Part 21

It was dark outside when I left Ferrans appartement with Pablo yesterday so I went directly to sleep that day. My sleep this night wasn't so good either. I woke up every other hour because of nightmares that I've started to have.

___

One week had passed since my parents were gone and they would stay there for another week as well. So I decided I would go check on mom and dad for one day directly after my exam which I had already tomorrow.

I was done studying but decided to repeat what I studied so I was sitting in my room and rereading my notes. Bella was back from Valencia and she promised me she would come to mine after she was home so I was expecting her to come as well.
30 minutes passed and Bella was calling me and I assumed she arrived. I can't really hear if someone is calling from my room since it's two stairs up. So I went and opened the door for her.

"helloooo" she said and hugged me tightly. She smelled so good as always. "missed your tight hugs" I said and smiled as she gave a little laugh. "come in" I said and we went to the livingroom and sat down there.

"what were you doing?" She asked me and I just told her that I was studying extra. "you will make it, so don't you worry" she said and tried to hype me up as I just gave her a smile. "When did you even arrive? Feels like you came here in a rush" I said and we both laughed. "like 2 hours ago. I have this strange much energy that I need to go spend. Im thinking of going to skate a little bit." She said and asked if I wanted to come along but I kindly rejected. "Im going to Germany tomorrow after my exam to visit my parents. I know that they are back in like one week but I just want to see them" I said and she fully understood me.

"are you still having nightmares" Bella asked, now with a more concern face. I told her about my constant nightmares because she noticed that something was wrong and I will talk with my mom with it. I just don't want to do it now, when she's healing herself. "yeah...but I will talk with mom about it so I'm not so worried" I said and she relaxed a little bit. "Sooo... how is Gavi?" She asked giggling and I just laughed at her. "he's fine, quite too fine maybe as well." I said and continued to laugh a little bit as Bella just smiled like she was a proud mom. "I'm so so so happy for you. Like literally as if I'm dating and being the happiest. He makes you smile and that's what I like him" she said.
I'am so lucky to have this kindhearted people in my life. "thank you bell" I said.

I know that she has some sort of things with Pedri going on still but she just said that they are taking things slowly and talking even though she's in love with him and would be his girlfriend any second actually.

After we talked for a while she decided to go home and do what she needed to do and I ordered some salad to eat something and while waiting I was just scrolling on tiktok. There was this girl named Ana that I saw on tiktok, and according to them she had something going on with Pablo before. I haven't talked to him about 'other girls' before so I'm not quite sure.

But she was beautiful. And I would understand why he liked her, if he did. I mean who wouldn't?

I got my salad and started to eat. It was 5pm and I just turned on the tv and started to watch my serie. Or maybe rewatch the serie. I love the vampire diaries that I have rewatched like thousands times and I never get tired of it.

After I was almost done eating I heard someone knocking on the door. I wasn't waiting for someone so I looked who it was. "oo hiii Pablo" I said and hugged him directly. I really needed someone to hug right now, and especially him. He then gave me a quick kiss and gave me a bag full of strawberries knowing I love them so much. "oh my-THANK YOU" I said and kind of screaming.

I love the pretty little things boys do to me and makes me happy. I don't wish someone gets me expensive presents or anything expansive at all. Just a letter writing by yourself can melt my heart.