Epilogue

3 years later:
Two years ago me and Pablo decided to move into a bigger apartment for the both of us. We have lived there now for two year and perhaps it would be our time to move again. We have told each other openly that we want family and it's not something that we have planned so far but we've just agreed that if it happens, it does and we will be happily than ever.

And here I'am, testing myself on a pregnancy test because my period has been late. I was with Bella, of course since she knows this so much more than what I do. Bella found out that she was pregnant one month ago with twins actually. And since my period never have been on time I was almost a hundred percentage sure that I wasn't pregnant. But then the test showed a plus. A strong red plus.
"oh my-" I said to myself and held my mouth. "How is it going there?" Bella asked me. I opened the door and couldn't speak so I just gave her my test.

"POSITIVE" she screams and then holds her mouth as well. I start laughing out of happiness but tears are rolling down my face. "I'm pregnant" I say out loudly and it feels so weird. Never did I thought that I'd say those words out loud soon. But today was the day. "you very much are. And our babies are going to be best friends. Just like us" she says and hugs me. Right, our kids would be born the same year.
Pedri and Bella were waiting for a beautiful girl and boy while me and Pablo would have a baby as well.

"oh my- I need to tell Pablo" I say out of panic. I almost forgot that he's going to be father. "waaaait, not now. Not like this." She says and calms me down. At the same time as she says that my phone was calling and it was Pablo. "I can't talk to him right now" I say and my hands are shaking out of happiness but nervousness at the same time. "pick up, just act normal" she says. I take a deep breath and pick up the phone.

"hello, amor" he says. "eh-hello, Pablo" I reply. "me and pedri are just done with our training but I won't be back home until evening. So wanted to ask if you wanna go eat dinner together in the evening somewhere?" He asked. I look at Bella even more nervous because with a dinner I would probably just expose myself. She instructs me to say yes but there was a silence in between. "are you there?" He asks again. "uh-yeah, of course." I answer. "are you okay? You're acting very strange" he asks and laughs in the phone. "oh, everything's alright." I answer and he just tells me when he's gonna pick me up.
"love you, bye" I say and hang up the phone.

"the dinner is your chance to say" Bella tells me and that's probably what I'm gonna do. I won't be able to act normal and not tell him. I suck at keeping my own secrets. Especially from Pablo, since he knows me so well.

___

"You look absolutely stunning" Bella says as I'm looking in the mirror. I didn't dress up too much or Pablo would think somethings is off. Just a baby blue short dress with a black blazer on top. And then just some black heels. My hair was as usual and I did my usual make up as well.

When Pablo was here I went down to his car. "hellooo" I said as I sat down in the car and was about to put on my seat belt when Pablo just blew me a kiss out of nowhere. "only a couple of hours but I was going crazy without you" he says and I just gave him a small laugh. "Be careful with what you say, Mr Gavira, or we won't be able to go to dinner" I say and wink at him. "oh yeah? What you gonna do?" He smirks. "you don't wanna know" I say and smile innocently as he starts to drive.

We arrive at the restaurant and Pablo opens the door for me. "thanks" I say and give him a smile. I look at the restaurant and get déjà vu. Because this is the restaurant we first met. "wai-" I cut off myself and look at Pablo who's all smiling at me. "yep. I've been pretty busy lately so wanted to do something special for you" he says and he extends his hand to me and I give him mine. "you're insane" I say as we walk inside and I notice how there is no one here. "this is weird" I say and Pablo doesn't say something.

"last time I was here, didn't end up so good" I say and laugh. "technically it did, since you met me" he says and winks. "that's true, maybe I should reach out to Marcus and thank him for being such a jerk that left me here" I say. "do not" he says and I laugh.

We order everything we want and I think of how I'm gonna tell him that I'm pregnant. But while I'm thinking Pablo interrupts me by saying "I need to ask you something". "go ahead" as I smile but I can sense some nervousness from him which I didn't really understand.

PABLO'S POV:

"I'm not the best at flowery language so I'll keep it simple." Fuck, was my voice shaking? I hope not cause this one of my life's important moment. "I never believed in love. Never wanted it. I didn't see the practical value and, to be honest, I was doing just fine without it since I had football and that was more than enough for me. But then I met you. Your smile, your strength, your intelligence and compassion. Even your stubbornness and hardheadedness. You filled a part of my soul that I didn't even know was empty. Those years when we weren't together, it was then I knew I missed something. It was you and I never did fall out of love even when you left me. Because I'll fall for you in every universe possible. So..." I say and stood up from my chair and got on my knees as I took up my ring for her.

"i never want to feel that missing part again. So, Milena Gomez. Will you marry me?" The question hadn't fully left my mouth before Milena threw her arms around me and hugged. "thousand times yes" she says and I can feel some tears dropping down on my shoulders.

I smile at the thought of her being mine forever now. Mine to love forever. Mine to protect forever. And mine to live with forever.

More of her tears begin to pool. "I love you" she murmurs, her voice cracking. "I really love you".
She's my future wife. Mi Vida. (My life).
I break the hug and put the ring on her finger. "now you're stuck with me forever." I say and she laughs while trying to remove tears from her face. "The same applies to you." She replies and I smile.

The rest of our dinner is spent talking about how I planned everything and lots of other things where Milena and I laughed a lot. "Did anyone besides you know?" She asks me. "Pedri and Bella, she had to know." I say. "omg, so that's why she-" milena says as she interrupts herself. As if she had a secret holding from me.

"what do you mean?" I ask her and I can see her debating with herself if she should tell this or not. And I just laugh. "you won't be able to hide something from me either way, so just say it now" I tell her. "well, in that case" she says and pauses.
"I'm pregnant, Pablo" she says and smiles.

I blink a few times before I can fully understand her. "you are what" I say as I shake my head because I couldn't believe it. "I'am pregnant and you're going to be a dad" she says. "you are kidding." I say and she shakes her head. I hold my hands over my mouth as I stand up and so does Milena and approaches me. "You're happy, right?" She asks me and I can see how nervous she is.

I kiss her on the forehead and then hug her tightly. "of course I'am. Love, you just gave me the best gift receivable ever." I say to her. I'am not usually emotional but it was me now who had tears running down my cheeks. Not as many as Milena though.
I hold her cheeks with both of hands as I look into her eyes. "you're okay right now right? You don't need anything? Maybe sit down?" I ask her. I knew nothing about pregnancy but I would be worried about her more than I was before now.
She laughs. "If you start to worry right now, I can't imagine you later." She says. "You're the only one I worry about this much. Soon a little kiddo as well" I say and kiss her.

"thank you for changing my life, I would never want to live it other way." I say as I hug her again. "thank you for coming into my life" she says.

___________________________________
A/N:
That's it. Full 34 (with epilogue) chapters and I'm done with this story. If I'm gonna be honest, I wish I could read this myself without knowing anything. So, I'm actually very proud of it.
And I'am more proud and happy to have the chance to let you read it. 16k readers is insane for me because I never thought it would get that many readers. Thank you for making this possible.
Love all of you out there.
And as usual,
Love Mina xx

-

Thank you for 20k readers!!! Wowww! 😭😭🥹