Chapter 38

Y/n's POV

"You're absolutely right, my love." He grinned mischievously down at me, whereupon I looked at him hornily. I wanted to pull his face down to mine but he just put a finger on my lips to keep us apart. "I think we'll save that for later, sweetheart." He said, grinning and raising an eyebrow. I pouted a bit thinking about his words. Later... I thought confused and opened my eyes a little frantically, which he copied. "Fuck later is bad Alastor. I have to go to Vox. Because I just flew to you to help you and said strange things, Vox got wind of us. I want to clarify it." Alastor shook his head in amusement. "Nonsense, my love!" He grinned, taking me by the hand and turning me around once before letting me hang diagonally under him. The tip of his nose almost touched mine and I looked at him confused. "Your task at Vox is completed, I'll cancel the task. You no longer have to go to him, my love." He grinned, pinching my cheek before standing me up again. "Wha-. What!!? You heartless son of a bitch how can you think that I went to him because of you!!" "Because you did." He replied leaning on his staff. I narrowed my eyes slightly before balling my hands into fists. "Lie." I snapped at him but Alastor shook his head amused. "I don't care what you think. I'm definitely going to him now. See you later, sweetie." I grinned, crooning. I jumped out of the studio and unfolded my wings before taking to the skies and heading to the Vees. Instead of going through the normal entrance, i flew through the hole I made in the window and landed carefully on the floor while rubbed my arm uncomfortably. "Vox.." I said and he immediately turned to me. The other two nodded to me briefly before leaving the room. "Oh look who we have here?" he snapped at me angrily. He stood up and walked over to me with a monotone expression, his arms folded behind his back. "Vox listen... I didn't want to hurt you again. I- I- I." He raised his hand to signal me to be quiet. He looked down at me with a hurt look. "Y/n.. Don't justify yourself to me. Alastor convinced you more than I could. I don't understand it, but I don't really care who you fuck." He grinned slightly at the end before distancing himself again and leaning against the couch. "When Valentino told me that you had come to see me, my heart bumped like shit because of you." He said looking to the side in embarrassment. "I had hopes that you finally chose me." he continued talking and I approached him. "Vox.. I'm sorry-" "but if you were only here to reconnect with me. Then why were you making out with me?" he asked, frowning. I placed my hands on my hips. "Well Alastor said I should do as much as possible-" "Okay, that's enough for me, but didn't you already you know.." he indicated a ring with his thumb and index finger and kept putting his other index finger in and out which made me laugh slightly. "No.." I grinned, looking down. I remembered an evening with Vox. "Do you remember where all the champagne flew around my ears?" I laughed, amused at the situation at the time. He groaned in amusement and lightly put me in a headlock. "You definitely had to shake the bottle, didn't you?" he laughed and I joined in. "We were still drunk afterwards." "Oh yeah and the sex afterwards was wow!!" I poked his side indignantly. "What??! You can't deny it, you were begging for more!" He teased and I looked up at him angrily. "Oh ho ho I begged? I don't know which sexy angel you fucked but I remember you couldn't get enough of my body." I grinned mischievously which made him grin too. "Oh and that's still the case. I envy Alastor for that too." I shook my head slightly and patted his shoulder a little. "Good, my dear. I'm off to the hotel again." I said calmly and slowly walked towards the hole in the window. "See you sweetheart." He nodded to me goodbye and I flew away.

Insane...~ Alastor x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara