Part 28

PABLO'S POV

"great match, amoor" Bella said and hugged Pedri right after we came out from the dressing room. I watched nearby Bella but Milena wasn't here. "she went out" Bella said when she found out that I was looking for her.

I went out and walked over the parking lot. There she was. I only saw the back of her since she was directing towards what I assume must be Bella's car.
"so you're not even going to say hello?" I spoke high so she could hear me. And she did since she stopped from walking but didn't turn around. Her hair was longer than before and also more lighter.

MILENA'S POV:
I couldn't turn around. I can't see him in the eyes and not regret what I did towards him. Even if what I did turned out to be good for me I won't forgive myself how I ended things with him. I just sent him a message and ended everything.
"Milena?" He said again. His voice was still the very same attractive voice. Say my name thousands more time.

I turned around shortly after he called me again. He was a couple of metres away from me and he just looked right into me.
"Hi" I said. Short and quickly. I didn't want to talk to him right now even though the only thing I've been waiting for is this. To be back with him.
"you were leaving again, without saying anything to me?" He asked. He is mad. I would also be, I'am mad at myself still. What he said just broke me into pieces because it's true. That's what I did.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out from my mouth. I had so many things I wanted to tell him but nothing right now felt right.
"see you around" he said and afterwards just went back from where he came. Blinking many times I just comprehended in my head what he said. See you around. How should I interpret that? He's not mad? Or am I dumb?

After I stood there for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what he meant in my head I went to Bella's car and waited for her. She came a little bit later and we drove to a cafe to eat something.

"what a good start" I said while I was eating my bagel that I ordered. "tell me" she said. That's the only thing she was saying on our way here. "shortly, he said 'see you around' and I don't know what he means by that. He seemed angry but at the same time not?" I said and questioned myself. "fire" she said and took a bite on her sandwich. I just laughed at how interested she was in this. "you two need to fix everything before you leave again." Bella let out. "How though? Do I really want to? I mean, Pablo has always been a special person to me but after how I left him, even I can't forgive myself." I said and drank my cola. "Don't think of that and just do what I say" Bella said and didn't say something back. Just got back to my thoughts while eating.

I said goodbye to Bella and went inside. Mateo was asleep while my parents were sitting in the living-room watching something. "I'm home" I said and took off my jacket as I sat down next to them. "did you have fun time?" My dad asked and I nodded. I don't know if what I just experienced is having fun time but whatever. "do you have any plans for tomorrow?" My mom asked out of nowhere. "no, what's so?" I asked her. "would be great if you could look for Mateo, we won't be home tomorrow" my mom said. "yeah, no problem. Will you be back for the night or?" I asked and they said that they would.

As I went up for my room I quickly changed into my pyjama and started answer some mails and stuff like that. Later I just watched some tv and then decided to sleep. But all I was thinking about was Pablo again.

I shouldn't think of him like this, I haven't done that the time i was in England since I was working all day and night. I didn't have time. 5 years later and my thoughts are still about him. 5 years later and I haven't still apologised for what I've done.

___

Dad woke me up since they were leaving early in the morning and I didn't fell asleep after that so I took some orange juice and just sat there looking out from the window drinking it. Not a fan of coffee.
"buen díaaaa" Mateo said as he ran to me and hugged me.
"hola, mateo. ¿Dormiste bien? (hello Mateo, did you sleep well?)" I said and let him sit next to me. His hair was dirty blond and it had grown a lot more. He got those green eyes from dad that I didn't.
He just nodded as he was busy by doing something with his Lego. "Te prepararé el desayuno mientras te cepillas los dientes. (I'll fix breakfast to you and you'll go brush your teeth)" I said and went to the kitchen as he ran to the bathroom.