Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

Vox excitedly wrapped his arms around my stomach to pull me into his chest while I clawed my hands into your upper arm. We were both more than excited but in two different ways. Vox is looking forward to finally seeing his rival die and I'm looking forward to not seeing his rival die. Vel and Val sat next to us with neutral faces, watching the screen just relaxed. "You two are so cute, you know that?" grinned Valentino, whereupon Vox and I gave him a stressed. "Pssst." He looked at us perplexed and on the screen everyone was gathering in front of the hotel. They encouraged each other, as did I, but more in their minds. "Oh. Oh. Oh. This is going to be good!" Vox growled behind me, which gave me slight goosebumps. Suddenly a heavenly portal appeared in the sky of hell and I gripped Vox's arms a little tighter. Vaggie raised her spear looking up at the angels. "NOW!! FOR YOUR SOULS!!" she shouted loudly and everyone shouted back. "YES!!" they joined in and also raised their weapons. A multitude of angels swooped down upon them. Ready to end every single life of these little sinners directly. My body was already twitching a little. Shouldn't I help? I asked myself in my head, biting my nail a little. "Let's fuck them up!!!" Charlie shouted and they started killing the first exorcists. The cannibals also did a good job, which made me relax a bit. One of the drones flew over to Alastor who was seen creating a large black barrier around the hotel. "Let the slaughter begin." he grinned murderously and spread his arms slightly. Now the angels were trapped in the sphere as were the drones except for one. One was outside the barrier and pointed at Adam. "Adam.." I growled angrily. "How was it?" Vox asked, still completely focused on the television. "That's the biggest son of a bitch up in heaven." "Ah did he fuck you?" he asked absently and I turned around in horror. "I wouldn't let him touch me if its about my life." I said disgustedly and turned my attention back to the screen. "Fuck!!" Adam made frustrated. "They appear to have some kind of shield, sir!" Lute reported the situation to the angel, which made him grumble in frustration. "Oh really? I didn't see this giant fucking shield in front of me!!" he said ironically and touched his face in mock surprise. Lute looked at him a little annoyed while whoever was making fun of her. "You dumb bitch. No shit!!!" he hissed angrily. From the outside you could see Alastor's many black tentacles killing more angels. Lute began to roar angrily and flew towards the giant barrier. The drone switched to Angel and Cherri, who were both murdering together. "Come'n get some!" Angel laughed to the angels before shooting them down. He threw Cherri into the air who then killed the next ones with her bombs. "Eat shrapnel, fuckers!" she laughed teasingly and Sir Pentious fired his cannons towards Angel. "Hey, yelling while fighting doesn't help!!"" Husk complained, which made me grin a little. While they were all killing the angels with full fighting strength, Niffty ran over to the corpses to poke around in them a little more. I rubbed the little one a little worriedly my temple. "The little one is making me so tired." I mumbled and the drone switched back out to Adam. He furrowed his eyebrows angrily before hitting the big protective shield with his bare fist. Shit, I knew that Alastor wasn't strong enough. I thought worriedly. "I'm fucking over this!" he then roared and had a clear view of the battlefield again. "Fuck.." "No.." were the reactions and I also breathed a quiet "Damn ." "Did you say something?" Vox asked, leaning his head on my shoulder. "No." I replied bluntly. Alastor came into view and I immediately tensed up. "Fuck.." I mumbled as I suddenly felt something hard and I looked at Vox in shock. "Did you just get hard?!" I asked, perplexed, but he just held a finger to my lips so that I would keep my mouth shut. He lifted me off his lap and stood directly in front of the other television. "Oh FUCK!! Yeah Y/n! I am so hard right now!!" He grinned hornily and made fuck movements towards my face. Me and Velvette turned slightly away from him. "Come sit back down, you psycho." I grinned, placing an arm over the back of the couch. "Yeah right sorry." He pulled himself together again and quickly sat down next to me. Alastor walked slightly towards the angel before leaning forward slightly towards his microphone. "Adam.. First man, next to die." he grinned, tilting his head slightly. "Who the fuck are you?" Adam asked, unimpressed by the grinning overlord. "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you. Quit a pleasure!" said Alastor extending his hand to Adam before he dropped his microphone in his hand and rammed it crazy into the roof. "I'm about to end your fucking life!" he said a little, taking on his demon form. Tentacles appeared next to him and Adam still looked at the demon unimpressed. The angel drew little goose feet in the air before speaking. "Nice Voice. Don't you know jazz is for pussies?" said Adam, conjuring up a golden guitar. With that he grabbed Alastor, who sent some of his tentacles to the angel. Adam pushed forward to Alastor and took a swing, but Alastor denied him. "Nah ah ah!" he said, wiggling his finger. Adam hit the spot where Alastor was standing, but he quickly jumped to the side. My heart started racing and now I got up to stand nervously behind the couch. "Fuck. " I said, clinging to the backrest. "You really think you can take me on?" Adam raged angrily as he continued to try to hit Alastor. "A mortal soul is no match for me, edge-lord." Adam insulted Alastor, who insulted him I was giggling the whole time. "You should know better than anyone what a soul can accomplish. When they take charge of their own fate." Alastor said amused. Reaching for Adam with his shadow. Adam grinned a bit about getting rid of Alastor's tentacles when suddenly a little man jumped in his face. "Ohohoho, think you're tough shit huh ?" Adam nagged and smashed the little man. "Tougher than you!" Alastor mocked him. "Hahaha! You lack discipline, control, and worst-" said Alastor before he took off into the air with murderous intent. "You're sloppy!" he said in his demon voice, which made Adam look ignorant. "And you're..fuck!" Adam said interrupted by Alastor's males who jumped in his face. "Fuck you, you red piece of f- too much fucking red.. fuck shut up!" he roared, frustrated at being bullied like that by a sinner. I unfolded my wings inconspicuously and made myself ready in case something happens."Hahaha! "Poetry!" laughed Alastor throwing Adam into the large nameplate of the hotel. I felt Adam's power intensifying and you could easily recognize it by his glow. I looked angrily at the screen and flew through the window over to the hotel. I wiped the shards of glass off of it Body but I keep concentrating on getting to the hotel. I saw them from further away and I saw Adam fly up to swing at Alastor with his now enlarged ax. "- 'cause radio is fuckin' dead!!" he roared and created one The pressure wave that broke through Alastor's microphone. I was still too far away to be able to help him, but I stepped up my game. Then Adam attacked Alastor again, whereupon he crashed injured against the wall. Now I was standing on the nameplate with gold glowing eyes. "No one fucks Alastor except it's me!"