Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Alastor and I entered the building and went to the lounge where everyone was sitting spread out. Angel sat at the bar and, like usual, met our bartender Husk, who looked like he was about to pull the bottle in his hand over Angels head. Charlie and Vaggie sat cuddled together on the Couch while little Niffty was cleaning everywhere. "Hello you two!" said Charlie when she noticed us. Step towards the two girls sitting on the couch as Alastor made his way upstairs. "I wish to don't get disturbed now, see you dear ones." Alastor waved towards us and then disappeared into his shadow upstairs. "Say, what were you doing outside alone with him?" Charlie asked me confused. I also looked at Vaggie, waiting for my answer. Grinning, I went over to the bar and sat at the counter next to Angel. Husk handed me a glass of wine, with which I turned back to the other two. "I just wanted to see what he does when he's not at the hotel. That's all," I grinned at Charlie, giving Vaggie a subtle wink to reassure me that I hadn't slept while she was talking to me this morning. She wanted me to keep an eye on him and I was happy to oblige her. "Sure you don't just want to fuck him?" the porn star grinned at me from the side, which made me laugh slightly. "That's irrelevant, but mainly I just wanted to say what I just said." I answered a little ironically at the beginning and then sipped my drink. I remembered that we still needed some advertising and then got up from the counter drank the last sip from my glass, placed it on the table and walked up the stairs into Alastor's room. I just walked in without knocking and closed the door close behind me. Quietly Jazz music was playing, making me look confused before I saw Alastor a few meters in front of me in a self-created half of the room. The side he was in looked like a forest that was still familiar from Earth, while the side I was in looked like one completely normal hotel room. Bright, sitting at a small table, and a slightly eaten animal on the table. Blood dripped from the animal's mouth onto the beautiful wooden floor, which made me gag slightly. I already knew his eating habits from back then, but I still can't get used to it. "My love. I'm in the middle of eating." "I can see that." I replied, watching him shovel another forkful of meat from the animal into his mouth. I grabbed the chair from the half I was in and sat down in the other half next to Alastor. Who continued to sit relaxed and enjoy his dinner. "We still have to shoot an advertisement for the hotel!" I summed it up, which made him groan a little annoyed but still kept his grin. He looked at me with an annoyed smile and stuck his fork into the animal, making me jump in shock a little. "Y/n dear, please wait until I'm finished before having this conversation. I can't enjoy my food if I have to worry about something trivial like TV or commercials or whatever you want." I nodded understanding and continued to watch him eat. Alastor held out his fork with meat on it to me a few times, but unfortunately I had to forego this raw, bloody meat because that's not really my taste. "What is that anyway?" I asked the red-haired man a little disgusted and tapped the lifeless animal with my index finger. He slapped my hand away with a pout and looked at me from the side with a sharp grin. "don't play with Food thats Not yours weren't taught that to you Y/n?" Now it was me who was annoyed and looked up at him with the same expression. "And didn't you were taught that you give people an answer to a question?" I asked him, as he asked me, whereupon he ignored me again and finished eating. "Done?" I grinned at him, and he nodded at me with the same grin. He clicks briefly, whereupon the table in front of us disappears and I am pulled back into the other half of the room by a force in my chair. When I came to a stop, I stood up and looked back to see that the room had now returned to its usual shape. "Well then, dear, what did you imagine this weird advert you're always talking about would look like?" I rolled my eyes about how old he was acting. Alastor didn't took his eyes off me for a second as he took his staff in his hand and pounced on it, a little bored. "Well, I've never filmed an advertisement before, but I think we just have to do it Hotel friendly, right?" Alastor excitedly excitedly pushed me in front of him and wrapped himself in his shadow and teleported outside. "If that's how it's supposed to be, let's just have a little fun and we improvise it." He grinned a little strangely, which made me raise an eyebrow in confusion. "But it shouldn't be offensive. After all, people should come to the hotel and not be averse to it." I reminded Alastor who simply scurried past me. I snapped and put a video camera in Alastor's hand, whereupon he looked at me with a confused grin. "What, my dear, did you imagine I should do with it?" "ehhhh maybe collect recordings for the advertising? How else did you idiot imagine how the advertising will be recorded?" I asked with my arms crossed. Starting to run towards two fighting demons. They were almost about to kill themselves when Alastor just started chatting with him and recording them. One of them keeps attacking his opponent until they see Alastor's voice looking confused. There were even more sinners who were appropriately included on the tape. After he put the camera down he scared them off anyway because everyone ran away. I hit him on the shoulder in amusement. "You see, you can do it. I think that could actually be a really good advertisement if you ask me." I grinned sympathetically at him, which I guess didn't please him that much, because after all he was the radio demon and not a television one. "Yes, I think That could be quite interesting..." he agreed somewhat listlessly with a slight grin. I shook my head in amusement and simply followed him as he recorded the additional takes for the commercial. Once all the recordings were done, we went up to his radio studio and I started editing everything together while he spoke the lyrics. The text might sound a little difficult, but I think it's actually really good considering that we both have no idea. Let's see what others think of it.