Part 27

5 YEARS LATER

Milena's POV:
"I can't believe it's already 18th December tomorrow , we'll finally meet again" Bella said and I laughed. "yep, finally" I replied.

A little over a year ago I graduated and I've worked here for a year now. I started to get to work directly so I'am still in UK. My parents and Bella were here for my graduation. We celebrated it along with Ivy and her family as well, that includes Mason and I got some presents from them.

My parents want me to stay here though, cause I've been feeling so much better. My panic attacks are gone, or the last one I had was 5 years ago, I have felt much better mentally and so on. I'am done. I'am going home to celebrate Christmas, otherwise I have not planned to move back to Spain. Not yet, at least. I know I planned to move back after I was done studying, but things have changed.

Bella is still together with Pedri, and to be honest I think he will propose to her soon, my gut tells me that. They are the cutest. He was here a couple of times with Bella when she visited me so we have had contact.

The biggest news of everything is probably that I have a little brother now. He is five years old and so cute. My mom was already pregnant when I moved to UK but none of us knew. She started get the thought of take a test later. And when she knew she was pregnant it was too late to do an abort if she wanted to. But both of my parents wanted another kid as well so I'm happy he's here. His name is Mateo. This might be bizarre but my mom was 17 when she got me so she's still not old. In addition it's not late even if you are in your late 30s or in your 40s, it might be a bit sad more. Cause you, as a mom, will be pretty old when your kid grow up.

I would FaceTime him everyday so he doesn't forget me. Let me say that, he has learned me more Spanish than anyone else. Since he only speak Spanish so far, I have talked to him in only Spanish.

-

When I was done talking to Bella I went to pack my bagage. I had some Christmas gifts and other stuff in there so I had in total 2 big bagages to go with. This time, I invited Mason and Ivy come with me to Spain and both of them would come but only after Christmas since they are celebrating it with their family first.

I did my whole skincare routine and then laid it down in the bagage as well. My flight was tomorrow at morning so decided to go sleep early. Or it's 8pm, maybe not that late.

I was on my way to the airport and already talked to both my mom and Bella. Bella is like my big sister now. I have always imagined big sisters like protective and always finding out where I'am. Aren't they? Or is it just older brothers that are like that?

When I arrived at the airport it was only 15 minutes left to my plane  since there were so much traffic outside. And thank gosh that I did check in online so I ran the bagage place and left my two bagages to them as I then continued to run to my plane.

I was just in time and sat down at my place. The flight would only take 2 hours so I decided to get some at the plane.

I woke up by a woman who wanted to bypass me and I let her go and then stood up myself to get out from the plane. I took my bagage from the airport and was on my way out to call a taxi.
"miii" I heard someone say and I didn't bother to care at first. But that person said it again so I looked back and it was Bella.
"Welcome home" she said laughing and hug me hard. I couldn't breathe.
"t thanks, and please let me breathe" I said and she let me go and I laughed. Last time we saw each other was like an half year ago. I was working most of the time so I didn't have time to go to her. She is now a designer with her own clothing brand so she's busy all the time as well. She finally made her dream come true.