Part 19

The game ended 2-0 for Barca as Pablo gave an assist to Robert Lewandowski. They seem to have a really good bond. After the game was done me and the girls waited for the boys to come out and congratulate them.
"when are you and your mom going tomorrow?" I asked Bella as I was waiting.
"early, in the morning" she said.
"are you going somewhere?" Sira asked and Bella nodded and told her that she's going to Valencia.
"holaaa" Ferran said and opened the door. Everyone from the dressing room came out but just four of them stayed with us. Pablo, pedri, Frenkie and Ferran.
"Nice win out there" Mikky said and all of them thanked her.
"I'm so tired" pedri said as he started to walk slowly. He looked like he didn't have the strength to even move his legs so all of us just laughed at him.
"let's go then" Frenkie said and held Mikky's hand. I love their relationship together. That's what I really call true love since teenagers.

Me and Pablo are just in the beginning of our relationship so I don't know how he will react if I just start to hold his hand. Maybe he wants to hold our relationship private and not show to the world. I'm not against a that either actually, it doesn't really matter to me.

Frenkie and Mikky walked next to us as Bella was infront of me with Sira and Ferran was with Pedri.
"what are you thinking about so hard?" Pablo said so just me and him would hear our conversation. I didn't really answer that I continued to be in my thoughts cause I just forgot.
"milena?" He asked again and that's when I turned my attention to him.
"huh? Oh, nothing. Just thinking. You played really good" I said and smiled at him.
"Thank you. You really helped me, maybe that's my new tactics" he said and winked with his eye while I tried my best to not just burst out laughing cause the other guys would wanna know what I was laughing about.
"I'm glad I can help you" I replied.
"are going to sleep when ur home?" Pablo asked and I nodded.
"I'm so tired of nothing. My parents are in Germany so I get my long sleep. Not that they disturb me, I just don't need to go to university tomorrow." I said and relaxed of the thoughts not needing to wake up early.

If you ask me, I'm more of a morning person cause I just want to sleep at night. I still like to sleep in the morning but I have no problem of waking up early, just so I can sleep whenever I want.

"good for you. I'm free tomorrow aswell. Should we do something together?" He asked and smiled at me.
"that's not even a question, of course" I said as finally came out to the parking lot. Their corridors are the longest I've ever seen. "I'll text you tomorrow, then" he said before going to pedri because he was driving him home. "okay, good night Pablo" I said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at me as walked over to bella.
"let's go to my car" I said and before we went over there i said goodbye to everyone.

The ride to Bella's house was silent cause she fell asleep in my car. I bet she is up all night working on her designs that she wants to fulfill one day. When we arrived I gently woke her up.
"now I understand what pedri meant with what he said earlier" she said still half sleeping and I laughed at her. Even when she's not fully awake she is thinking about him.
"go and sleep in your bed, maybe you'll dream about pedri then" I said and joked with her as she smiled.
"that was actually fun, gotta admit it. But, I'm gonna go sleep now. Thank you for the ride. Good night milen" she said and I wished her goodnight and drove back to mine.

I sat down in the livingroom looking out through the window to our front of the house. To the left of our door we have our livingroom open with big windows viewing our front which is beautiful. I somehow managed to fall asleep there, on our sofa.

I woke up two hours later all sweating. I couldn't really breath. I tried to do as my mom always told me but i needed her. I was on my way to call her and picked up my phone but didn't. I can't rely on her every time I get panic attacks.
"b..breath milena, breath" I said trying to calm myself down but instead I got tears in my eyes of the annoyance. I was annoyed that I couldn't handle situations like that myself.
"fuck, fuck, fuck. Not now" my voice was shaking as I just tried to calm down.