Episode 3

"Y/N you are gonna be late again" Y/N's father yelled from the downstairs
Y/N: almost there dad.

Y/N is worried as her new boss is about to arrive today.

Y/N called her colleague Momo.

(On call)
Y/N: Momo please brief and provide some information about our new boss.
*Momo is works in HR department*
Momo: Yeah sure Y/N.

Mr. Kim Seokjin the most handsome man living on earth, have broad shoulders and firm thighs and his looks are really seductive.

Y/N: I don't want physical features
Tell me his working experiences and what kind of person he is. And yes, where he comes from. Everything except your fuckin physical features.

Momo: eyyy!! Okay come to the office. I will provide you whatsoever you want except for those "PHYSICAL FEATURES".

Everybody is surrounding the main gate of the office. Some people have a bouquet and some are just empty handed.
A very huge car arrives at the entrance of the building.
A man who actually have broad shoulders and most handsome face takes off his feet from the car and put it down on the floor.

✿✿✿✿

Y/N: He is wearing a suit, and he had black brunnete hair. He also is wearing a nice court.

Momo: now who is looking at those physical features.
Y/N: I was just looking at how our boss looks like. Okay!!
Momo: yes!! Save these excuses for someone else.

Mr. Kim: Good morning my dear employees. As you already know and I don't need to tell you I AM YOUR NEW BOSS.

*the man put a straight face whilst his eyes were searching for someone*

Mr. Kim: Now I will be heading towards my cabin. Thank you guys. And yes can someone please send Miss. Song into my office.

Employee 1: yes sir.

❁❁❁❁

Momo: okay I have provided you the files and just don't tell anyone about this otherwise I will be a dead meat.
Y/N: yeah! Yeah!

Employee 1: Y/N , Mr. Kim our new boss is looking for you.
Y/N: yes I am coming

You were welcomed by a small budging sound of a song
But your problem is that you started with the song
.... Do your thang do your thang with me now....
When Mr. Kim heard your voice he turned off the music in his phone and looked at you. His jet black lens gives you chills down your spine. He doesn't look like a normal creature. Wait is he a vampire or something.

Miss song.. Miss song can you hear me...

Mr. Kim was actually now shouting at you but you were lost thinking if he will suck your blood.
Miss song... With that you came back to reality looking at your boss.. Uhmm.. You were actually staring at your boss now

Mr. Kim: am I that pleasant to the eyes of yours.
Y/N: uhmm.. (Clears throat) I am really sorry sir. Yes sir how can I help you.
Mr. Kim: firstly answer my question.
Y/N: question??
Mr. Kim: okay leave it. I was actually asking you about my secretary. Who it will be. Don't tell me, hr department didn't appointed one yet.

You heard a knock at the door.
Mr. Kim: yes, come in

You saw a girl panting really hard. She was wearing a simple black jeans and a tank top covered over by a bomber jacket. Her hairs were falling and she had a simple make up.
Rosé: yes sir, I am here your secretary.

Mr. Kim looked at you and then diverted his gaze towards the gurl standing in front of him.

Mr. Kim: Okay nice to meet you. I am Kim Seokjin. You can call me as Mr. Jin.
Now you can leave.
Rosé bowed at both of you and went out.

Y/N: yes, Mr. Kim she is your secretary. I hope you are okay with that.
Mr. Kim: ohh Ms. Song dont call me Mr. Kim all the time, call me as Jin.
Y/N: sir, you can also call me y/n.
Jin: yeah!!

Finally you bowed at him and left his cabin.

______________________________
To be continued