Episode 17

Her POV:

I am entering into a lion's den and the thought makes me shiver.

You might ask why am I doing this even, when I am scared to death.
Well I am left with no other options.

Today, he came and my notion of taking revenge is tenfold.

I am not going to give up just like before.

Wrapping my arms around, I pressed the 17th floor button on the lift and with that the lift started ascending with my blood pressure.

The lift made a ding sound and gates opened.
Everything is pitch black. God please, this is agitating me more.

When I placed my first step out of the elevator, the lights started to glow up and my anxiety is incredibly increasing.

Seeing the most lit up room, I took it as a cue that he must be there.

"Oh, look who is here"

His words made my sweat break cold.

"My dear sister, come inside please"

Yeah, he is my brother who was non existent to me until I turned 15, that is a long ass story, which I will provide you later. First let me handle this situation.

There are 4 men around him all dressed in black just like him.

A man stand and went to stand beside him.

"Sir, we have checked her background, there's nothing wrong"

What else do you expect from me?

"Of course it is not, but that will not be the case anymore, after all she has set down her feet inside this place."

Oh my god, just by being here, my reputation is tarnished. I regret this decision. I want to go back. Right now.

"Take a seat please and you all can leave this room."

All his men gathered to leave after giving me an all-the-best look. I sighed for my pity. This man is dangerous.

I placed my ass on the chair with my trembling figure and his lips turned up into a smirk.

"Don't worry, my dear. Tell me what it is?"

I recited my story as a long speech and he listened to me intently. My own brother doesn't do that. That is the difference of blood.

"Please help me in this, in return I will do whatever you want" I pleaded him with teary eyes. He is the only person I can seek  help from.
He scoffed at my last words and I took it as my cue to shut my mouth.

"I will help you, but you have to do whatever I tell you. if you do something wrong, then forget that you have someone here."
I relaxed at his words, but again feared due to his threat.

"What if by any chance, I break your trust. What will you do then."
I asked him with curious eyes.

"Are you planning on doing that"
He doesn't trust me.

"No, just asking for general knowledge"

He let a smile dance on his lips for a second before they turned up into smirk.

"Then that will be THE END."

"This all, whatever we are doing, everything will come to an end"
My voice turned to an octave higher.
Why? I don't know.

"No my dear, it will be YOUR THE END"

Yeah, teasing him was not a good idea.

"Okay, I won't. Trust me"

"When you make a pact with a villain
You are bound to lose anything and everything. But let me make it clear. You will lose nothing except for everything. Are you okay with that?"

Is he threatening me?

"Don't touch my family" I raised a brow at him giving him a warning.

"Ofc not, your family is my mother's family and my mother, I mean our mother's family is my family.
You know that right"
I nodded.

"First, we need to do something with this man" He said while pointing his finger on the photo placed on the table which I didn't notice before.

"He is your father, you can do it right? "
I asked him

"He is not my father. A father is the one who provides you shelter, food, comfort and love. Not the one who searches for you just to kill you"
He spat those words with anger filling his eyes.

"Are you still angry at our mother?"
I need to know this.

"No, I am not. I understand why she abandoned me at the first place and told me to hide myself for years. I understand why she never came to meet me. She was protecting me all along. I love her"
I smiled at his words.

"Now let me introduce myself again.
I am Min Yunki known as suga in this world of mafia and you are welcomed my sister"

I am not sure what to say, so I just nodded.

"Gird up your loins, we are going for an unannounced war. A war of life and death" He hoisted up from his leather seat and placed his hands on my head to ruffle through my hair but I dodged it and he laughed.

"I won't kill you dear, trust me!"
And I will never trust you.

"I am sending you to him and please dont disappoint me again."
He said with his gritted teeth and I nodded.

_________________________________________

A/N: you have met 'her' before once.
Heehee. Sorry for the wait guys. Hope you like this chapter.

Vote
Comment.
Thanks for reading.