will be selected to put into work. He wanted my project to be chosen among others because he thinks my project will be a big part for our company's increase among others.

"Y'know competition Ms. Song, it is most important nowadays. And I am the one who wins" Those were his words in the end before going for the meeting.

I knew I would be called anytime soon, so i prepared my ppt and made sure that i will not stutter. In front of those big business, I was a scaredy cat. I was so much worried that i almost stumbled while entering into the meeting room, but Mr. Jimin helped me.

I explained amd elaborated everything as much as I can and was waiting outside the room. My eyes fell on the same guy I saw last day. I called Momo from HR department to brief me about it and it was shocking to know that the man with which we are making a deal is not just a business man but a mafia too.

She said Mr. Jeon and his son are here to make a deal and it might help us to make a good image in the business society.

How is it possible that making a deal with a Mafia will do good to us. Like how?

But who I am to say this.

After a good 30 minutes, they departed and I was called by Jin oppa to talk about the project.

I was scared to ask yet I did.

"Uhm aren't they Mafia, Mr. Kim? Will it be good for us to do this?"

"Y/N, don't worry about this and moreover you will not be working under Mr. Jeon, you will be working under his son. His son is not that bad. He is a good guy and my friend too. I will ask him to take care of you guys and yes make a group of atleast 15 people from Software department so it will be easy"

I nodded to him.

"And, one more think, ask Mr. Park, if he can join your group too, it would be good for the group, more people will join because of him even though they are scared to work for them"

I nodded again but internally I am doing somersault. Mr. Jimin will work with me. Woah!!!

I agreed and everything happened in a flash. My project is selected and it will be put into reality. My dream came true. It is such an enormous news, I have to tell everyone in house. Woah!!!!!!

We will have a party tonight. That is one thing for sure.