Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

Alastor and I went into the hotel together where everyone was already gathered in the lobby. "Alastor, Y/n." Vaggie called to us from above and sounded a bit annoyed. "failed to get rid of the eggs, I see." She then grinned at us in a calm voice, which made me nod and look behind me and Alastor. "Yes, well, the little monsters prove to be rather useful." Alastor replied with his staff in his hand, looking down at the little creatures. "And they were far too cuddly to kill." I pouted, looking down at the eggs too. " Than why don't you give them back to pentious?" "Really!!?" The man in question suddenly got huge googly eyes and was happy about being able to keep the eggs. I disappeared into the ground next to Alastor to teleport myself behind the two girls. I squeezed myself into their middle and put my arms around Charlie and Vaggie. "And you've already solved your little problem?" I asked turning my head in the direction of both girls. Charlie put her hand on mine that was on her shoulder. "Yes, but thank you very much for come so quickly." She smiled at me. I returned the grin. We all then sat up in front of the couch and talked a bit before we went to our rooms separately. I had to admit I was a little nervous about Alastor's speech On the scrap but I simply shook off my nervousness. I took my phone out of my pocket and was scrolling through the news when I suddenly got a call. "Blitzø my favorite little imp. Well, what can I do for you.." I asked, happy about this sudden call and threw myself on my bed. "Well sexy lady i just wanted to hear how you're doing." He said as coldly as possible but I could practically feel his childish grin. "How sweet of you.. And how's business going?"

-Blitzø's point of view-

"Oh you know, shitty as always. We're not in high demand right now but how are things going for you? Have you already given it to the big fat cock!!?." he asked, grinning to myself like a child. I really like talking to Y/n on the phone. I heard an amused laugh from the other side of the phone followed by a crash from my office. Millie was probably rioting over there again so while I was still on the phone with Y/n I got up and ran over to the office. "I think it's just unfortunately that I got so drunk that I no longer have any memories of the night." I laughed a little amused. "Was fucking him so bad that you had to fill yourself to the brim?" I made fun of her and opened the office door after something had fallen over. "What the fuck is all this noise!!! We have client!!" I said in an annoyed voice. "Hey you called me you idiot! I'm not a client!" Y/n complained loudly through the phone so Loona could hear her. With her good ears she heard almost everything anyway, and I could have imagined that too. "Hey! Is that Y/n??" she stood up and her tail began to wag back and forth happily. Wow, it's rare to see her so happy. I almost started crying again, but I pulled myself together. "Sir is Y/n on the phone??" Moxxi also asked, which made me groan in annoyance and I turned on the loudspeaker. "Hey guys." Y/n spoke up through the phone. Everyone started talking and chatting with her when suddenly a real call came through. "How about you come over again?" I grinned down at my phone. "That's right! With your skills, you'll be here in no time." She exhaled against the receiver in amusement. We looked at each other confused. "I don't know, guys. We really have a lot to do here at the hotel now that the new extermination is about to take place.." she thought slightly. "Come on just for one day." we all begged what she broke. She agreed with us and hung up so I could attend to the correct calling client.

Y/n's POV

"Who was that, beloved...?" an all too familiar voice suddenly asked from the corner of my room. "Why do you always hide like that? Come straight to me or are you trying to scare me?" I grinned mischievously at the redhead. I heard his shoes coming towards me step by step. He stood in front of me and looked down at me with shining eyes. "Of course I love to scare you, little one. But you'd better answer my question!" he got a little rough at the end. I grabbed his collar and pulled him onto the bed with me. I jumped up on him and said a tiny little curse so that he couldn't dissolve beneath me and disappear. His smile widened when he noticed this and I slowly leaned over him. "My dear, it's none of your business who I write, call or talk to. But I don't want to be like that and answer your question." I grinned and came a little closer to his face. "That was the lover of a good friend of mine. He comes from the Goetia family and bought a little Imp to fuck with and this Imp called me." I explained to him and little signs appeared next to us which made me look confused. Suddenly I was pulled down by Alastor and found myself in the grip of one of his tentacles. Alastor immediately sat up and stood directly in front of me in a flash. "You know the Goetia family?" He grinned and his face contorted a little, which made me look confused. "Yes why??" He laughed to himself in a somewhat psychotic manner, his voice becoming more and more consumed and disturbing. "I'm really happy that you have so many powerful connections to hellish creatures!" Alastor then smiled proudly at me and patted my head before his tentacle let me go. "Uh.. thank you? I guess."