Part 18

MILENA'S POV:
I had 3 lessons today so I got up really early because the first one started 8.45 am, and I needed to do my daily run. I took on my training clothes and went out with one airpod on my left ear as I called Pablo at the same time I was running and decided to talk to him. He should be awake because he has a training this morning as well.
"buen díaa (good morning)" I said as he picked the phone and wished me good morning too.
"you are awake, this early?" He asked me and I laughed.
"unfortunately, yes. I have a lesson soon so I decided to go out for a run before I go to university" I said
"wait, I'll come out with you. I need to warm up before the training anyways" he said
"sure, I'll come to you then" I said and he just said okay as I was directing to his house now.
This reminded me of how we meet up once and he really wasn't in the mood so it made me laugh.
"why are you laughing" he asked me as we were still on the phone.
"nah, just remembered how rude you were to me when I accidentally ran into you" I said and continued to laugh
"oh, don't even remind me. Really, without sleep I'm not a good person to talk to" he said and I understood him so well. I'am such a sleepy person that if someone disturbs me from my deep sleeping I will be pissed all the day.

"alright, I'm outside. Waiting for you" I said
"coming then" he said and hung up the phone. Before he came down someone opened the door and it was Aurora. I wasn't even knocking so I guess she was going somewhere.
"omg, heyyy Milena" she said and came over to me.
"oh, hello Aurora" I said and she hugged me tightly. I've noticed that both her and Pablo are such a hug person.
"how are you? Haven't seen you in a long time" she said.
"I'm just fine, thanks. Are you going somewhere?" I asked and she nodded and replied that she is heading over to her boyfriend.
"Alright, I guess you're not here for me but Pablo" she said and laughed as I turned red on the face.
"I gotta go, have fun." She said
"yeah, It was nice to meet you again, bye" I said and waved to her as she started her car and started to drive.
"hey" Pablo said in that moment and he was behind me which scared me. Before turning around to see him he kissed me on the cheek.
"oh, I love your messy hair" I said and touched his new fresh hair.
"you do? I have started to style it more but since you like it this way more I'll leave it" he said which made me smile and my day just couldn't start any better.
"let's go" he said and we both started to run.

After 40 minutes of running we stopped at my house because I was now done running and he needed to go soon either way.
"are your parents already at work?" He asked
"yeah. My dad had Night Shift so he will come home soon. My mom left not so long time ago" I said and went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of cold water for both of us.
"thanks" he said for the water and drank it up directly.
"when does your training start?" I asked him
"In half an hour" he replied
"I can drive you there then, gotta go to the university anyways. Let me go take a quick shower first."
"thank you" he said and kissed me on the cheek again. Hiss small kisses puts big smile on my face every time.
"okay, you can go to the living room or come with me too my room if you want and wait there for me." I said and he would follow after me and wait in my room. I took my clothes and went straight to the shower after we got into my room.

I was fixed and ready in time and when I got out from my bathroom Pablo was sitting on my bed next to my bedside lamp and looking at something.
"you are so cute here" he said and pointed at little me he saw on the picture that stood their. It was little me and my parents next to me.
"you just don't want to see my childhood pictures, trust me" I said and he laughed at me.
"alright, are you ready?" I asked him and he stood up and nodded. Before we went out I took my laptop and notebook with me in case I needed to note something important.
"hey btw, do you want something to eat? Protein bar, fruit, a drink?" I asked him while taking an orange to myself.
I don't understand people who doesn't like oranges.
"protein bar would be great" he replied putting a smile on his face. Not a forcing smile, a real smile that I recognise. He doesn't smile really often, but when he does I could look at it for hours. It makes me smile.
I gave him a protein bar that he started to eat directly and we both went out to my car together.
"when do you finish today?" He asks me.
"Around 1pm, and you" I asked him the same question
"I don't actually know. We have shooting day for our new kit for this season so I could be there for a while." He said and I started the car as we drove to the place he was having his training.
When we arrived Pedri was just there minutes before us so I saw him with his car there as well.
"oh, hii pedri" I said when I rolled down my car window so he could see it was me.
"Milena? OH MY- WOW" he said and was surprised. I think he was more surprised to see my car than Pablo and I being here together.
"I love your car and HELLO when did you even take your license" he said and I laughed and thanked him at first.
"The day I turned 18" I said and smiled.
"is everyone else here?" Pablo asked when he stepped outside the car and went to Pedri's side.
"not all of them but the most. Your not my princess passenger anymore" pedri said and wiped his fake tears away so I started to laugh.
"I really need to take my license so you two can stop bully me" Pablo said which made it even funnier so Pedri joined me laughing.
"alright, I will go inside before you kill me here." Pedri said and took his bag and went inside.
"You two are so different" I said and he moved forward to me and was now looking at me and I was still sitting in the car.
"hmm, how exactly?" He asked me.
"you're probably more introvert and he is more extrovert" I said
"could be right" he said and I could see that he was now thinking about that.
"alright, I gotta start to go now" I said.
"yep, thank you for driving me here." He said and smiled. I couldn't stand but not hug him before I go so I stepped out from the car.
"why-" he wanted to ask but I interrupted him and hugged him tightly wishing I could stay in this moment forever. He hugged me back and I could see his big smile in the corner of my eye.
"good that I have you" I said while still hugging him. Never ever would I believe that I could find so much comfort in one person.
"te amo" he said and ended our hug.