Part 26

MILENA'S POV

It was Thursday which means that I was going to Mason's match today. I don't know who they play against actually, but I guess a club from premier league. Me and Ivy decided to meet up at hers since she would drive.

Since the weather here is mic more colder then in Spain I put on a warm knitted sweater, blue jeans and a bag with those warm headphones.And if needed I had my puffy jacket with a big hood.

(The outfit I imagined her having)

I went to Ivy as we agreed on and knocked on the door

I went to Ivy as we agreed on and knocked on the door. She opened immediately and was still getting ready for what I saw. Since she was putting on her earrings.
"heyyy, come in. I'm a little bit late" she said and adding a little innocent laugh in the end.
"I'll never get over how pretty you are" I said and just looked at her. She was literally a living barbie.
"stoppp, you are the one pretty here. We both are pretty" she said and I laughed.
Ivy is actually almost 2 years older than me so it's fun to hang out with her, once another time. Not that it's that big of a gape with age but yes.

When she was ready we went to which I assume must be her car or her parents and we started to drive.
"do you often watch football?" Ivy asked as she turned her head towards me for a couple of seconds and then looked away at the road.
"yeah, sometimes. I went to a couple of games when I lived in France but also Spain" I said to her.
"well, then I can assure you that you probably know more football than me." She said and I laughed.

When we arrived at the stadium we went to our places. I liked where we sat since we weren't to close to the field but not also to far away and plus we were at the United's side so Mason would see me and Ivy.

I didn't look around and my brain didn't really took in, which club was playing against United but as soon as the players started to walk into the field I knew.
"They are playing against Barcelona?" I asked, freaking out. This can't be happening.
"yeah, what's the matter?" She asked, not knowing anything.
"n..no nothing." I said quietly.

I didn't see the number 6 out on the field yet but he was here. Cause the commentator who told everyone in the stadium the lineups and those who were benched said his name.
'Barcelona's number 6, the star youngster Pablo Gavi'
He was there. I saw him. He was sitting next to Ferran and they were talking. He laughed at what Ferran said. I saw him smile once again. I have missed that. Or I miss that, every single day.

"Milenaaa, are you listening?" She asked, waving her hand in front of me and that's when I came back to reality. "yeah, yeah sorry." I said and rubbed my hair.
"Mason was waving to us" she said and smiled while waving back to him. Then I saw him to and I just smiled. As soon as I realised that I was sitting next to his sister I immediately put on my jacket with the hood on so if the camera caught us on live, it wouldn't notice it was me.
"you are pretty strange today, I must say" Ivy said and I laughed awkwardly. "it's so cold, aren't you freezing?" I asked her. I wasn't actually freezing but she didn't need to know that. "it's alright" she said and nodded.