Chapter 37

Y/n's POV

Charlie fell between the hotel into the ravine created by Adam. "I'll get her!" I quickly said to my brother while I flew down to her. I caught her by holding her under the back of her knees and back. "Everything OK?" I asked with a grin and she nodded at me. "Dad's comming!" She then said in shock looking behind me and before I could turn around Lucifer pushed into me. We crushed into the rock and left a hole in it. "Are you okay, you two??" Lucifer asked cupping our cheeks worriedly. "We are fine." I replied with a grin as Charlie interrupted. "DAD LOOK OUT!!!" she shouted, extending her claws like a cat to stop Adam's fist from hitting Lucifer. They threw Adam upwards and I quickly flew after him and slammed him into the ground with full force. Lucifer, Charlie and I now flew menacingly over Adam before my brother began to speak. "You come at me, my sis and my daughter!" he stormed down on the angel in anger. "Don't forget you're in my house bitch!!" he hissed, grinning, and slapped Adam hard across the face. Lucifer pulled out a big ball of fire that he wanted to throw at Adam, but Charlie stopped him. "Wait dad...He had enough." She said sympathetically placing a hand on Lucifer's shoulder. "Alright." my brother relaxed and flew up. "Y/n!! Aren't you worried about me!!?" Adam asked sadly, whereupon I leaned down to him with a slight smile. I put my hand on his cheek. "Oh Adam... No." I replied bluntly and hit him hard in the face so that he fell backwards unconscious. I flew up to my brother and Charlie in a relaxed manner. "Hope you enjoy defeat against two Exiled Angels." I grinned giving my brother a high five. We kept a little distance from Adam but he just climbed out of the ditch after us. "No.. You don't get to end this. I'm fucking Adam!! I'm the fucking man! And you're just some fucking clown or something." he raged a little. I rolled my eyes in annoyance because I really wanted to look for Alastor. "I started everything on Earth!! All of mankind came from these fucking nuts. You all should be worshiping me, you ungrateful, disgusting. fucking losers!" Suddenly he opened his eyes in shock and a sharp thing poked out of his stomach. A little bit of his golden blood dripped down and we all looked at the angel in a bit of shock. "Ehh..." I said pointing to his stomach. "Hey you got something... sticking out of your..." "You got a thing right there..." I pointed haphazardly at my stomach to signal him where to look. He fell forward and the little murderess appeared. "Niffty!?" we all said in surprise and Lute opened her eyes in shock. Niffty stabbed the already dead body a little more before sweetly hopping over to us. I leaned slightly towards my brother. "I'll go check on Alastor, yeah?" I said turning around but Lucifer grabbed my wrist and looked at me amused. "Let him die, don't worry, there are more hot demons in hell." my brother winked at me, to which I punched his shoulder indignantly. I quickly searched through the rubble for the red-haired demon. "Alastor!!" I shouted worriedly. "ALASTOOR!!" I shouted with my hands to my mouth like a megaphone. I continued to look around worriedly when I saw Vox's drone close to me. "Vox!! Have you seen Alastor??" the drone shook once to deny it and I continued searching. "Where is he!" I talked to myself. The rocks suddenly gathered together and I heard light singing from the others. I rose into the air and searched for Alastor from above until I arrived at his studio. I saw him stumble into it and I slowly flew down from the sky. I landed gently under the fallen studio so I could go in too. "Guess who will be pulling on the strings!!!" he shouted angrily and I only looked into the studio with my head. "Hey sweetie." I winked, resting my head on my arms. He looked at me with a slightly shocked grin. His hair was a bit disheveled and he looked nervous. "Y/n." he grinned, chuckling. With a flap of my wings I jumped up to the ground to stand in the studio and stretched my arms out to Alastor. I put my arms around his neck but he averted his gaze in disappointment. I smiled a little and gently put my hand on his chin to pull it back towards me. "Honey.. You did great against Adam." I encouraged him. "I almost died!" he grinned crazy. "So what? Only almost and besides, I was there too." giggled unimpressed. He was just a mortal soul, no matter how hard he played, at some point the facade would break. "I'm weak and because of the contract I'm attached to I can-." "Shut the fuck up." I interrupted him with an annoyed look. He looked at me with a confused grin. "How was that?" he asked. "Shut the fuck up!" I grinned crossing my arms over my chest. "Listen, Alastor. I said from the beginning that it would be difficult, but you faced him and even looked really good at the beginning. Adam is strong and an angel. He was trained by me." I grinned, a little proud of how strong Adam was. "That's exactly why I could have killed him." Alastor murmured amused. "Hey, I heard that!" I snapped at him, pouting and Alastor pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Don't talk worse than you are, Alastor. You are powerful and you know it. So grab yourself by the balls and be a real man!" I joked sternly, which made him roll his eyes with an annoyed grin. He put his arm on my shoulder and kissed my hairline. "Idiot." "But your idiot."