Chapter 16

Y/n's POV-

As soon as I was back in my room there was a knock on my door, which made me look at it confused. I opened the door and looked up at my unexpected visitor. I started to grin a little as he grinned down at me. "Chaz, right? What a surprise to see you posing like that in front of my door. Chaz leaned one arm on the wall to look cooler, which made me grin. "Well, I saw you downstairs and I can't get you out of my head since than." he said, licking his lips. "Now how about the two of us get to know each other a little better?" I asked in a flirtatious voice and pulled him into my room by his patient. "Oh wow." said he said at my quick action, which made me grin. "You're really into it." I laughed a little at his comment and pushed him onto my bed. I pulled my hair forward, grinning, and slowly climbed on top of him. He examined my body closely and put his hands around my waist. I could sell this boy a deal. He would be the perfect victim. Wait a minute, that was Alastor. Since when did I think like that!? "You look so hot, lady." he grinned hornily up at me as his eyes suddenly widened and filled with fear. "Chaz what's wrong?" He kept looking behind me, which is why I quickly turned around and knew what the boy had. I climbed down from Chaz, grinning in amusement. "You dare to violate my wife? Now you will pay for it!" "H-h-hey!!! Sorry man, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Chaz tried to talk out. "Come on, Chaz, I'll stop him!!" I said feigned fear and stood in front of him. He nodded and quickly ran out of my room which made me laugh. "My wife? Alastor, since when did we get that nickname?" I grinned up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well, but I have to say I like that name, Alastor darling." I said grinning. "Well, my love, I just wanted to make clear to him that he should keep his dirty hands off of you. This... body belongs entirely to me. From the top of my head." Alastor began to run his hand down my head up to my neck and beyond. "Down to the sole. Nobody else should be allowed to feel anything of it." he whispered in my ear with a grin, which made my knees weak. I grinned up at him a little at his words that made me feel soft. "Well I'm flattered that you think that way but I just wanted to see if he really has a big cock. I would never have slept with him cause I rather save something like that for you, my dear." I grinned mischievously, which made him grin perplexed. He put me at a distance by putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me away a little. "You wanted to see what?" he asked with a surprised look. "His penis." I dragged it out and Alastor's look became a little annoyed. "Well then, I think you have everything under control." He mumbled, annoyed but still grinning. "Yes, I had everything under control, my dear." "I know. But I just had to." I giggled a bit and Alastor disappeared into the darkness so I went to my bed and sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any real sleep because the room opposite me was getting hot that night. I decided to go over to Blitzø once and when I entered his room. "Blitz? Why are you awake?" I asked him in a whisper because I saw Chaz sleeping in his bed. The imp was putting on Chaz's jacket and grinning slightly at me. "I'm going to investigate this fucker now, something's wrong with him." "Great idea!" "What are you doing here anyway?" Blitzø asked confused. I giggled a little nervously. "Well first and foremost the same as you and then I wanted to see if the guy in your bed just said shit about his cock." "Yes he has." I was a little disappointed and went back to my room. "What a slouch." I laughed at the shark and shouted to Blitzø "Watch yourself!" after before I closed the room door and went back to sleep. "Y/n?? Hey Y/n are you awake??" whispered a sweet voice that shook my shoulder a little. "Ya.. I'm awake..." I yawned and sat up. "Okay, let's go downstairs, the others are probably waiting." Millie grinned sweetly at me and together with Moxxie we ran downstairs. We walked towards the dining room where we couldn't find Blitzø. "Do you know where Blitzø is?" I asked the group but received no answer, only questioning looks. "I think I saw him head outside. He said something about needing fresh air." Chaz made fun of our friend which made me a little angry and ran outside. "I'm looking over there. Millie, do you go look at the cars???" I asked without waiting for an answer and ran towards the bushes. "Blitzø!!! Hey you motherfucker, where are you!!?" I shouted worried for him but couldn't find anything except a few guards who ran towards me grinning evilly. "Did you find Blitzø?" I asked quite monotonously. "No, but you, you little bitch!" they insulted me and wanted to attack me. I raised my hand and the sinner stopped in the air in front of me. I threw him back to the others so that they all fell over and I quickly ran past them. "That was a trap." I stated and quickly ran to Millie. The gates and doors suddenly closed so that you could no longer get into the building or the yard. "Millie is everything fin-..." I became a little quieter towards the end because when I saw the dead sinners lying there I realized again how badass Millie actually is. "Blitzø are you okay?" I asked worriedly, helping him out of a trunk. "What's going on!" Millie asked and Blitzø answered somewhat dupedly. "That seductive dickhole is trying to marry Moxxie and he's not even rich!" He shared with us what amazed me. Millie ran to find a way in but, as expected, found nothing. "Everything is locked down!! How're we gonna get in there!?" She asked worriedly and I whistled loudly to get both imps' attention. I gave the car a quick tap and they understood immediately. They both got into the car while I watched from outside. They crashed into the wall, creating a huge hole. I jumped on the car and looked down at everyone, grinning. "Then let's get started!" "Catch them!!!" Crimson shouted angrily which was the start signal for me and Millie to start running. I created tentacles that jutted out of the ground and devoured anything that came near them. But I soon let it go down again and fought with my bare fist. Millie and I had put everyone out of the game and picked up Moxxie as a trophy. Millie slung him over her shoulder, patted him on the ass once, and glared at Chaz and Crimson. "This ass is mine!" she growled and we started running. While I was running, I put Blitzø over my shoulder and he called out something to the two men and we were finally able to go back to the office.

"So it was great to see you all again, but I'll head back to the hotel now." I purred, smiling slightly. Everyone threw their arms around me to say goodbye and when we separated I smiled at everyone again and shrank more and more into my shadow form in the ground. "Blitzø, say hello to Stolas for me."