Chapter 24

Y/n's POV

I ran after the other dancers and got into position. I lowered myself onto a pole dancing pole and sat provocatively to start. The curtain opened and I started singing. "I know I've been leavin' y'all hangin' dry, but It's time to switch it up.." I slowly pulled myself up on the pole and faced the sinners who were now waiting for a hot performance. "I want to get soaked...Like...Really soaked." I grinned at them I looked down and looked around the crowd for Valentino. He was sitting at the back of the club and gave me four thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and started slowly walking around the pole while the strippers behind me were already hanging on it. "There's somethingthin' 'bout me that drives you crazy" I squatted down and stood up again, pushing my ass back a little to make it look hotter. "I know it's the way I move my body, but I don't 't think you truly know me." Now I jumped up the bar a little to wrap my legs around it and let myself hang upside down from it. "There's so much more, I'm just gettin' started, I'm -" I ran my hands from my head to my breasts and then past my waist as I looked at Val. He looked at me with a huge grin and gestured to jerk himself off. This bastard should keep an eye out for the girls. "-Hypnotic with my moves
Baby, don't you know what ya girl can do?" I turned away from the pole and landed back on my feet before slowly walking forward onto the stage. I stroked my whole body and pushed my breasts and hair up to appear as sexy as possible. "I thought I couldn't get any hotter. But the heat goes through me like no other. I don't really care what they think of me. I just came here to get nasty.. You tryna get me alone
I'm gonna get you goin' on my pheromones" I squatted down again and stood up again, twisting and moving my ass. "I can move it like that." I swung my hips a little. "I want you all over me! " Then I moved my hands up my body. "I need to get some air" I cupped my neck with my hands and sank to my knees, letting my head fall back. "Cause, baby, you get me so." I looked once into the crowd and then crawled a little further up the stage. "So soaked." I fell on my back and let my arms stretch along the floor. "This heat is gettin' to me. I want you all over me! Baby, you get me so, so soaked. So hot, I'm 'bout to explode. Our bodies move for sure. You get me hot, I'm soaked." So my performance continued and I brought myself to my knees again. I continued singing and looked back at Valentino, who was probably in sight of the two of them. He pulled on his baton and the Red steam that he exhaled flew unnoticed around the two a little away from him. However, they noticed it and turned to him. I could have slammed my hand against my forehead at that moment. Now they ran to him and he chatted with them while I was trapped here on the stage. The song was slowly coming to an end when I looked at the entrance and saw Angel, Husk, Niffty, Sir Pentious and some girl with one eye coming in. Shit. I thought to myself a little desperately and tried to hide my face a little. I ran a little further back and as soon as the song stopped I ran off the stage. I tried to reach Valentino but he probably couldn't hear me because of the music. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and dialed Vox's number . "Y/n! So how was your grand entrance?" He grinned, sipping his cup. I grinned at something. "Now tell me how it was... Exciting. No matter your little pimp has both girls sitting next to him, does he still need me?" I asked, cocking my head. "Yeah. Drug them! There are little pills in your cabin. Buy the girls a drink at the bar and throw the pills in there." "What!?" I said, dumbfounded. " Vox I-" "I know you're not doing this but you're going to do it anyway, we both know that." He winked and I exhaled in annoyance. "How many?" I asked rolling my eyes and opened my dressing room where I saw the pills on the dressing table. "One at a time is not enough for them to overdose." He laughed. I took two out of the packaging and left the cabin again. "Good then good luck dear." He winked at me and hung up. I, now down in the hustle and bustle, ran over to the bar. "Two drinks. Just mix something." I said to the bartender who nodded and prepared two glasses. "Y/n?" Blinked at Pentious in confusion, his tongue clicking. I looked perplexed to see Nifft and Pentious on my sides and Husk, Angel and the girl on the other. "What are you doing here?" Angel asked confusingly resting his head on his arm to get a better look at me. "I'm going to get someone two drinks." I grinned as the glasses were placed in front of me. I gave the five and myself another round before throwing the pills into one of the glasses each. "Well then, I'll see you later guys." I grinned and left them standing for the pills with clever faces. But I'll explain it to you later. I squeezed through the crowd to Valentino and the girls. They had made themselves comfortable on a white couch and I looked at the girls with a sweet smile. "Do you want a drink? Don't worry, I'm one of Valentino's team, I didn't put anything in your drinks." I grinned occasionally at Val, who nodded with a grin. "Oh yes, this hottie here mixes the best cocktails and is also the best fucker." "I saw you on the field earlier!!" One said excitedly. "Oh yeah, you were really hot up there." Grinned the other and stood up. She pulled me towards her dominantly by my bottom. "Thank you sweeties, you're too kind." I shrugged off her compliment and put my arms around her neck. "Alright Valentino darling, I'm calling it a day." I broke away from the girl and looked over at Val, who was grinning at me hornily. "It's too bad it's already time? Well then, we'll see about midnight for the next shoot." I giggled a bit and waved goodbye to everyone. I couldn't find Angel and the others so I just made my way back to the hotel. Where I'll be alone with Alastor.