Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

After we were done filming we all sat down in the lobby again, Alastor on his chair and me on the back of that chair. We all waited together for Charlie to come back and talked to each other. "Alastor?" I drew his attention to me and he looked up at me slightly. "What should I say to Vox. He'll kill me if I just walk in over him." I mumbled so the others couldn't hear me. Even if they were talking to themselves. I don't want to take any risks. "Oh ho ho, believe me, my love. He won't harm a hair on your head. You'll just walk in and ensnare him with your charm and wrap him around your finger so that he tells you everything you, or rather I, want to know." He started talking a bit psychopathic again, whereupon I exhaled uncertainly. "Uhhhgg why do I have to do that! I don't want to hurt him like I did back then..." I whined, looking down at Alastor worriedly. He rolled his eyes slightly, but his grin grew more and more at the thought of deceiving his rival once again. "My dear, don't worry so much about this ongoing connection error. I'm just worried about-." "Stop Alastor, you're only worried about yourself." I interrupted his attempt at mucus but he shook his head amused. "My love, this walking television will try to tear the hotel apart if he finds out that you and I are here. And that would be really shitty for you, after all, you wanted to help Charlie and not bring her hotel into ruin." He said and I nodded. He seems to be right. That means Vox must think that I would deceive Alastor so that he would believe me. "Okay, I have a plan." I grinned at Alastor, who grinned proudly and placed his hand on my thigh. I opened my eyes in surprise that he was suddenly so touchy. Charlie finally arrived and we all waited anxiously for the commercial which was suddenly interrupted by a breaking news story from Katie and Tom. "Breaking news in hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means Tom?" "No what does that mean Katie?" he asked his colleague. "It means we are all royally fucked!" she said it and the news came to an end. The others were really worried but me and Alastor stayed relatively calm. These angels can't do shit to me and they especially can't do anything to Alastor. However, we didn't see the commercials anymore so I went up to my room. I got ready and scrolled around on my phone some more - everyone was out of control - when suddenly something crawled around in my room. I sat up in my bed, a little frightened. Something was crawling under my bed that made me nervous. "Hello??" I asked into the void but, as expected, I got no answer. Slowly and carefully I let myself down on my bed where I collided with something wet. The thing sniffed at me a bit before licking my nose a bit. I picked up the little thing and now recognized it. "Fat Nugget! You sweet thing, what are you doing here?" I asked him, not really hoping for an answer. "I'd better take you to Angel quickly, he's probably worried." I said and took the sweet pig in my arms. I sneaked over to Angel's room and was about to open the door when I heard something. "Angel you damn slut!!! You're just going to be a dirty rotten slut for the next few months." Before the familiar voice could continue, I went inside. Angel immediately put his phone down and turned sexily on his side. "Ahh Husk have you changed your mind-. Eh Y/n?" I giggled a bit at the mix-up and held it up to his pig. "Fat Nugget?" "Yes, he was hiding under my bed. I thought you might want him back." I grinned mischievously at him, which made him grin too. "Who just yelled at you like that?" I asked calmly and looked around his room. "Just my boss, no problem." I got a little angry and turned around to him. "Valentino? This son of a bitch, I should give him my real opinion about this shit tomorrow!!!" It slipped out, which now made Angel look confused. "Tomorrow? Why are you meeting Valentino?" "Not Valentino.." I started shaking my head and then finished it a bit. "With Vox.." I grinned at my friend. He looked at me with his eyes wiggling and came very close to me and wrapped his four arms around me. "Now you have to tell me more? Alastor and Vox, you dirty little thing don't one Overlord is more than enough for you?." he teased me a bit horny. Rolling my eyes, I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh yes and i guess they both haded a thing for me.." I said whispering in his ear and let go of him with a grin. At least there was someone here who shouldn't hear about it. "And I thought you were totally into Alastor." "I am too. However, I would also be willing to kill him, but unfortunately I would then go down with him." "And Vox?" "He only visited me occasionally in the evening." "Oh you fucked," questioned the porn star and again I nodded, we collapsed on his bed and continued talking all night until we eventually fell asleep. I woke up before Angel and got ready for my meeting with the V's. I'll just barge in on them, but what do they want against me. I grinned to myself when I suddenly felt someone next to me. "Y/n my love, are you going to Vox now?" the radio demon asked, grinning and looking down at me. Nodding, I looked up at him before his grin became a little angry again "And I'm supposed to had a thing for you?" "Well, did that offend you, my dear?" I provoked him, which only made his grin grow bigger. " Y/n Sweetheart, you were in love with me, when did I ever-." I stopped him from talking by raising my hand. The first sign that he respected me and listened to what I said. "You're lost Alastor. First, you just let me interrupt you while you were talking. Than you let me provoke you without doing anything to me and-." I began, walking towards him and running my fingers up his coat. " thaaan let me touch you the way I want." I grinned mischievously running down his face with the back of my hand. His smile didn't fade at all, on the contrary it just got bigger and more mischievous. "Well then I'll show you what it's like to be in love with you.." he purred at me, which made my knees weak. Oh shit what did i do.