Chapter 25 (^3^)

Y/n's POV

I arrived at the hotel and was greeted by absolute silence. No noise from anywhere, not even the small insects that were occasionally crawling around here. Confused, I looked around for the radio demon but couldn't find him when suddenly hands wrapped around my shoulders and hot breath touched my neck. "Y/n nice to see you here first." he breathed to me, which sent a pleasant shiver down my spine. I placed my hands on his and looked up at Alastor over my shoulder. "I'm surprised too. I couldn't find the others in the club. So i guessed they were already here." I said and noticed his gaze looking downwards. I grinned. "This dress looks lovely on you, my beautiful one. It looks so attractive." He said with his hands moving from my shoulders further and further to my breasts. "Alastor!" I said indignantly and turned completely around to face him so that his hands were now on my back. "Honey, since when have you been so needy for groping, huh?" I crooned amused, wrapping my arms around him. "I need so much more right now." he breathed to me and I pulled him even further down to me. We started making out in the lobby and my hands moved from his neck up to his hair, which I grabbed. His hands went to my waist to pull me close to him. We disappeared into the ground and reappeared in my room. He forcefully pushed me against the door which made me groan slightly. He licked his lips with a fond grin and turned his attention to my neck. He gave it bites and kisses and it just felt great. I could already feel a warm liquid running down my neck and dripping onto the floor. It was something golden which was probably my blood. "you taste so good." "he. Thanks." I managed to say, pulling him from my neck. I pressed my lips to his again and began a heated tongue kiss. I brought us onto my bed and brought him under me again with the little curse like last time. He couldn't magic himself away and this time he couldn't create anything behind me. He now had to give himself completely to me. His grin widened and when he noticed I just kissed him again. Then I broke the kiss by pulling away from him and pulling my dress over my head. He looked amused at the shorts I was wearing underneath. Which made me puff out my cheeks in offense. "I didn't want these disgusting sinners to be able to examine me from below!!" I defended myself and got up from Alastor to go to the door and lock it. Not that the others are already back and they'll catch us. It's not bad, but I still don't want to delay it. On the way back I took off my shorts and got back on Alastor. I slid up onto his stomach because he was significantly taller than me so I could kiss him again. "Do you know how great it is to see you lying here so powerless and helpless?" I joked which made him growl with an angry grin. "But there's one thing I don't like... You still have so much on..." I purred and kissed Alastor and took off his beloved coat. But everything underneath was like it was stuck in place. I couldn't get it. "Sorry my love but my clothes are staying on." He grinned at me which made me look confused. "Don't look like that... you'll still get what you ask for." he grinned mischievously and I released the spell on him with interest. Alastor immediately turned me under him and attacked me with kisses. His long fingers moved from my neck down to my wet center. I gasped in excitement when he touched me there, which made him grin. "You horny sweet thing. So my fingers are enough to make an angel go crazy." he laughed and snapped, whereupon my underwear disappeared. I remembered the last few times and remembered that Alastor was never naked. But how could I not realize that. I thought to myself as I suddenly groaned in shock and grabbed the bed sheet tightly. Alastor had dived between my legs and was pampering me with his long tongue. He also bit me again but all of that in combination just turned me on even more. At the same time he let his fingers slide into me to intensify this feeling and pushed them in all the way. I moan loudly and pleased and he sped up what he was doing. I let my hands down in his hair and grabbed hold of it. This man drove me crazy. Just before I could come he let go of my middle and came up to me with his tongue licking his mouth. "Alastor keep going!" I whined out of breath. I took his hand in mine and brought it to my middle but he grabbed this hand and my other hand to hold it above my head. "You dare to boss me around darling?" He asked and I nodded slightly grinning. "Alastor please.." I whined as I felt my pleasure becoming less and less. He's ruining it right now. But on purpose. Such an ass. I slipped my hands off out of his grasp and moved down to his cock. He immediately tensed up, which I didn't know from him at all. "Come on, Alastor, use it.." I grinned, putting his face in my hands. "Just think about using your cock in Ramming a mighty angel. Come on, I know you can't resist missing this chance. You can destroy this angel beneath you with your penis. Do it." I breathed to him and he looked at me with fiery eyes. It was exactly this flame that I wanted to make blaze. I grinned successfully to myself and as soon as I could follow anything, he was completely sunk into me. I moaned loudly and While he was pushing hard and violently into me, he was still making circular movements on me with his hand. I filled the room with my moans until I reached my end and tightened around him. However, Alastor wasn't finished yet and I knew it would be a long time before that Radio demon reaches its limits.

Insane...~ Alastor x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara