Part 15

GAVI'S POV:
I hadn't spoken to Pedri in two days now, not because I didn't want to just because I couldn't. We talk to each other everyday so it was something un usual for me. But with today's training I would see him and the rest of the team.
Quickly changing into barca training clothes I went out and took a taxi to the training center. When I arrived it was still 30 minutes left till the training began so I just started to warm up.
"hola, Pablo" someone shouted and I looked back to see who that was.
"hey, pedri" I said back and waited for him to come to me.
"where have you been? So offline these days" pedri said
"Sorry, lots of going on." I replied and continued my warm up.
"lots?" He asked me and I answered.
"yeah, my parents are getting divorced"
"oh...I'm sorry to hear that" pedri said and his smiled dropped.
"it's okay. I'm almost over it now" I said to him
"that's good... how is Aurora feeling?" He asked me and I said she was fine.
"you need to help me with something"
"With what?" I said
"should I maybe ask Bella if she wanna hang out? Like just hangout.." he asked and I was a little bit shocked actually.
"woho, what a surprise Pedrooo" I said and laughed at him.
"shut up"
"well yeah, of course. You two should start to get to know each other" I said now more seriously.
"right..."
"Then I have to ask you too something" I said to him as he asked me what but then some of our teammates started to come in.
"I'll tell you later" I said and we started to talking with our teammates.

The training was over and I was completely exhausted. We had an intense training today so a perfect timing to chill all day.
"so, hermano what exactly did you want to tell me" pedri asked as we walked out from the stadium and directed us towards his car.
"you know Milena?"
"dumb question, let's move forward" he said and laughed at him.
"I was with her yesterday, I might have feelings for her." I said quietly so no one would hear except
He started to applaud and said:
"wow, I thought it would take more time for you to say that"
Of course he would know everything.
"right..." I said and he just laughed while he started the car and we started to drive.
"what can I say, congratulations hermano" he said and smiled.
"but like how do I even tell a thing like this?" I said having zero experience stuff like this.
"you gotta found out that on your own" pedri said
" mhm maybe I just shouldn't tell" I said but got that intense stare from pedri and I took away what I just said or he would kill me after.
"should I pick you up for the party or how are you coming?" Pedri asked and I just remembered that I forgot we are going to a party tonight. Me and pedri with some of our other friends.
"shit, I forgot about it. Can you pick me up?" I asked him and said he would.

_______

MILENA'S POV:
I was sleeping almost the whole day when I came home from university and I woke up by Bella calling me. I didn't want to pick up first but I haven't talked to her so I picked up the phone.
"hola, girl" she said with an energetic voice that I heard through the phone.
"hi" I said
"oops, did i just wake you up?"
"It's alright, sorry that I haven't called these days" I said got up from the bed
"it's all okay, we all are busy. Just wanted to ask, are you free this evening?" she asked me and I said yes.
"no university tomorrow, right?" She asked me and once again I said yes.
"your a little bit creepy, Bella" I said and she laughed.
"be fixed at 7 o'clock we're going out tonight" she said
"seriouslyyy? Can't we just be at mine" I asked and whined.
"nope, just do what I said. My friend will also be there" she said to me and I just agreed.
"alright, I'll call you later then bye" I said and we hang up.
I wanted to go study for my future exams and little bit on the driver license since I'am doing the test the day I'am 18 years old. Which is in one week.

After 2 hours my dad came in to my room to check on me.
"do you need any help with homework?" He asked me
"nope, but thanks for asking. So far I do understand" I said and smiled at him.
"okey, me and Pablo (gavis's dad) wanted to meet up so I'm going out just so you know." my dad said and I nodded to him. He kissed me on my forehead and went out. My mom wasn't home either, she was at her friends house so now I was all alone.