Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

After our little fun time, Alastor and I lay in my bed for a while. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and was pressing lots of small kisses against his cheek and neck. "I think we should just see if the others are back." I murmured through the kisses and waited a moment but didn't get an answer so I pulled away a bit. He lay there with a slight grin on his face and seemed to be asleep. I pulled my mouth up a little when I saw the oh-so-dreaded radio demon sleeping next to me. I noticed again that deep down he was just a little human who got hurt. Not a brutal monster no... just a peaceful smiling sinner. "Naww.." I said with shining eyes, which made him open one eye. "What is it? Why don't you continue." he grinned and closed his eyes again. "I didn't know that you can actually sleep." He rolled his eyes at my statement and sat up. So I slid down to his lap and lay down comfortably so I could look at him. I ran my eyes over his dressed body and narrowed my eyes. "It's rude that I have to be the only one who's naked." I complained and Alastor looked down at me, amused. Meanwhile playing with a strand of my hair. "Well my love you didn't had to take off your clothes. I didn't strip you of any of your clothes." now I rolled my eyes in annoyance before answering him. "Oh come on, I have to take off my clothes if I want to have fun with you!" I complained, sitting up to be at eye level with him. He snapped his fingers once and I sat in front of him with my red dress on. "Why-?" I asked, but my question was answered by itself when my door suddenly opened. "Y/n??" Angel's voice asked and I looked perplexed at the door where only his head was sticking out. A mischievous grin appeared on his face when he saw me sitting half on top of Alastor. "looks like fun in here. Do you mind if I-. Aaaanyway Y/n can ya check on Charlie? She and Vaggie came back from heaven totally distraught and then Charlie ran up crying." Angel said, pointing in the direction of the others. Concerned, I got off the bed and nodded to him. "Sure, I'll get going." I grinned, placing a hand on his shoulder before looking back at Alastor. But he was gone. "What was going on in that room?" Angel grinned and ran with me for a bit. "We fucked." I grinned which made him laugh and i disappeared into Charlie and Vaggie's room. "Well my little one.." I said with a slight grin when I saw her sobbing head behind the bed. "Y-Y/n?" Charlie asked with a teary face when she heard my voice. I walked over and sat next to her. "Do you want to talk?" I asked cautiously and she fell into my arms crying. "Y/n.. Did you.. Did you know. Did..." she tried to talk to me through her tears and sobs. "Shh.. Everything's fine. Calm down first." I grinned, somewhat amused, and patted her head with one hand. With my other hand I also pushed her close to me. "Heaven is an asshole Charlie I know..." She calmed down a bit and then looked up at me. "Did you know that Vaggie was an exorcist?" I blinked, perplexed. I didn't expect to be confronted with this. "No? Wait Vaggie? An Angel???" I asked amazed and she nodded. "Wow.. Eh I mean.. sick." I was just as shocked as the blonde in front of me. "How could she hide that from me all this time?" she said disappointed and angry. I couldn't answer it at all because I was thinking how I hadn't noticed it. That also explains the big X above her eye. "Well maybe she was afraid of this reaction of yours. Maybe she was afraid that you wouldn't accept her because she probably killed a lot of your people." I said getting up and strolling over to the large window. "But she knows that I always believe in the good in souls. That everyone deserves a second chance." I walked back to her smiling slightly and crouched down in front of my niece. I took Charlie's hands in mine. "Then now it's time for a second chance. Let her explain herself." I smiled and placed a small kiss on her forehead. "Come down when you feel ready. The others are worried about you." I said which made her smile and I walked out of the room again. I thought I heard a new voice in the room after I closed the door, but I must have imagined it. When I got downstairs, I sat down on the chair where only Alastor usually sat and listened to the others talking. "Hey Y/n." Vaggie said with a slight grin. "Hey little Angel." "Don't call me that... I'm not an angel." She said uncomfortable which made me smile sympathetically. "Of course you're just like me. You may not have done everything right all the time but hey who has down here." I grinned at her with my head tilted and placed my hands on her shoulders. "But Charlie she's really mad at me. I should have just told her." She said, freeing herself from my grasp and folding her arms uncomfortably in front of her chest. "Listen Vaggie. Charlie doesn't love you any less than before. She's just a little out of sorts, that's all. Just keep a cool head and be patient. She'll forgive you, I'm sure." I smiled sympathetically and now she was smiling slightly too. "Well you see! I wanted to see Vaggie." I laughed and pulled her towards me which made us giggle. Suddenly the lights began to flicker and the room turned a brilliant green. Cracks appeared above us from the power that had gone out and Vaggie and I shot up to Charlie. "No!" Vaggie said walking up the stairs with me. "Woe to that bastard for selling my niece a contract!" I shouted and Vaggie opened the door. We saw Alastor holding Charlie's hand which meant we were late. "Right on cue!" Alastor said with a grin and let go of her hand. Vaggie sprinted forward to attack Alastor. "What did you do!? Let her go!" She said Charlie stood next to her with his arms outstretched. "Vaggie Stop!" she said, the beginnings of her demons taking form. "What?" Vaggie asked and now I expected a good answer from my niece. "No, Charlie please tell me you didn't-" "I made a deal with Alastor." She said dismissively and folded her arms firmly in front of her chest. Alastor ran past the two of them over to my stall, which was leaning against the door. "Oh calm down. She still owns her soul." He said to calm us down, but I punched him forcefully in the shoulder. An evil expression graced my face, which made him giggle. "Why are you mad, sweetheart? She's still at large so you have no reason to be angry." He grinned and bent down to my level. "Fuck you. How dare you make a deal with my niece! What's the condition?" I asked angrily and folded my arms in front of my chest, waiting. "I just want her to do me a little favor sometime. Nothing big, nothing threatening. Without hurting anyone. Just the way you like it." He smiled and nudged my nose once which now made me look confused. "What are you doing..." I said more or less to myself. He just straightened up again and leaned against the other side of the door. "-If she can, we might have a chance." "With just the seven of us?" Vaggie asked confused. "No we're. ugh we're going to need numbers too." With that, Alastor disappeared from me and stood directly behind Charlie through his shadow. "And I just know who can help!" he said with a grin, waving his staff around. I smiled now too and went over to the three of them. I knew who he meant. "Do you think she will help us?" I asked eagerly and she nodded. "As long as Charlie can be her normal charming self." He smiled at everyone and pinched her cheek. She grinned slightly, rubbing her cheek. "What's that you said about smiles?" She addressed Alastor and I gave Vaggie a confused look which she shared with me. "Good girl." Alastor said proudly and patted her head. Vaggie then took her aside. "Alastor, the poor woman is always so busy, do you really want to bother her with that?" I asked, worried of my old friend. He swayed away in amusement and put his arm around my shoulder. "Nonsense, my love, she'll be happy to see the two of us again."

Helloooo I just wanted to ask what do you think of the story? If I should change anything, please let me know your opinion in the comments. See ya in cheapter 27. ;)