Chapter 14

-YOU'RE POV-

-YOU'RE POV-

it was safe to say that I couldn't move.

after yesterday's intense training bowl cut freak made us do I was hella tired. but unfortunately, it was time to wake up. I was starting to hate this man with all my life. I quickly got ready and headed towards the cafe with misa to get breakfast. after having a full share of breakfast I stretched my arms and returned to the room as it started filling with my teammates.

I was daydreaming about food until abiko came and sat next to me, also waiting for the announcement of the final match of the final selection.

"it's going to be with Team Z, the worst team in our block." abiko said and stared at the ground. "the worst team huh...then it's probably going to be easy," I said confidently and inhaled some air. I didn't know why but I was getting excited over the worst team in my stratum.

the huge screen flashed open and Ego appeared on it while slurping his damn noodles. "well-well diamonds in the rough, it's your final match of the final selection now. it's with Team Z, aka the 'worst' team in your stratum" Ego said and made quotation marks with his fingers in the air.

is he trying to warn us or something? a quick thought came to my mind as I looked at the other girls in the room. for some reason the atmosphere in the room was heavy. were they scared? nonsense.