Part 14

"to a ice cream shop?" Pablo asked confused.
"yeah? Hello, don't say you don't like ice cream" I replied.
"no, but it was a long time ago since I ate ice cream"
"that's why im here" I said and laughed as we walked down the street to my favourite Icd cream shop in Barcelona.
"have you been in this one?" I asked him. It was quite small so I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't eaten here even though he have lived here his whole life.
he shook his head as an answer and we walked in the shop. There were plenty of tastes so Gavi could pick whatever he wanted to.

I took 2 balls of chocolate and Pablo decided to take 2 balls of cookie dough. And then we went out and just took a walk to the beach since it wasn't so far from us two.
"how's your dad doing?" I asked out of curiosity but then regret that I asked because I know it's something he prefer to not talk about.
"he is fine. I haven't seen him but I talked to him today on the phone."
"have you talked to Aurora?" I also asked
"not really. I know I should've talked to her though"
I quietly nodded as we continued to walk.

"well now I will present myself as 'a child of divorce" he said and laughed and I couldn't let but laugh myself.
"this ice cream was way to much for me" I said accidentally out loud. It was just thoughts in my head but it managed to get out from my mouth.
"to much? It wasn't much at all, if you ask me. I could eat so much more." Pablo replied.
"no, yeah. That sentence wasn't supposed to be said out loud" I said and tried to 'hide' myself by laughing.
He looked at me like he didn't understand, of course he wouldn't. He doesn't know anything that has happened with me before Spain.
"it's a long story. Not now, but maybe soon I'll be enough ready to tell you." I said and smiled.

We finally came all down to the beach and the sea was amazing with waves. It wasn't so much people in the area that we were on which was good because many people would recognise Pablo then.
"let's hope people won't see me here." Pablo said and that's when I took out my big bucket hat from my bag. It was black and I sometime used it so I placed it on Gavi's head.
"let's hide you then, mister famous guy" I said and laughed at him as he started to laugh too. This was the first time I really saw him laugh so realistic and beautiful. His cute dimples with his brown eyes.
"well if you think this will help me ur wrong."
As we went by the sea I took the moment and took some water in my hand to throw it at Gavi.

"HEYY ?" Gavi let out and I bursted into laugh.
"accident" I said and looked innocently at him as he throw water at me too.
"there you go, now it's fair" Pablo said and continued to throw more water at me and I tried to run away but he catches me up.

"now I'm all wet because of you" I said and stood still pointing at myself and my wet shorts and t shirt.
"you started though" Pablo said and laughed at me.
I rolled my eyes at him joking and laid down at one of the loungers that were next to us to let my clothes to dry a little bit at least.
Pablo also laid down on one of the loungers that were next to me. The sun was still up so we had a beautiful view.
"basically the only thing I wanted to tell you was that, don't worry about your parents. Maybe they will live better this way, and I'm sure you want them to live a good life." I said and smiled at him.
"Thank you, I really mean it. This helped me really." Pablo added and we watched silently how the sun was about to go down. It was a comfortable silent though.

Minutes later I saw that Pablo fell asleep on that lounger. His head was looking on my side and his hands were on his stomach. Watching him breath and sleep was kind of relaxing me too so I fell asleep in the end as well.

_____

GAVI'S POV:
I woke up approximately 8pm by freezing a little bit. When I leaned over to Milena i saw that she was sleeping as well. I got up from my lounger and went and kneed down looking at her face. She was beautiful even just sleeping. The only thing I was thinking about was her and how I wanted to be with her every second right now.
"how do I tell you that i like you?" I said quietly and removed hair from her face.

After just looking at her like a creep I decided to wake her up.
"milen?" I said first quietly, trying to not scare her.
"mmm?" she let out with her eyes still closed and not whole woken up.
"wake up, we need to go home." I said again but no touching her arm. She was cold.
Then she opened up her eyes and the first thing she saw was me since I stood in-front of her.
"god, for how long have I been sleeping here?" She asked me.
"maybe an hour" i said and She then stood up and stretched her arms.
I took of my jacket and gave it to her.
"here, your freezing" i said and gave it to her.
"are you not freezing?" She asked me and I shook my head lying a little bit.
"i could sleep here if I had a pillow" she said as we started to walk our way home. I laughed at what she said and replied.
"i guess we both love to sleep"
"literally. My favourite hobby. If not university i would sleep all the time" she said
"same. I take every opportunity to sleep" i also added.

We arrived at Milena's house and I said good bye to her.
"Do not forget to talk to your sister" she said to me before going inside.
"i will, good night" i said and smiled at her and then went home.
When I came home my mom was already sleeping and my sister were in her room but the lights were on so I guessed that she wasn't sleeping. I knocked on the door and then went in to her.
"oh..hi.." Aurora first said.
"hey.." i said
"sorry for yesterday. I got angry at you with no rights.." i said directly to her and she softened and relaxed when I said it.
"oh, I'm happy your okay. I was worried that you wasn't able to handle it alone." She said and smiled at me.
I went to her at the bed and sat down.
"i wasn't. I got some help" i said and smiled
"by who?" She asked and I didn't reply just looked at her letting herself guess.
"ooooh, right, of course. How is things between you two?" She asked and laughed a little bit
"Good. We're friends..." i said
"i feel like there is a but...?"
"but.. i think I might have feelings for her. I'm not hundred precent sure but I guess those feelings that I have are far more then friends." I said as Aurora jumped up and hugged me tightly.
"you are FINALLY in love, hermanito" she said and rubbed my hair as a laughed at her.
"don't tell her anything though. I know you" I said and stood up again.
"yeah okay, but if you won't tell her soon I'll tell her by myself." She said and I just agreed and walked outside her room to mine.

____

MILENA'S POV:
I was very sleepy still and since I had lessons tomorrow I decided to go sleep directly. I went up to my room and wanted to change into my pyjama and then I saw that I was still wearing pablo's jacket that I forgot to give back to him.
I changed into my pyjamas and fell asleep hugging his jacket, warm with his smell.

________________________________

My summe break has started, finally. I'm free from all exams and 'waking up at 6am'. Now I can rest and soon I'll be working 😋.
I know that I suck with updating you here, but I won't leave do not worry. I have so many ideas for this story, it's just that I'am most of the time tired or don't have time, lol.

Anyways, thank you all for reading.
Don't forget to vote and subscribe.
Love, Mina xx