Episode 15

I was pulled out of my train of jealous thoughts or more like pitying - myself- because - I - am - single kind of thoughts because of loud sound coming from our neighbor's yard. Sliding the window pane, I tried to pry over my neighbor's garden to see three people yelling at each other or more like laughing their ass off.

I can't see clearly the faces of all of them, but because I know the other two, so i made it out the third guy is the one who was in mask. For better vision, I widened my eyes and then those hazel pair of eyes met with my grey ones. Oh my god, the guy looks like a masterpiece or more like a Greek god because I have never seen such a beauty. But our Jin oppa is world wide handsome so the guy in front of me is second most handsome lad in this world.

Wait, he looks familiar. I think I have seen this face before and his smile is also familiar. I have seen him before but where. Focus y/n where have you seen this boy. You have seen him somewhere but where. Pressuring my last two brain cells to remember the boy in front of my eyes, I completely ignored someone's presence behind.

"What are you looking at"

That scared the shit out of me. My soul was out of my mouth and I would have had a cardiac arrest because of it. I turned around to see dad trying to look outside the window which I was looking moments before.

I just shaked my head at him.

"Dad, you scared the daylights out of me. "

"I have been calling you for too long, but you didn't respond, so I came to see what were you busy with."

"Okay, why we're you calling me"

"What should I prepare for lunch?"

"Rice and veggies, will be okay with me"

"Okay, go ahead, have a good look at those boys." Sending a wink he went away giggling.

"I was not looking at them, I was just cleaning the window" I shouted towards his direction to make it clear that i was not ogling at those handsome men even if I was.

Okay I need to remember where have I seen that boy before.

Mumbling under my breath as to where have I seen him, I continued my work on my laptop and submitted the file required for the meeting. This work is really important and special for me. I hope I will get selected. This is my dream. I always had this app idea. I wish it would be chosen.

Jungkook's pov:

Today is the day, when I will meet Namjoon hyung and I am more than delighted. I wonder how will be his reaction. Is he still in contact with Jin hyung or I will have to work after that as well.

Driving through this lane, those memories flooded back into my mind when I came to drop that drunk girl Y/N. Such a cute girl she is. She called me by other names and all. When I felt miserable that night after killing Jungsoon, she made me happy. I got to know that she works in here.

We reached into namjoon hyung's house and hobi hyung was with me.

When we knocked on the door, no one came to open the door, so we went to the back yard and there he was standing with a smile plastered on his mouth.
I guess hobi hyung already told him about this.

"Here comes the crybaby"
Oh no, not again. That was my nickname because I used to cry for the smallest things and I wonder how I became the person I am now.

We indulged ourselves in reminiscing our past until I felt that someone was watching us from the other house near hyung's. I casually peeled up my eyes to look at the person and there she is.

Y/N.

She is looking at me with wide eyes. I hope she remembers me when we first met.

"Hyung, who is she?"
I lurched towards Namjoon hyung to ask about her, even though I already know her.

"She is my neighbor. Have you met her before?

" Oh, I just found her looking at us."

"Oh, okay then, well she was the one I told you guys about, the Ms. Dark Horse.
That was the name given to her, after that incident"

"Oh so she had a crush on you, hyung"
Hobi teased him but listening to this, I am not feeling good. Well that was past. Right? We will have a future together. I internally smiled at my thoughts.

"Enough of that, we have not talked after I arrived here. She is ignoring me."

"Do you also like her?" I asked a bit frantically.

"No, not at all, kookie."

Okay, nice to know.

Y/N, let's get to know each other

Shall we?

_________________________________________

To be continued
Please vote
Thanks for reading