Episode 13

I am running hella late and all of this is to be blamed on Liya, that little girl wanted to have a blast for the reunion and for hyun kyu's first day of college in which hyun kyu himself was not invited because he is 20 years old only and can't have a legal drink.

I guess he never has tasted alcohol till this date. I am glad he never did, he hates bitter things.

Liya is sprawled over the floor and my whole carpet is covered with chunks of snacks she had last night after coming from the bar.
That reminds of the last night.

Last night
A/N pov:
Y/N was very delighted with the ending of the day and hyun kyu was escorted by one only kim taehyung himself. He knew that y/n might be busy so he dropped him after the college.

When taehyung was leaving their house, liya came to see and meet the family.

The sudden meet of both ended up with long conversation in the garden outside their house.

After y/n came back from office, she went to her brother and asked how was his day. Dodging the question, her brother pointed towards the window from they can see liya and taehyung playing and laughing together.

Hyun kyu: are they a thing?
Y/N: yaah!! You are not at the position to ask.

After spotting y/n from afar standing by the window, liya called her to join them and soon she did.

They laughed and talked until liya's mind popped with the idea of a small hangout to celebrate the day.
Y/N agreed to her thinking that this will be at house but do we hangout at house??
We don't!!

Liya took all of them to a nearby bar where liya gulped all she can and was drunk and took taehyung's hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

Y/N was happy to see her best friend happy but there she noticed something weird. For a long time someone was staring at Y/N.
So she went towards the side and the man left the bar when he noticed her coming.

She remembered the incident when someone was watching her near her house too but soon dropped the train of thoughts when she was also dragged to the stage. They danced and enjoyed all night.

Y/N being the only one who didn't touched alcohol has to drop both her friends to their individual house.
The spotlight of the night was liya and taehyung shared a kiss in the back seat as y/n drove. She saw them and felt all shy, but clicked a picture to show it to her best friend the next day.

When both the girls entered the house, liya took some snacks out of the kitchen's cabinet and went to y/n's room limping. She was still drunk.

✿✿✿✿

Present

"Noona, appa made some hangover soup, come down and bring liya noona as well. I guess someone important is waiting for her downstairs. "
Y/N can hear the slight chuckle in her brother's words as he emphasized on the word 'important'.
Making a wild guess it must be tae himself.

Taking small strides towards the passed out girl, she started tapping her fingers on her friends face to wake her up.

After some groans and tired yells, liya woke up with a throbbing head ache immediately placing her palm over her forehead trying to press hard so as to suppress the pain but all went in vain.

Scooting forwards to gesture y/n that she was about to throw up, she burped and apologized for it. Effortlessly y/n picked her friend up and dragged her to washroom to get cleaned up.

Y/n came downstairs to have a look at the uninvited guest who has made himself comfortable by helping her dad in making the breakfast pouring down the orange juice in the glass.

"Ah y/n, where is liya? "
He instantly interrogated her while placing the glass on the dining table.

"She will be downstairs in a few minute, she is washing herself."

Tae gave her a nod and again disappeared into the kitchen.

Hyun kyu came out from his room standing beside her sister with eyes suspiciously small and mouth twisted in a way which looked awfully funny that y/n has to put her hand on her mouth to muffle her laughter.

"You still would not tell me that if they are a thing or not? "

His brother inquired nonchalantly all while putting grapes into his mouth.

"Ask your liya noona"

Whole family came and sat at the dining room to have a hearty breakfast filling the room with smal giggles and fits of laughter.

"Okay so, you two are in a relationship. Right? " Hyun kyu put the question for both liya and tae.

"Yaah!!! You are too straightforward"
Y/n rebuked the boy.

Everybody just smiled and soon the pair took out their hands which were latched and fingers entwined together.

"Yes, we are together "
"Omo omo really? " Yn's dad looked at them with so much contentment.

"Yes we are"
They replied in unison smiling while looking into each other's eyes.

Y/N was again filling at ease and elated.

______________________________________
To be continued
Please vote