Chapter 11

-3rd POV-

-3rd POV-

Half time had come to finish, both teams X and V stepped out into the field from their respective rooms. the tension was high, everyone could feel their heart pumping at a fast rate but it didn't matter to anyone, all they cared about was to secure a win. 

Ayame stared at you, it felt like she was looking at your soul. the teams went to their sides, exchanging glares with each other. a ball comes rolling at your feet. you nodded to misa as a whistle blew to start the match.

by now it was clear, that both teams had changed their formations and positions to throw the other team off if they came up with a plan. but you knew it all along. they didn't call you the 'ultimate soccer genius' for nothing after all. team X formations made it clear as a sunny day that they are going to oppress you and misa the most now. smirking to yourself you passed the ball to the center forward.

"GO AIRI!"

asuka widened her eyes as a long pass made its way to Airi, the new center forward for the second half. it was a risky plan, but you knew it would be worth it.

//Flashback during break//

you brought out a whiteboard and started scribbling on it. everyone was confused by your sudden behavior but decided to wait patiently. you spun around with a huge grin plastered on your face. "all right listen up, I have decided to make airi the new center forward for the second half" you said while eyeing airi up and down while everyone's jaw went slack on the floor.