Part 32

I came home and saw how my mom was going in circles, talking with someone. I went over to her because she seemed stressed and asked what was going on. "are you okay?" I ask her. She tells me to wait a second and ends her phone call. "I'm a little worried about Mateo. His fever is still high. Your dad is completing a surgery for his patient right now so I couldn't ask him anything." She explains to me. "mooom, you could call me, you know that" I tell her. "I don't want to disturb you al the time. You have your own life" she says rubbing her hair. I give off a little laugh and replay "a life where you all are innit. and moreover he's my brother" I say and wink as she gives me a smile.

I go to his room, since my mom said that he was there now. As I come in, I see him under a blanket with tired eyes. "hola, Mateo (hi Mateo)" i say and get down on my knees and put my hand on his forehead. "hola" he replies quietly. "I'll go and take some things to check on him" I say and go grab some medical stuff that we have at home to check for what's eventually wrong.

I check on Mateo and give him some other medicine that I gave to him before. His eyes were more tired and he had hard time breathing so I kind of knew what was going on with him. As I couldn't do something more and I knew the hospital wouldn't either I let him be in his room. "¿Quieres dormir un poco o quieres jugar algún juego en tu iPad? (do you want to sleep a bit or you want your iPad to play a little?)" I ask him. "Estoy cansada, Lena. Me voy a dormir. (I'm tired, lena. I'll go sleep)" he replays as he closes his eyes again. He's so cute but it hurts to see him like this. "Ok, estoy aquí cuando me necesites. (okay, I'm here when you need me)" I say as I give him a quick kiss and go to my room to fix myself.

As I was done fixing myself I went over to see how Mateo was doing and my mom had fallen asleep next to him as he wanted her near. His fever was gone, thankfully so I took my coat and was in my way to pick up Ivy and Mason.

I was waiting outside the parking lot and saw Ivy coming with Mason behind her. Ivy takes the seat next to me and Mason gets lucky to sit in the back seat. "is every Spanish boy so hot here?" Ivy says as soon i start to drive and I laugh. "Ivy!" Mason replies to her funny but very true comment. I mean, I'm together with a Spanish boy so I can't really deny it. "sorry Mason, but girls talks are so interesting" I say and I giggle.

We arrived at the restaurant as we planned to be in and I park my car as we start to walk inside. I texted Pablo to let him know that I arrived and he said that he was on his way as well. "this restaurant is everything I needed" Ivy says as she looked around. I've actually not been here either, even though I've heard of it. "right?" I say as we go to the table that was served for us. Some of our friends were already there so I introduced Ivy to the girls since Mason already has met the boys through football.

Everyone arrived and we had very much fun. I missed talking to the girls that I used to be in contact with before I left Barcelona. Of course I was a bit in contact with some of them but it was never the same.    Mason and Pablo became great friends as Mason just told some random fun things about me and Pablo found that very funny. After 3 hours of talking and having fun we decided to go back home.

"see you tomorrow then?" Mikky said to us since we decided to go shopping, only girls together. And Ivy would have a little experience here, before she leaves again. "yeah, goodnight" Ivy replied and sat down in the car. "mason are you coming?" I shouted to him as he was standing next to Pablo's car that was a little far away from mine. "yeah, wait a little" he shouted back.

And after a few minutes he gave all of the boys a hug and came over to me alongside Pablo.
"I'll go and sit down, then" Mason said and after he was in the car Pablo said "I'm going to my apartment, can you come after you're done?" He asked as he held my hands. "I will. Need some only time with you" I said and smiled. He gave me a kiss and then I sat down in the car as well and started to drive towards the hotel.

"You don't need to come up with us" Mason said as we arrived. I nodded but just got out from the car to say goodbye. "you have a great friend group, they are all so kind" Ivy said and Mason nodded in agreement. "yep, they very much are" I replied. "alright, I need some sleep. We'll see each other tomorrow again. Goodnight, Milena" Ivy said and hugged me and then stepped aside as I also hugged Mason. "Goodnight, Milena" he said. "goodnight" i said and waved goodbye to them and then got into my car.

When I arrived at outside Pablo's apartment I could see him standing outside the door, already. So I ran up to him. "why are you standing here?" I asked as I got near him. "so you don't have to go up alone. Who knows what can happen" he says and I laugh and cry inside myself at the same time. I love his protective side. "well, my very much protective boyfriend, let's go to your apartment then." I say and start to drag him with me to the elevator.

"I saw that you became good friend with Mason?" I said as I stepped into the apartment and took off my coat. "yeah, funny guy" he replied and I was a little bit surprised. "I thought you would be a little bit careful with him. Wasn't the fan of me being friends with him, right?" I said with a little laugh. Because I know that he, usually, gets very much jealous easily. Which I find super cute. Even though he doesn't like it, he doesn't limit me or something like that. "Yeah, well first I thought about that as well but since he didn't give me any reasons to not like him I didn't. And he was quite a good guy aaaand he has a girlfriend so" he says and I laugh.

"you on the other hand, I didn't talk to so much" he said and held me around my waist. "mhm, I like it more when we talk as we are alone either way" I reply and look at him and he smiles. "Completely agree. That's why I always save my compliments till we are alone" he says and I laugh. "exactly, what compliments?" I ask him, innocently. "Even if you look beautiful all the time, that dress suits you perfectly." He says and I smile. "well, this outfit looks great on you as well. Just let me-" I said and did his hair more messy as he had fixed it. "perfect" I said and he laughed. "I was thinking to shave off my hair but now since you love it so much-" he was saying and I interrupted him by saying "never do that. End of discussion." and he just laughed.

___________________________________
A/N:
shorter chapter this time, hope it's ok.
I've missed writing, so while I have a little break from school I'll try to update more. And I want to start a new book soooooo baaad.
Give me some of your ideas for a new book if you have.
thank you, for reading this book <3
Love Mina, xx