Chapter 31

-3RD POV-

-3RD POV-

'Yeah..this is the stupidest decision I have made..'

You could feel your heart rate slowly increasing as you quietly walked through an empty, plain, and somehow nerve-racking corridor. In front of you walked Anri with a tablet in her hands, her hair tied into a high bun with loose hair falling out, She was wearing a black suit with a blue tie that said 'Blue Lock' on it.

You both didn't say anything, Or you didn't have anything to say. You clutched your duffle bag that held your necessities and the taser Ego provided you earlier. Even if you felt slightly excited, You also felt sad. You were leaving without even saying a word to Misa and the others.

'I wonder if she's looking for me...'You thought as your mood worsened. It was not like Ego forbid you to say goodbye to your teammates, He even offered to give you time to do so, but you denied it. You felt like if you saw Misa's face you probably wouldn't be able to leave. It was hard to make such a decision but here you are hoping that there could be a slightest chance Misa would come running to you to say goodbye.

'There is no chance that could be happ-'

"[NAME]!"

You snapped your head back hearing a voice that you wished was chattering with you just a second ago. There she was, Leonhart Misa running towards you in all her glory, her eyebrows furrowed with messy bed hair as she wore her favourite pajamas.