Episode 7

Jungkook pov

I am really tired now!! I just can't do this anymore.

I really don't feel like doing it. I am doing it just for my parents.

I always wanted to have a decent life. But may be I was never destined for that.

The man known for being the cruelest mafia in around SOUTH KOREA.
If he will tell anybody about his real plans and affirmation about his life, no fuckin living being will believe it.

Grown up in a mafia family was itself a death sentence for me. But finding friends like I have now can be considered as a blessing.
I still remember the day I first met Jin hyung.

Flashback
I was ruthlessly forced into the restroom. The boy who had a hockey stick in his hands pushed me down which made me stumble and fall on the ground. I hissed in pain. They all were enjoying my miserable state. The guy with red T-shirt hit me hard on my stomach. I winced hard in pain. That was the first time I was hit by somebody. The other in green came near me and his punch directly landed on my face. Uhhmmm... Wait a minute, I didn't feel the pain. And that is when I opened my eyes to look at a boy who must be from Senior High School holding the punch of that guy.
They all ran outside. Maybe they were afraid if he will complain.

He took out his hands to help me stand up.
Jungkook: thanks for your help. I am Jeon Jungkook.
Jin: ooh!! Nice to meet you. I am Kim Seokjin.
He told me he was transferred to our school last week only. After a few days of good conversation we became friends. But I never told him where do I come from. Whenever he asked what my parents do. I hastily changed the topic. Since that was the only reason I had no friends.

The next week

A new boy is transferred to our school. His name, I don't remember well. That is when I saw jin hyung with that guy. His hands resting on his shoulder as they approached towards me.

Jin: hey!! Kookie, I was searching for you only. Meet him. He is a new student Kim Namjoon.

As our eyes met, I can actually tell he recognised me straight.
But still he asked me.
Namjoon: by any chance are you the JEON JUNGKOOK.
He emphasized on my name specially making it sound weird. I just nodded.
He was purely awestruck.
He came towards me and again asked me a question which I never wanted to be brought up in front of Jin hyung.
Namjoon: are you the heir of Jeons mafia family.
I just don't want to answer his question but ended up nodding. My gaze diverted towards Jin hyung to meet a surprised look but he had a plain face as if he already knows about me. I stared at Jin hyung and asked
Jungkook: hyung you already knew who I am?
Jin: yeah!! Why? Everybody knows you. Do I look like a DUMBASS to you.

Jungkook: no hyung. I just thought nobody will want to be my friend knowing who I am.
Jin: haha!! There's nothing like that.
Jungkook: what a relief. Otherwise I would have to hide my identity from you for my whole life. Then why did you ask about my parents everytime?
Jin: just wanted to make sure if these are just rumours or the truth

End of flashback

✧✧

We really indeed are best friends.
I and Jin hyung were like real brothers who used to bicker for small things and fight over small things too. But everytime Namjoon hyung was there to sort out our fights. They are more like my family now.

Ahjumma: jungkook ssii, master is calling you downstairs.
Jungkook: nae(yes) coming.

Mr. Jeon: my son, you know that I gave up on my position earlier and handled it over to you. You are really handling these stuffs in a better way then me.
I and your eomma are going for a short break to US. We wanted to seek permission, if you are okay with that.

Jungkook: yes appa, I have no problem with that. Enjoy your break.

My life is like this only, having a formal conversation with my parents sucks. But this has happened from the very beginning so there's nothing to be sad about, says Jin hyung. But it affects me alot. My own parents seek permission from me for trivial matters like this. It's just not acceptable to me. All this behavior.

Mr. Jeon: but before going, we are going to select a secretary for you. Are you okay with that too.

This time I really want to reject him, but after seeing his pale face, I can't. My father never liked protection around him that is why he got so much badly injured in his last mission. And due to that only, he left his position.

I agreed with him and went back to my room gloomly.

______________________________________
Hope you guys like it. Please vote