Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

Alastor and I were brought out of our little fooling around by a loud bang. I looked at him a little confused before we went downstairs to the others. As I said, credit sharks were after Mimzy and they started destroying the hotel. "I will take care of it." I growled angrily, rolling up my nonexistent sleeves. However, Alastor stopped me and looked murderously at the group of sinners. "No darling leave it to me.. It's time to remind everyone why I am here." "Ugh finally!" Mimzy moaned from behind the bar and I turned my upper body towards her. "Azına sıçim, shut the fuck up!" I hissed at her angrily. I knew she was just coming to us again for some shit but somewhere I hoped not. Alastor was rioting outside when Mimzy skipped past me and out to Alastor who gave her a sharp look. Like me, a little disappointed and also annoyed. "Oh Alastor what a fantastic show! Wasn't it great Y/n? I guess that's why he could get you around or it's just because of the tail between his legs. Heheh I'm kidding." She giggled to herself and my eye started to twitch. I clenched my hand into an fist, but was able to calm myself down and let it loose again. "Anyway thanks for helping little old me outta a tough spot, you're always such a pal." I raised an eyebrow at her and rested my hand on my hip. Suddenly it started to crack above me and before I realized the roof collapsed above me. Alastor pulled me towards him through a shadow and held me tight with one arm. "Damn.. Thank you." I thanked him, somewhat surprised that I would have had a few bumps now if Alastor hadn't saved me. She turned to the others in the hotel, giggling uncomfortably, before handing the clean-up job over to Alastor. I mean he has to clean it up but that doesn't matter. "We think you should go Mimzy, now." Alastor said, not even looking down at the little blonde. She turned around to us, a little shocked, before putting on her typical grin again. "Oh, pff you little darlings are just kidding me. You are so funny!" She giggled which made me shake my head seriously. "We mean it." I meant to examine her with a steady gaze. "You deliberately brought danger to this place just to have Alastor or me to clean it." I told her which only made her look more perplexed. "We can't have that here." Alastor added and wrapped his arm around me a little tighter to press me even closer to him. "But you love taking care of me!" She was now talking to Alastor rather than me. "What? You don't actually give a shit about this tacky place if little Y/n weren't here, do ya?" She asked amused, raising her eyebrow. "Come on. I know you. You heartless son of a bitch." She said amusedly tapping his chest with her index finger, which made me exhale. "Hey! Only I can call him that!" I complained pushing her away from him by her breast. "You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot." Alastor leaned down a little to pinch her cheek while he continued talking. "But I think we both know that's not really you style." He grinned and pulled away from me a little, just kept my arm in his rake and we stood in front of Mimzy with our back to the hotel. "Ha! Fine! Who needs ya! Have fun fucking that little whore right next to you bitch!" she poisoned to us grinning overlords. "I love you too sweetie. I'm looking forward seeing you again." I said while she was almost out of hearing. I giggled a little and was about to turn to Alastor but my phone rang. "Yes?" I asked and diverted the video transmission a little away from Alastor. When he realized who was calling me he started making strange noises. I moved a little away from him to have a proper conversation with my famous friend. "Y/n! Sweety, my heart and extremely good looking-" I laughed a little. "What do you want Vox?" I grinned at him annoyed. "-Angel... Well, I have a little request for you and if you do me a favor you have one wish, you can wish for anything that is in my power.." He grinned hopefully through the phone, which made me think twice. In the end, however, I gave in and agreed to help him. As soon as I hung up, two large hands placed themselves on my hips kneading me a little. "I didn't know that you're so in love with my body that you always have to touch me somehow." I teased him, which made Alastor giggle slightly. "So what did my old good friend want from you? " "He asked me for a favor... I'll be on my way to the Vee's right away, but first I have to talk to my dearest brother."